Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 26th, 2015 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617082)

Taz D Sep 28 2015 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 6002370)
you are welcome to move this.It may not be happening to everyone.Facebook is having a issue of some sort. It isn't farmtown. I am or was will go try again having problems loading FACEBOOK!Says it is a temporary problem.Just thought I would say something in case others think it is Raul's problem. LOL BLAME FACEBOOK.May be fixed now will go try.Want to see how long temporary is for Facebook.

Looks like it is back up now for me, so only a temporary glitch.

maggiel29 Sep 28 2015 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lance75231 (Post 6002190)
I planted Jute (one of the new crop that is an ingredient) and when someone harvest it for me it went straight to the 7th dan degree with out letting me receive any bonuses to post and I did not plant enough to get to that level - is anyone experience this and is this an issue that has been reported?

I got to Dan 7 fairly easily - I DID plant a lot. But it did go through the other levels first - I just didnt post them as I knew I had enough for Dan 7. If someone else harvests for you it IS easy to miss them.

Lance75231 Sep 28 2015 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maggiel29 (Post 6002406)
I got to Dan 7 fairly easily - I DID plant a lot. But it did go through the other levels first - I just didnt post them as I knew I had enough for Dan 7. If someone else harvests for you it IS easy to miss them.

I did not plant enough to get to the 7th dan degree, only planted 3 signal lanyard fields but all of a sudden i am at 7th dan degree and did not even get to be able to post any bonuses to get more, it sucks, wanted to utilize the bonuses for the new crop but guest I wont be able to

Taz D Sep 28 2015 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lance75231 (Post 6002454)
I did not plant enough to get to the 7th dan degree, only planted 3 signal lanyard fields but all of a sudden i am at 7th dan degree and did not even get to be able to post any bonuses to get more, it sucks, wanted to utilize the bonuses for the new crop but guest I wont be able to

Hi Lance,
I can see over 72,000 Jute in your storrage. That is well over the amount needed for the 7th dan.

Taz D Sep 28 2015 06:13 PM

Raul just posted a fix for the gifts problem. If you are still having problems please post here.

Post-Release Updates - September 28th, 6:30PM

BugFix: Some users were having issues accepting or exchanging gifts, please report if you are still having issues.

Lance75231 Sep 28 2015 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6002458)
Hi Lance,
I can see over 72,000 Jute in your storrage. That is well over the amount needed for the 7th dan.

can you tell how much of that is what i helped my friends with on their bonuses? reason I ask is because i started helping other claim bonuses when this originally occurred and helped friends harvesting their Jute crops

Taz D Sep 28 2015 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lance75231 (Post 6002470)
can you tell how much of that is what i helped my friends with on their bonuses? reason I ask is because i started helping other claim bonuses when this originally occurred and helped friends harvesting their Jute crops

Hi Lance,
No I can not distinguish the bonus amounts but I assure you that you would never get that much from bonuses. The bonus amounts for each bonus is only around 300.

NJones277 Sep 28 2015 06:38 PM

Still having the issue with accepting gifts, however it's usually on a gift that someone has sent multiples of. Usually the last one in the multiple send. I've just been ignoring that particular gift. A fix would be nice, but this may explain things a little better for you.

Lance75231 Sep 28 2015 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6002482)
Hi Lance,
No I can not distinguish the bonus amounts but I assure you that you would never get that much from bonuses. The bonus amounts for each bonus is only around 300.

the 3 fields i planted would have get me right at 14,000 if that many - I have helped multiple people that had layered fields with the Jute crop so unless helping others harvest crops counts toward my bonus or 14,000 is the limit for 7th dan degree for that crop then i can see that and i will have to accept that...but if not then I got screwed and I will have to accept that as well

Qivis Sep 28 2015 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 6002370)
you are welcome to move this.It may not be happening to everyone.Facebook is having a issue of some sort. It isn't farmtown. I am or was will go try again having problems loading FACEBOOK!Says it is a temporary problem.Just thought I would say something in case others think it is Raul's problem. LOL BLAME FACEBOOK.May be fixed now will go try.Want to see how long temporary is for Facebook.

Hear hear!

I found out this morning that I am not the only one who has been unable to open anything in Facebook, but I did send Raul an email before I commented on another thread here yesterday in case he thought it necessary to freeze people's farms before their crops go bad - since most other farmers don't already have a few Super Neighbors lined up. As it happens I only have managed to get here by looking up the forum's own site. And I certainly cannot blame Raul as he is one hard working dude. :) He even gave us the latest update a couple days earlier than I though he might.

JW2009 Sep 28 2015 08:47 PM

I have been collected Jute from friends and i made over 40,000
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6002482)
Hi Lance,

Taz D Sep 28 2015 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lance75231 (Post 6002494)
the 3 fields i planted would have get me right at 14,000 if that many - I have helped multiple people that had layered fields with the Jute crop so unless helping others harvest crops counts toward my bonus or 14,000 is the limit for 7th dan degree for that crop then i can see that and i will have to accept that...but if not then I got screwed and I will have to accept that as well

Hi Lance,
I am sorry, but regardless of how much you planted there isn't any way we can change the belt level you have reached.

Lance75231 Sep 28 2015 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6002546)
Hi Lance,
I am sorry, but regardless of how much you planted there isn't any way we can change the belt level you have reached.

thank you Taz, it is not your fault, you and all the other Monitors are doing a wonderful job.....just sucks that I got screwed by the game again....

Taz D Sep 30 2015 06:16 PM

Just added by Raul:

Post-Release Updates - September 30th, 6:50PM

- New 'Remove Neighbour' option in your neighbour bar.
- Bug Fix: If you removed a neighbour that was your Super Neighbour as well, you don't have a way to remove him from your Super Neighbour list as he will not appear on your Neighbour Bar. Moving forward we will remove those Super Neighbours automatically.
- When you hire others to Plow, there is a Message Box with an explanation of how the economy works for the Plow work, we removed this message.

Known Issues

- None

beverduster Oct 01 2015 07:47 AM

are we going to get the halloween stuff this year?

dave1949 Oct 01 2015 08:25 AM

When I hire some one to h/p, getting message box explaining how plow hire works!!

Taz D Oct 01 2015 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave1949 (Post 6003066)
When I hire some one to h/p, getting message box explaining how plow hire works!!

Hi Dave,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again to see if it is still there.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Stu3 Oct 01 2015 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6002986)
Just added by Raul:

Post-Release Updates - September 30th, 6:50PM

- New 'Remove Neighbour' option in your neighbour bar.
- Bug Fix: If you removed a neighbour that was your Super Neighbour as well, you don't have a way to remove him from your Super Neighbour list as he will not appear on your Neighbour Bar. Moving forward we will remove those Super Neighbours automatically.
- When you hire others to Plow, there is a Message Box with an explanation of how the economy works for the Plow work, we removed this message.

Known Issues

- None

This is for raul..

Can you move the 2 new lines the edit SN and the remove neighbour up above the hire box in the menu ( when selecting a neighbour) it is a possibility people who are trying to show cq's could end up removing neighbour instead

Texas Belle Oct 01 2015 05:58 PM

When are we getting the new Restaurant, its almost "later in the week", one more day to go... please.... thanks..

StoneFace Oct 01 2015 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Belle (Post 6003206)
When are we getting the new Restaurant, its almost "later in the week", one more day to go... please.... thanks..

While we are waiting... let's guess what items might be made/sold in an African restaurant....

Asida ..... A lump of cooked wheat flour dough, sometimes with butter or honey added

Bobotie..... Spiced ground meat with an egg topping.

Kachumbari ..... A fresh tomato and onion salad.

Feijoada .... A stew of beans, beef, and pork.

Vetkoek .... Dough deep-fried in cooking oil and either filled with cooked mince (ground beef) or spread with syrup, honey, or jam

Makroudh .... A pastry often filled with dates or almonds.

:rolleyes:

Petuniaflower Oct 01 2015 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu3 (Post 6003130)
This is for raul..

Can you move the 2 new lines the edit SN and the remove neighbour up above the hire box in the menu ( when selecting a neighbour) it is a possibility people who are trying to show cq's could end up removing neighbour instead

I thought this myself.Thinking I would be the first to do it.Somedays my hands are not tooo steady. I was wanting to know a fix for deleting a good neighbor!:confused::)

Taz D Oct 01 2015 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 6003222)
I thought this myself.Thinking I would be the first to do it.Somedays my hands are not tooo steady. I was wanting to know a fix for deleting a good neighbor!:confused::)

Hi Petuniaflower,
There is a warning message before you actually delete them.

beverduster Oct 01 2015 07:16 PM

raul is in the house, mabe we are fixin to get the new cafe

SeaJay Oct 01 2015 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneFace (Post 6003218)
While we are waiting... let's guess what items might be made/sold in an African restaurant....

Asida ..... A lump of cooked wheat flour dough, sometimes with butter or honey added

Vetkoek .... Dough deep-fried in cooking oil and either filled with cooked mince (ground beef) or spread with syrup, honey, or jam

We already have Feijoada in the Brazillian Restaurant. :D

TexasQuilter Oct 01 2015 08:02 PM

Quote:

More African foods might be the following:

Chakhchoukha --A stew of lamb, spices, tomatoes, and flatbread.

Garri--made from cassava tubers

Harira--adouira - a thickening mixture made from flour and water and sometimes canned tomato paste, which is added to the end of the harira cooking process[5tomatoes and tomato concentrate, lentils, chickpeas, onions, rice, eggs, herbs (celery, parsley, coriander),spices (saffron, ginger, pepper), olive oil, meat: beef, lamb , or chicken

Matoke--A meal consisting of steamed green banana (or plantain) and is one of the national dishes of Uganda

Samosa--Fried or baked pastry with a savory filling such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, lentils, ground lamb or chicken.

beverduster Oct 01 2015 10:48 PM

unc, you forgot lion gizzard & monkey tail

StoneFace Oct 02 2015 06:05 AM

Halloween tab is now available.

SunnyD Oct 02 2015 10:00 AM

Post-Release Updates - October 1st, 8:00PM

- We just released last year's Halloween items. Next week we will release 14 new items.

Known Issues

- None

New cute Halloween stuff in the store.... loving this update... Thanks Raul and team...

Texas Belle Oct 02 2015 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

We already have Feijoada in the Brazillian Restaurant.

Feijoada is original of Brazil...
_

Texas Belle Oct 02 2015 01:03 PM

Quote:

How about Lion stew, something we don't have to use a lot of the stuff that we are always short of like honey-- :) and if we get something more that uses the polyesters I am going to scream.. lol

marymarcel Oct 02 2015 02:34 PM

Hi All:)

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - October 2nd, 3:00PM

- Released the African Restaurant.

Please check point 9 in the main post as new products were added.

NJones277 Oct 02 2015 06:35 PM

I'm confused. We now have dragon fruit which was supposed to "replace acorn squash" but dragon fruit is still showing up as a non-ingredient and it has no question mark in the market. What is going to happen with this crop? Canadian Restaurant is still using acorn squash. Can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks.

Taz D Oct 02 2015 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJones277 (Post 6003514)
I'm confused. We now have dragon fruit which was supposed to "replace acorn squash" but dragon fruit is still showing up as a non-ingredient and it has no question mark in the market. What is going to happen with this crop? Canadian Restaurant is still using acorn squash. Can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks.

Hi NJones,
Acorn squash was a non-ingredient and then they made it an ingredient in one of the newer facilities. There were complaints that we didn't have a money crop, one that was a non-ingredient so they created the dragon fruit. So dragon fruit replaced acorn squash as a cash crop, not in the facility use.

NJones277 Oct 02 2015 06:52 PM

Dragon Fruit

Thanks Taz. That clears things up. :)

SeaJay Oct 02 2015 10:40 PM

9. African Restaurant (FC): Produces African Food.

Fufu n Okra Soup
Doro Wat
Bobotie
Suya
Jollof Rice n Fish
Octopus Couscous
Chicken Maafe
Halva

New Products in other facilities: Sorghum Flour on the Windmills. Injera Bread on the Bakery.

AND..... we have a use for dried apricots now.

Kathy813 Oct 03 2015 02:31 AM

I'm confused! What is the new product, Sorghum Flour, used for?

marymarcel Oct 03 2015 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathy813 (Post 6003626)
I'm confused! What is the new product, Sorghum Flour, used for?

Hi Kathy:)

You need sorghum to produce sorghum flour in the Windmills. Then, with sorghum flour you can produce Injera bread in the Bakery. With Injera bread you can make Doro Wat in the new African Restaurant.:)

edie0749 Oct 03 2015 03:44 PM

Just noticed that a super neighbor (with planting ability) only did some planting and it did not show me they had worked on my farm . . just an FYI

anne.imbimbo Oct 03 2015 06:40 PM

I made one of my neighbors a super neighbor to plant some crops for me. However, after he did his planting.. it did not show up in the list that he worked my fields. I checked back a couple of times after refreshing and it still was not listed.

Taz D Oct 03 2015 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anne.imbimbo (Post 6003770)
I made one of my neighbors a super neighbor to plant some crops for me. However, after he did his planting.. it did not show up in the list that he worked my fields. I checked back a couple of times after refreshing and it still was not listed.

Hi Anne,
Apparently, from our testing, if they only plant then it does not show in the activity log.