Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Farm Cash (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554)

Angel70 Jul 07 2011 02:59 PM

No it is not, Taz D, just checked.

WingmanFarm Jul 09 2011 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaroleSB (Post 4741190)
I had a good experience buying 25FC and wanted to post in hopes others will report if they've been lucky as well.

1. Went to the "buy cash" tab in the game.
2. Chose 25 FC for $4.99, and chose to "pay with credits" (I didn't have any already).
3. Method of payment came up, and I chose PayPal.
4. Signed into PayPal and went though the normal PayPal process.
5. My account was charged $4.90 to purchase 49 FB credits that were automatically used to buy 25 FC (which is actually $.09 cheaper than the selection said).
6. Connected to the game and I had an added 25 FC and still no FB credits (which is good cause I didn't want any left over credits).

Luckily for me, it was as easy as when I purchased FC before the change and it saved me $.09 (won't buy much, but I like any savings :))

Hope I didn't just jinx my next purchase by posting a positive experience! :D

I posted this elsewhere but I assume you paid by credit card.

Here is what I posted on another thread.

If you sign into your Paypal account and you do not have a credit card attached a pop up comes up telling you to add a credit card to proceed. There is no option to bypass this so if you have a credit card that is where they take your money..NOT THE REAL MONEY BALANCE.

If you have no credit card attached to your Paypal they say to add one..NO OTHER OPTIONS available.

So get a credit card or don't use Paypal...

ayah Jul 10 2011 10:42 PM

Too Expensive AGAIN

I don't understand WHY the tools have to be so expensive. If I buy the ones you want with Farm Cash, then I can't buy the facilities with Farm Cash. Why not keep the tools at 20 or 22 or lower?? Does it make that much difference to the developers? I know it would make a BIG difference to the players.

Don't feed the beggers Jul 11 2011 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayah (Post 4748418)
I don't understand WHY the tools have to be so expensive. If I buy the ones you want with Farm Cash, then I can't buy the facilities with Farm Cash. Why not keep the tools at 20 or 22 or lower?? Does it make that much difference to the developers? I know it would make a BIG difference to the players.

why would/should they wanna take a pay cut? If they offered you $22 or $25 less an hr in your job would you continue working there???
There was a time that we could get free or cheap stuff in life...times have changed and that is no longer. Heck even garage sales are not as cheap as they were.

PatBart Jul 11 2011 09:04 AM

How does using this new FB credits to purchase something. I have followed the directions repeatedly and written messages but no luck. Did I just waste $10 to FB? Please......someone help me. Thank you so much....Pat Bartucca

Taz D Jul 11 2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatBart (Post 4748994)
How does using this new FB credits to purchase something. I have followed the directions repeatedly and written messages but no luck. Did I just waste $10 to FB? Please......someone help me. Thank you so much....Pat Bartucca

You have to convert those FB credits to Farm Cash. You can do this by clicking on the Buy Cash tab at the top of your farm.

ayah Jul 11 2011 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers (Post 4748678)
why would/should they wanna take a pay cut? If they offered you $22 or $25 less an hr in your job would you continue working there???
There was a time that we could get free or cheap stuff in life...times have changed and that is no longer. Heck even garage sales are not as cheap as they were.

Not sure that makes any sense, but...I am recovering from cancer surgery and Farmtown is my salvation. I love playing it - keeps me company - and I don't have the money right now to buy much....so I guess according to you, I don't need to buy anything. Ok - point made !

Don't feed the beggers Jul 12 2011 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayah (Post 4749926)
Not sure that makes any sense, but...I am recovering from cancer surgery and Farmtown is my salvation. I love playing it - keeps me company - and I don't have the money right now to buy much....so I guess according to you, I don't need to buy anything. Ok - point made !

you don't need to buy anything to play, you can if you can or want to but it isn't necessary to play the game. What I meant was is that they have people willing to pay for the items, if the knocked the charges down, they would in turn be losing profit that they do make.

max_river Jul 12 2011 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers (Post 4750758)
you don't need to buy anything to play, you can if you can or want to but it isn't necessary to play the game. What I meant was is that they have people willing to pay for the items, if the knocked the charges down, they would in turn be losing profit that they do make.

well said i have some of the tools some i want buy feel like i need to do some of the work. my partner has none of the tools and she is doing very well in the game. so for folks to think you can not is not true. also why should they lower when people are willing to play prime rate they would be nuts to do so

Taz D Jul 12 2011 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santmyer (Post 4750858)
I have used Paypal several times to purchase Farmcash when it was through Slashkey. Now that is through Facebook Credits, I am getting the error message to add a credit card. I have a Paypal smart connection credit card associated with my Paypal account. This morning I contacted Paypal. They seem to think the issue is through Facebook Credits. Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to run out of Farmcash.

Only Facebook and Paypal can help with that. If you have a bank account attached to the Paypal you can add your debit/credit card as an alternate payment method. That is the way I have mine set up and don't have any problems.