Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facilities and Facility Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750)

Taz D Jan 02 2022 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveinia (Post 6477754)
When I reload my facilities and stores, I see the number of XP's for each function. My problem is I am not getting credited the number of XP's shown onto my page. Any help would be appreciated. Since the amount less is very significant.

Hi Steveinia,
You do not get all the Xp you see in the number because of the bonus batches. When you fill a facility that the products that have belts and dans, you get bonus batches for those belts. Those batches replace batches you started and move those ingredients back into your storage. Since you are not making the bonus batches then you do not get the XP for those bonus batches. That is the difference between what you see floating up and what you actually get.

joolz68 Jan 02 2022 11:26 AM

Im having a problem with working neighbours facilities on request board,the service facs are still in pink and when i did try try to work them they are actually regular facs and are saying ive already worked them today,can somebody fix this for me please...user 673884069..thank you

Taz D Jan 02 2022 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joolz68 (Post 6477766)
Im having a problem with working neighbours facilities on request board,the service facs are still in pink and when i did try try to work them they are actually regular facs and are saying ive already worked them today,can somebody fix this for me please...user 673884069..thank you

Hi joolz,
If the facility post is pink that means you have already worked them. You can check the Show Times (clock) in your toolbox to see how long you have to wait before you can work regular facilities and service facilities again.

Please note that you have to have an 8 hour time of not working any facilities before you can rework facility posts for anyone.

spoiler1041 Jan 05 2022 02:20 PM

color change on request wall

On the facility request wall, if you click on a work link but all work has already been done, the background color of the link stays white (making you think there is work to do the next time you look}.

Can that be made to change to that pink/purple color or maybe drop links that don't actually have any work to do???

or is it just my pc behaving this way?

marymarcel Jan 05 2022 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoiler1041 (Post 6478030)
On the facility request wall, if you click on a work link but all work has already been done, the background color of the link stays white (making you think there is work to do the next time you look}.

Can that be made to change to that pink/purple color or maybe drop links that don't actually have any work to do???

Hi spoiler :)

I never got that case, but I think the background remains white as you didnt work them. Maybe if you try later, the farmer filled the facilities and you could work them.
If the background changes to pink only because you clicked the link, but there is no work, then you could wrongly think you had already worked them.

Anyway, if you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestion section.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

MikeYoung55 Jan 06 2022 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoiler1041 (Post 6478030)

It is actually slightly worse than that. If the facility originally posted (the one shown in the wall) is already completed you can still work the remaining facilities and the wall entry will remain white.
The game seems to be checking whether you have done that one particular facility recently before turning the entry pink.

SallyHL Jan 06 2022 07:57 AM

I cannot finish my quest for Nicaraguan Tripe Soup. It will not let me. I have it available when I look at my facilities. Please help.

marymarcel Jan 06 2022 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyHL (Post 6478102)
I cannot finish my quest for Nicaraguan Tripe Soup. It will not let me. I have it available when I look at my facilities. Please help.

Hi SallyHL :)

You have the Nicaraguan Restaurant but you need the Taste of Nicaragua to finish your quest.

I had a look at your data and I dont see it neither on your farms nor your storage.

Franny2 Jan 08 2022 04:18 PM

I paid attention today to my XP as I was working facilities. My XP would go up but then drop down subtracting the XP I just earned.

marymarcel Jan 08 2022 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Franny2 (Post 6478398)
I paid attention today to my XP as I was working facilities. My XP would go up but then drop down subtracting the XP I just earned.

Hi Franny2 :)

Were you working your friends facilities or were you loading your own facilities?

If you were loading your own facilities then that is because the bonus batches, you dont get xp for them. Bonus batches that the mayor provides the ingredients for do not count for your experience total.

When you start all, you can see a floating messages saying the amount of products started and underneath it is the xp earned. But at the botton it will say something like "xx bonus batches sent to production" but it doesnt tell you the xp removed for starting those.