Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   HTML5/WebGL: Game Not loading or frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270)

Robin Hoke Jan 03 2021 09:56 AM

Question

The new program looks beautiful and I love it except that the chatbox, the box of icons next to the chatbox, and the boxes of our farms are still too small. I know I put this up earlier and I got an answer. I was told I should change my settings on my computer and that will fix the problem. It didn't. I changed them from 100%, 125%, 150%, and 175%. Everything got bigger. Absolutely everything except the chatbox, the box of farms, and the icons next to the chatbox. Is there something else I can do? Or is this one of the things still to be adjusted? Thank you.

Taz D Jan 03 2021 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Hoke (Post 6403590)
The new program looks beautiful and I love it except that the chatbox, the box of icons next to the chatbox, and the boxes of our farms are still too small. I know I put this up earlier and I got an answer. I was told I should change my settings on my computer and that will fix the problem. It didn't. I changed them from 100%, 125%, 150%, and 175%. Everything got bigger. Absolutely everything except the chatbox, the box of farms, and the icons next to the chatbox. Is there something else I can do? Or is this one of the things still to be adjusted? Thank you.

Hi Robin,
There isn't anything you can do to change the sizes. This is just one of the things that will be worked on.

CeejayF Jan 03 2021 10:49 AM

Super Neighbors

I realize that ya'll have your hands full with this mammoth project but PRETTY PLEASE to the powers that be, try not to let us wait too long before our Super Neighbors can lend a hand again. Farming is a tough job on one's lonesome ya know? Also, why such a dark and dreary background? ;)

alan m Jan 03 2021 11:05 AM

just getting slaskey messages re build 17 and abhort error

Denise Dianna Jan 03 2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer Tony (Post 6401754)
Just plowed two layers and it worked.
Not sure about 9 but me thinks it still works ;)

I have planted 9 ways. It works just fine.

Taz D Jan 03 2021 11:15 AM

Hi Alan M,
What browser are you using and is it up to date?
What operating system are you using?

Have you tried another browser to check if HTML5 works in it?

If you have an extension added to your browser you will need to disable it, restart your browser and check if HTML5 version loads for you.

If you have more than one extension added, then you will have to do the previous suggestion one by one.

jcloud5078 Jan 03 2021 12:20 PM

missing item

under the new html i cannot find my transplanter..... where have you guys tucked that away?

thanks
jcloud

Taz D Jan 03 2021 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcloud5078 (Post 6403638)
under the new html i cannot find my transplanter..... where have you guys tucked that away?

thanks
jcloud

Hi jcloud,
I moved your post to the Announcements section thread about the HTML version.
The transplanters have not been added into this version yet.

momhebert Jan 03 2021 12:51 PM

WOW!!! HTML version is exciting. I was planning on buying a larger truck/chainsaw because it was taking forever to chop trees but this new version is so smooth that I guess I can hold off until the rest of the features are uploaded. :) Everything is working that is suppose to be at this time.

The only thing I noticed was that the fishing boat isn't pulling the fish up as fast as the old flash version. Guess I may need to upgrade my turbo fishing boat a few more times :confused:

I want to thank the devs for doing all the work to keep this game up and running after flash is gone :D And the mods for keeping their cool and helping everyone out to get up and running :D Glad the mods are so patient with everyone ;) I'm trying to be patient for more stuff to come back online ;)

ftjill Jan 03 2021 02:12 PM

so excited to see items showing in the storage under Harvests & Products! amounts and coins are posted for each item too