Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 18th, 2018 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635666)

Qivis Apr 18 2018 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sqrl (Post 6235854)
Oh sure, I understand why the fuel refuseniks wanted the change, I just don't see what's in it for those who've actually bought the Oil Refinery.

I have several neighbors who own 1 oil refinery, but refuse to buy more than one even knowing that it might lead to them running out of fuel more often than they would like - because they want to use farm cash for other things.

RoseArienh Apr 18 2018 08:38 AM

Thanks for the update! I've been wishing for exactly that type of beach motel. That was a nice surprise with my morning coffee. :)

debhurst51 Apr 18 2018 08:40 AM

Thank you guys/gals. Love new stuff; have to wait for payday though :( Love to see you getting more variety of regular restaurants and not the "Taste of" stuff. Those take forever to get to 100%. Cheers....Deb

Sqrl Apr 18 2018 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 6235882)
I have several neighbors who own 1 oil refinery, but refuse to buy more than one even knowing that it might lead to them running out of fuel more often than they would like - because they want to use farm cash for other things.

There are many many things to buy with FC, to be sure! This is one reason why I suggested they make the refinery coins.

Lila63 Apr 18 2018 08:59 AM

I hire at the market and have always checked use my fuel. Some farmers have none and I'm happy to share. I don't understand the change. We have always had to use our own fuel to play. Not sure I want to share with people who have as much or more than I do. They get coins, XP, and a bonus for working and now they don't have to use their own fuel.

clougo Apr 18 2018 09:01 AM

global ingrediant planner

thanks for helping

Qivis Apr 18 2018 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lila63 (Post 6235898)
I hire at the market and have always checked use my fuel. Some farmers have none and I'm happy to share. I don't understand the change. We have always had to use our own fuel to play. Not sure I want to share with people who have as much or more than I do. They get coins, XP, and a bonus for working and now they don't have to use their own fuel.

It is just an assumption, but it looks like either Raul et al just took that part of the update offline again because of certain issues or the neighbor for whom I am working has run out. More likely the latter. My fuel was not changing while working as a Super Neighbor until I got to her 22nd farm and she is not online at the moment for me to ask her if she is out of fuel. So I cannot tell which is the case - only that my Super Neighbors are happy that they will be able to use my fuel in the future {from my 5 oil refineries that I keep using to make it even though I go months between fill-ups!} :D

Lila63 Apr 18 2018 09:18 AM

I'm hoping they change it back. I've unchecked my box until they do.

jeannine_p Apr 18 2018 09:22 AM

thanks for the update!! these are some wonderful updates to existing things, much appreciated. and the fuel change is brilliant. as it is, with all the facs i work, i only refuel about once every 2 years. i always have checked to let employees use my fuel, and since we can exchange gifts for whatever we want, getting fuel is no longer an issue for anyone, or shouldnt be. i dont mind sharing mine with others. well done devs!! <3

Moose Mob Apr 18 2018 09:35 AM

Isn't "Taste of Britain" an oxymoron?

(as I hang out in Thailand)