Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- October 31st, 2018 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638854)

billypanther Nov 03 2018 04:34 AM

thank you :-)

rosie41244 Nov 03 2018 05:59 AM

I think the fc bit is getting a little much so much I don't have because I can't buy it love the game but now we get 4 that is FC and 2 coins. You are pricing your self out of the game for a lot of old timers like me. Sorry do not mean to upset anyone but money gets tight and can't earn the farm cash fast enough. Also one question, how long do you have to cash in your quest before you remove one when you have 13 or more come in to cash out and only have 12?

Joshuatree98 Nov 03 2018 06:35 AM

# of Facilites

I realize that we can only have so many facilities per farm, but if FT continues to add, then that limit must be raised or we will just use the COINS and forgo the FC and we will not have to spend any more real $$$

Some super farms love to have 1,000's of facilities !!!!!!!

Tiger Nov 03 2018 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosie41244 (Post 6269950)
I think the fc bit is getting a little much so much I don't have because I can't buy it love the game but now we get 4 that is FC and 2 coins. You are pricing your self out of the game for a lot of old timers like me. Sorry do not mean to upset anyone but money gets tight and can't earn the farm cash fast enough. Also one question, how long do you have to cash in your quest before you remove one when you have 13 or more come in to cash out and only have 12?

Hi rosie41244,

Please, in future, post any questions you have that are not related to the New Release in Help and Support

A Quest will stay on the chart for exactly 7 days since you completed the final step. You can check how long a quest has been done by clicking on "Show Quests" in the Quest manager. Once it reaches 7 days it will no longer count.

Irisliliana Nov 03 2018 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6269550)
Thanks a lot Raul :)

Buen dia..... Marcela ,donde encuentro la opción de leer en español?

marymarcel Nov 03 2018 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irisliliana (Post 6269962)
Buen dia..... Marcela ,donde encuentro la opción de leer en español?

Hola Irisliliana :)

La encuentras en el siguiente link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638858

knolan Nov 03 2018 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosie41244 (Post 6269950)

They've gotten greedy & forgot their mission statement. They aren't working for us anymore, their priorities have changed, just like they have for many companies who have lost touch with appreciating their employees. They are working for every penny they can get, instead of working to maintain FarmTown as the best game that players want to play. They are dwindling down, eventually down to where they aren't going to earn enough profits bcuz people have stopped playing. They can't maintain a high level of money paying players. They are driving the committed players away bcuz they're asking for too much money.

nanhoo Nov 03 2018 08:21 PM

I know y'all FT developers are aware of this, but 5 FC this time????? This is to the point of ridiculous. For people who can't spend real money, there is no way to buy those in a timely fashion. And that sucks. Just FYI

Taz D Nov 03 2018 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanhoo (Post 6270058)
I know y'all FT developers are aware of this, but 5 FC this time????? This is to the point of ridiculous. For people who can't spend real money, there is no way to buy those in a timely fashion. And that sucks. Just FYI

Hi nanhoo,
There are only 4 FC facilities, not 5.

nanhoo Nov 03 2018 08:27 PM

My mistake, math has never been my long suit. But I'm sure you understand what I'm saying. Don't misunderstand, I appreciate the new things. I like new. And I spend my money to get them. The thing is, I shouldn't because we really can't afford it. It's almost like gambling. I've been addicted to FT for quite some years now.