Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- December 23rd, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393054)

JennaSweetness Jan 07 2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earlgray (Post 4312090)
Has FT ever released an update on a weekend? I can only remember updates coming out on weekdays, usually late afternoon.

Yes, in my earlier post, when I posted the dates when the farms were released. I stated that farms 2 and 3 were released on a Saturday. All other updates after farm 3's release was on a weekday (mostly Friday's).

SueW170 Jan 08 2011 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james.jaudon (Post 4311714)
we need farm 8 now bigger and better plus bigger more expensive houses

Bigger and more expensive houses? Gosh, lots of mansions now available in FT, even a "cottage" which looks more like a mansion than a cottage. I'm homing eventually for more modest houses, some tract style homes and maybe double wide manufactured (sometimes still called mobile though they're not) homes for our little towns.

Justliloleme Jan 08 2011 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennaSweetness (Post 4312210)
Yes, in my earlier post, when I posted the dates when the farms were released. I stated that farms 2 and 3 were released on a Saturday. All other updates after farm 3's release was on a weekday (mostly Friday's).

Well it's the weekend and we need that new farm. The game is really quite boring when there's nothing new coming out. :(

jeanieNGMsfarm Jan 08 2011 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justliloleme (Post 4313374)
Well it's the weekend and we need that new farm. The game is really quite boring when there's nothing new coming out. :(

you must get bored easily because updates come pretty often compared to when the game first came out. the developers also do a great job giving us a great update each time (bravo devs) i dont mind if it takes alittle longer get an update for levels and land im pretty sure the coding for both is allot harder/more work then then adding a tractor to the game so keep that in mind. things dont just magicily appear over night in the game

Toranut97 Jan 08 2011 09:28 AM

Am I the only one who remembers when it was EONS between updates??? This little wait is *nothing*!!!! LOL!!!!!

jeanieNGMsfarm Jan 08 2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toranut97 (Post 4313566)
Am I the only one who remembers when it was EONS between updates??? This little wait is *nothing*!!!! LOL!!!!!

nope i remember them too. i tend to remind players of those times when they complain a few weeks its to long lol. tho the newer players dont know of it but many have heard...

does the flower update mean anything to you.. lmao

spurz Jan 08 2011 10:37 AM

facility manager

I just wanted to say thanks for this---it really helps a lot! And thank you once again for actually listening to your players and developing those things that we harass you for!

jeanieNGMsfarm Jan 08 2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spurz (Post 4313646)
I just wanted to say thanks for this---it really helps a lot! And thank you once again for actually listening to your players and developing those things that we harass you for!

ive noticed this game listens to their players more then the others out there.. probably another deciding factor and why its the only game i play haha

Mrs Mags Jan 08 2011 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toranut97 (Post 4313566)

Nope!! I remember waiting Eons..lol

Mrs Mags Jan 08 2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm (Post 4313654)
ive noticed this game listens to their players more then the others out there.. probably another deciding factor and why its the only game i play haha

Yes, you are right...that is the reason I only play Farm Town now. :)