Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   HTML5/WebGL: Game Not loading or frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270)

shirley heldreth Oct 16 2021 02:35 PM

i can't load my farmtown what do i need to do thank you

marymarcel Oct 16 2021 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirley heldreth (Post 6468322)
i can't load my farmtown what do i need to do thank you

Hi shirley :)

What happens when you try to load the game?

Please follow the instructions given in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=9

Also, there are steps for you to check your computer in the first post, first page of this thread.

barbaraelwart Oct 17 2021 08:38 AM

FT Crashed

Hi, Was on my farm and suddenly it went all black. Message along bottom was this WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!

My user ID - ( 1259651182 ) -

Hopefully this is a glitch that will get sorted at some time ?:eek:

Note: Just tried to get in via clicking on a facilities post and this message appeared at top of screen in a banner: An embedded page at I1.slashkey.com says
Your browser does not support WebGL.

marymarcel Oct 17 2021 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaraelwart (Post 6468470)
Hi, Was on my farm and suddenly it went all black. Message along bottom was this WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!

My user ID - ( 1259651182 ) -

Hopefully this is a glitch that will get sorted at some time ?:eek:

Note: Just tried to get in via clicking on a facilities post and this message appeared at top of screen in a banner: An embedded page at I1.slashkey.com says
Your browser does not support WebGL.

Hi barbaraelwart :)

This usually happens when your browser encounters an error and thinks WebGL is disabled.

Close your browser for a few minutes and then reopen and check if that fixed your problem.
You can also restart your computer.

If nothing works, then clear your browser cache.

barbaraelwart Oct 17 2021 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6468474)
Hi barbaraelwart :)

This usually happens when your browser encounters an error and thinks WebGL is disabled.

Close your browser for a few minutes and then reopen and check if that fixed your problem.
You can also restart your computer.

If nothing works, then clear your browser cache.

Thank you for responding so quickly. I had closed down and gone off doing other things for a while. Came back and it is now working. Happy Bunny again :D

marymarcel Oct 17 2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaraelwart (Post 6468478)
Thank you for responding so quickly. I had closed down and gone off doing other things for a while. Came back and it is now working. Happy Bunny again :D

Glad it is fixed for you and thanks for coming back to let us know :)

valerie lyn Oct 17 2021 03:53 PM

Having a problem with farmtown. It is very slow when I try to log in and if it get in some sections just seize up.

marymarcel Oct 17 2021 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valerie lyn (Post 6468522)
Having a problem with farmtown. It is very slow when I try to log in and if it get in some sections just seize up.

Hi valerie lyn :)

I moved your post to the thread for HTML5.

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac if you use it.

You can also try to reset your router modem for a minute and see if that helps you.

In the first post, first page of this thread there are specifications for your computer and other suggestions for you to check.

valerie lyn Oct 17 2021 06:36 PM

Thanks for the information. Will try what is mentioned to get into farmtown

Valerie Lyn

alsop@austin.rr.com Oct 17 2021 07:39 PM

game locking up

Since the last upgrade the game locks on me constantly and is extremely slow. I constantly have to restart the game

I cannot use the full screen.

Hope you can help me, it's very frustrating