Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Farm Cash and Coins (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594682)

Taz D May 06 2024 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tammy Drawdy (Post 6580274)
I wish we could go back to earning FC as we gain experience. It made the game so exciting and it made me want to add more of my own cash ... to buy FC ... when I earned some during gameplay.

Hi Tammy Drawdy,
I moved your post from Suggestions to be able to answer you.
You do earn FC for the experience points you get. However you are at the current top level, so you will not get more FC for your experience until the developers release more levels. The March release gave you 25 FC for jumping from level 1425 to 1450 because you had enough experience to go up all 25 levels.

Jim_Bo Jun 08 2024 06:30 PM

I'm not able to purchase FT $, last time I was able to: 2024-04-11 06:35:34. When I attempt to purchase it says the Postal Code (Canada) it errors with:

Your card could not be authorized using the postal code provided. Please update the postal code, or contact your card issuer for further details.

The card and Postal Code are both valid.

I have emailed billing twice, no reply to-date.

Please advise

Tks

Jim Bo

Taz D Jun 08 2024 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim_Bo (Post 6582922)
I'm not able to purchase FT $, last time I was able to: 2024-04-11 06:35:34. When I attempt to purchase it says the Postal Code (Canada) it errors with:

Your card could not be authorized using the postal code provided. Please update the postal code, or contact your card issuer for further details.

The card and Postal Code are both valid.

I have emailed billing twice, no reply to-date.

Please advise

Tks

Jim Bo

Hi Jim Bo,
We have alerted Support. It may be your email address that you are not getting the responses. Hotmail sometimes doesn't work for that.
I would suggest too that you contact your card issuer as they may be blocking the purchase sine it is from Canada to the US.
Also be sure you check your spam folder for any email from support @slashkey.com

gsman36 Jun 11 2024 08:29 AM

Regarding Farm Cash sending items to a people. A friend playing the game tried to send me a tool with Farm Cash they earned while playing and each time they try sending it says he did not purchase FC and can not send item. Why is this and it should be allowed to send and not have to buy the FC to send.

marymarcel Jun 11 2024 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsman36 (Post 6583246)
Regarding Farm Cash sending items to a people. A friend playing the game tried to send me a tool with Farm Cash they earned while playing and each time they try sending it says he did not purchase FC and can not send item. Why is this and it should be allowed to send and not have to buy the FC to send.

Hi gsman :)

There are rules to send farm cash or items that cost farm cash. Also we had new rules when game moved to the new website.

Please read them in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621278

gsman36 Jun 13 2024 11:00 AM

using farm cash

why cant a friend buy me tools using there earned farm cash to send me items? It is telling them cause they did not buy farm cash they cannot send it. That should not happen. The offer to send then should not be offered to friends or neighbors to send.

Taz D Jun 13 2024 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsman36 (Post 6583458)
why cant a friend buy me tools using there earned farm cash to send me items? It is telling them cause they did not buy farm cash they cannot send it. That should not happen. The offer to send then should not be offered to friends or neighbors to send.

Hi Gsman,
Your previous post about this was already answered just above your latest post.
They can not because the rules changed for sending farm cash and buying farm cash items for others when the game left Facebook. To send those items you have to purchase the farm cash and not earn it free from the game.

Sayso Jun 20 2024 07:06 PM

I am Sayso and have been in Farmtown for a long time. I live in a farm and just last week
and now a have a new Four States Fiber. I have been at FarmTown for a long time. I an Welcome, Sayso and ( Farm town Account Linked) but, to many, try to find the real person and it is put to a mess. I am talking to Paypal about what happen.

Taz D Jun 20 2024 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayso (Post 6584174)
I am Sayso and have been in Farmtown for a long time. I live in a farm and just last week
and now a have a new Four States Fiber. I have been at FarmTown for a long time. I an Welcome, Sayso and ( Farm town Account Linked) but, to many, try to find the real person and it is put to a mess. I am talking to Paypal about what happen.

Hi Sayso,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash since you mentioned Paypal.
I am not sure what you are talking about though, so please explain what this is about. No one in the forums or in the game can see your IP address or email address in your account information other than the administartors.
So they did not get any information from here.

Jeanettes270 Jul 01 2024 02:51 PM

Farm cash message above farm

Juky 28th I purchased farncash and received it with no problem. I have a message for if I did not receive what to do, I need that to go away. I don't know why it is showing since I received and already spent the cash. When does it go awat? Thank you