Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468066)

KnittyGirl May 11 2022 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6494086)
Hi KnittyGirl,
I am not sure why it isn't working. What farm are these sunflowers on?
I can run a deeper memcache, but not sure that will help.

They're on Farm 39. I do have them listed as a gift on the lifeline as I couldn't harvest them earlier. Does that make it so I can't harvest my own now?

Taz D May 11 2022 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnittyGirl (Post 6494090)
They're on Farm 39. Thank you!

Hi KnittyGirl,

I have run a deeper memcache on your farms. Please close and restart your farms and then try again to harvest 1.
If that doesn't work you have the gift lifeline so you can go to the ink facility and request ingredients for the yellow ink to get some.

Taz D May 11 2022 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnittyGirl (Post 6494094)
They're on Farm 39. I do have them listed as a gift on the lifeline as I couldn't harvest them earlier. Does that make it so I can't harvest my own now?

Hi KnittyGirl,
To answer your question, no it does not prevent you from harvesting your own.

bjyhey3 May 20 2022 08:24 AM

I didn't get my daily quest this morning. It says I have to wait 7.9 hours yet I open them every morning...anyone else have this happen? Thanks

Tiger May 20 2022 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjyhey3 (Post 6494718)
I didn't get my daily quest this morning. It says I have to wait 7.9 hours yet I open them every morning...anyone else have this happen? Thanks

Hi bjyhey3,

I have moved your post to the thread about Quests as it's not about the new release.

Your data is showing that yesterday you opened both one Regular Quest and one Co-Operative Quest in the evening at around the same time. Times are EST:

2022-05-19 20:36:50 Load Watch Movement Holder

2022-05-19 20:37:56 Make Tea Kettle

So that's why it's showing you that you will not be able to open another Regular Quest until later today.

bjyhey3 May 20 2022 08:45 AM

Oh my, I do remember that. I didn't open them in the morning. Thanks

Tiger May 20 2022 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjyhey3 (Post 6494726)
Oh my, I do remember that. I didn't open them in the morning. Thanks

You're welcome bjyhey3, glad you remembered :)

NJones277 May 21 2022 01:56 PM

I opened my quest this morning and loaded four different kinds of ore from the mineral mine. I just went to check on it and all the ore was gone and had to be reloaded. I've lost about 2 hours on the quest. Two ores are 8 hour and two are 4 hour. Is this a glitch, one time thing or something else? Never had this problem before.

marymarcel May 21 2022 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJones277 (Post 6494802)
I opened my quest this morning and loaded four different kinds of ore from the mineral mine. I just went to check on it and all the ore was gone and had to be reloaded. I've lost about 2 hours on the quest. Two ores are 8 hour and two are 4 hour. Is this a glitch, one time thing or something else? Never had this problem before.

Hi NJones :)

Maybe you didnt have a single batch to start by the time you started the products.

If you opened the mine and only saw Start batch button for those ores, then the mine was full and nothing could be started. You had to wait till one batch was done to be able to start a new one.

NJones277 May 21 2022 02:21 PM

No, none of the mines are full. I only fill once a week and that's on Sunday. When I first loaded it showed the amount of time and the number of products loaded. I went back to check the times a couple hours later and it showed nothing loaded.