Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- February 15th, 2013 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=523846)

Bonnie Jo Feb 15 2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5441018)
I bought the purple sprinkler,but started having doubts. Does it do everything the green one does. And it only waters a farm that needs it, like the new mature spreader does right???? you just don't have to go to that farm right?????

Yes. You get the window just like the manure does now where you can select one farm, several farms, all farms ... whatever you want. For example, I watered Farm 11 while I was on Farm 2 and only picked that farm and it only did that farm. Because I track my stuff elsewhere I knew Farm 11 was planted and ready to be watered but the 20 hrs wasn't up to water it yet. I didn't have to go to the farm to water it and could continue working on Farm 2.

chrisluvsanimals Feb 15 2013 11:03 PM

Problem with the new Sprinkler...when working on another persons farm, when you try to water, the farm selector comes up with your farms.

gffarmer Feb 15 2013 11:04 PM

Thanks for the update...off to see the new airport decs etc...

KnightRider Feb 15 2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gffarmer (Post 5441058)
Thanks for the update...off to see the new airport decs etc...

The airport decorations will be here next week along with the other train decorations.

mduby Feb 15 2013 11:16 PM

Thanks Raul, for all the work you're doing....just coming back after partial recovery of a shoulder cuff injury and I still love FT. Greatest flash game ever!!

Caren Katsmom Feb 15 2013 11:22 PM

I haven't bought any sprinklers beyond the red one, but it does seem that this is a glitch, and is connected to the new purple sprinkler. I still haven't gotten to replant a farm to find out if the red one will work (since after reloading, there's no timer running on it) -- but my other flowers are in limbo right now, unwatered and unharvested, until I find out.

earlgray Feb 15 2013 11:28 PM

Oh bother, you did exactly what I was afraid you'd do. I'd LOVE to buy a tool to let me irrigate all farms at once, JUST to water the flowers, but I have NO INTEREST AT ALL in the red, orange and green mobile sprinklers to double growing speed etc. Why did you have to connect those things? I don't want to have to pay for 3 tools I don't care about in order to be able to buy one I want. Aargh.

HelenJS22 Feb 15 2013 11:32 PM

11. Other Minor Improvements:

- You can mouseover the Coins or Fuel icon and you will see complete coins or fuel amount in a tooltip, usefull for players with more than 1Billion coins
- Farm Index are now always shown for all facilities in the Facility Manager, before they were truncated for some facilities
- Irrigated farms will now show a 'W' next to the farm name when you mouse over the Farm Selector

Thanks Raul :) Sometimes it's the attention to minor detail that makes all the difference to our continued farming enjoyment.

gffarmer Feb 15 2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitt1962 (Post 5441062)
The airport decorations will be here next week along with the other train decorations.

oh ok thanks for the info

JacqV Feb 16 2013 12:17 AM

Thanks!!!!!!