Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 8th, 2015 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=613066)

marymarcel May 09 2015 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revannoy (Post 5958586)
For some reason, my home icon will not work to allow me to return to my farm from anywhere I go. This started happening after this update. I use chrome as my browser and have cleared my memcache. Maybe I need to reload chrome.

Hi revannoy:)

If you only have 1 farm, then the farm selector is not available for you but you should be able to use the home icon. It seems there is a problem with this feature and the developers have been informed. While waiting for them to fix this, please click in Play to go back to your farm.:)

macwinter May 09 2015 07:29 AM

Thank you for the great update.

marymarcel May 09 2015 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carolinarandy (Post 5958590)
I'm sorry, but I missed the update on how to disable products from being made in your fac's when you hit start all. Could you Please let me know how!! Thank you. May I make a suggestion,that when someone is hired to work your farms and do certain tasks, that when the hired help leaves your farms,you receive a notice of the tasks that were NOT completed.

Hi carolinarandy:)

If you have the Start All and the Load All tools, then if you open any of your regualar facilities or service facilities, you will see a little box in the upper left side for every product in the factory.
If for any reasson you dont want to start or load a product into the factory then you can uncheck that little box.

Please if you want to make a suggestion, post it in our Suggestion Section. You cant post a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion.:)

marymarcel May 09 2015 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majik Merlin (Post 5958690)
The 'home' button doesn't seem to be working in market or realty

Hi Majik Merlin:)

I have just tried both markets and the realtor office and everything seems to be ok.

What happens when you click in the home icon?

Satis May 09 2015 08:03 AM

Thanks for the update.

StoneFace May 09 2015 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcsully (Post 5958498)
when I open facility manager and click on start all - it should say I have 897 facilities - after the update it says I have 603?????? ACK!!!!!

There was a change.....

Prior to this release the TOTAL of production AND client facilities was the number you saw.... and the message then continued to say that xxx were those that would be covered by the tools shown.

In other words, you had 897 TOTAL facilities, and 603 of them can be "started" using the tools you have.
then.... at the client facilities , you had 897 facilities, and 292 of them can be "loaded"

Now you will just see how many production you have (603) that can be "started"
and separately...
how many client facilities (292) you have that can be loaded.

Farm Cash May 09 2015 08:48 AM

Thanks Raul

SeamsToBeSew May 09 2015 09:01 AM

Thanks for the update, but what's the point in bringing out only the Harvester and Plower. It makes no sense, since those of us who use the combo tools, would rather have the 3-in one to do it all in the first place and hiring others doesn't make sense. I think if your planning to still bring out all these friggin tools for us, you should at least give us all 3 in one update then bring out the combos. I don't appreciate not having the seeder also in the larger tool

Still, I'd rather just see the ability to plant, harvest and plow all at once versus the tools, the game is just taking more and more time and I'm getting bored again.

mstiquetx May 09 2015 09:56 AM

Love the new updates...farm selector is the best..Happy Farming to all!!!

dlbaze@earthlink.net May 09 2015 10:00 AM

Thank you Raul. :-)