Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 14th, 2014 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=593582)

1fritz Mar 27 2014 07:30 AM

Just got my first $1 Farm cast for completing quests. :D

JbarLFarms Mar 27 2014 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5794430)
As Raul said " this is difficult, only about a 1000 users have done it in the past week, and is more difficult to do continuously."

I guess I was lucky, I got 2 FC yesterday for completing my quests. Happy camper I am!!

crafty chris Mar 27 2014 08:53 AM

mine was confusing it said 1fc for completing 3 quests in 7 days and under that 2 fc for completing 8 quests in 7 days had to click twice for it but not sure if i got 1 or 2 or 3fc as i got distracted lol ... but still whatever i am grateful for any fc i get so thanks raul and co :)

JAS0643 Mar 27 2014 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raul (Post 5787186)

8. Earn Farm Cash while completing Quests: Here are the rules:

- Earn 1 FarmCash if you have completed at least 3 quests in the last 7 days
- Earn 2 FarmCash if you have completed at least 8 quests in the last 7 days, this is difficult, only about a 1000 users have done it in the past week, and is more difficult to do continuously

Once you get your FarmCash, you'll have to wait at least 7 days to qualify for more FarmCash rewards. In other words, if you play frequently you should be able to win 1 or 2 FarmCash a week.

These rules may change in the future, specially if we do more changes to the Quests functionality.

I have a question about how this works. If this question has been asked and answered sorry for the repeat I haven't read all the posts. This says 8 quests completed in 7 days. Does that mean 8 quest completed in 7 days regardless of when they where started or does it mean 8 quest started and completed in 7 days?

Taz D Mar 27 2014 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAS0643 (Post 5794594)
I have a question about how this works. If this question has been asked and answered sorry for the repeat I haven't read all the posts. This says 8 quests completed in 7 days. Does that mean 8 quest completed in 7 days regardless of when they where started or does it mean 8 quest started and completed in 7 days?

As I read it it is only 8 completed in the 7 days, not started within the 7 days. So if you have one you are working on that carries over to the next 7 days and you complete it then it should count for that next 7 days.

SunnyD Mar 27 2014 01:36 PM

i'm sorry if this sounds stupid.. this is my stupid day number 2 LOLLOL... i took a screen shot of the FC offer but my PSP failed to save it ... since the FC offers for completing tasks says the offer of the FC and the coins.. if you have completed the 3 in 7 days... and would like to wait for the chance at the 8 day one... do you take the coins offer and are still eligible to win the 2 FC or... just X it out? forgive me as i said this is my stupid day...after i scarfed up the $1.00 FC it still had the offer of the coins.. i grabbed it and was given both the Farm Cash and the coins..

SeaJay Mar 27 2014 01:56 PM

So if I bypass the first offer of 1 farm cash and try to go for the 8 in 7 days and don't make it on time, do I forfeit the 1?

Rob T Mar 27 2014 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeaJay (Post 5794670)
So if I bypass the first offer of 1 farm cash and try to go for the 8 in 7 days and don't make it on time, do I forfeit the 1?

I believe it looks at what you have done over the past 7 days. so long as no FC has been claimed in those 7 days, you should be able to collect, whether it be 1 or 2 FC.

Rob T Mar 27 2014 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satis (Post 5794714)
My Quest Reward thing worked, and I claimed 1 farm cash. Now I can't even start a new quest. At the bottom of the screen, where the 'Accept Quest' box should be, is a text box with the words 'Accept Quest' in blue. Nothing clickable. Help!

the buttons hotspot might be off... it was fine when i tried it... see if there is any part of the button you can click at all and let me know please.

Satis Mar 27 2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob T (Post 5794722)
the buttons hotspot might be off... it was fine when i tried it... see if there is any part of the button you can click at all and let me know please.

Hi Rob, many thanks! I went back and clicked on the text and it worked. Just not a button. I deleted the post, but you were too quick for me!

On another matter, it would be good if the current quest was the one you saw when you opened the screen, not a completed one.

Cheers!

Satis