Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- December 23rd, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393054)

Double T Dude Ranch Jan 12 2011 07:26 PM

Well we also have been able to put donkeys and horses and chickens in their respective buildings too....lol :) At least we can store them :)

Farmer_Susan Jan 12 2011 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch (Post 4331318)
Well we also have been able to put donkeys and horses and chickens in their respective buildings too....lol :) At least we can store them :)

Hmmm . . . well, I'm gonna stick with my story anyway. Maybe just add being able to do something with donkeys and horses and chickens to my guess! :D Not all in one upgrade, though. They gotta keep us guessing and wanting more.

Jennifer Michelle Jan 12 2011 07:57 PM

Lambs could be to give us Lambs Wool

Grumpa Jan 12 2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennifer Michelle (Post 4331474)
Lambs could be to give us Lambs Wool

We do have mint. :confused:

How about mint jelly to go with lamb chops? :D

StoneFace Jan 12 2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpa (Post 4331498)
We do have mint. :confused:

How about mint jelly to go with lamb chops? :D

Okay, NOW we are getting somewhere.

The overflow (what Grumpa does not eat first) can bring big bucks in the dinner or the Pasta Restaruant.

Don't feed the beggers Jan 12 2011 11:20 PM

the only problem with giving us lambchops is that we would have to slaughter the lambs for the meat, this would mean we would need to constantky buy lambs and I don't see anyone being pleased with that idea, or even the thought of slaughtering an animal....I eat meat but try so hard not to think about where it came from :(

JAS0643 Jan 13 2011 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers (Post 4332026)
the only problem with giving us lambchops is that we would have to slaughter the lambs for the meat, this would mean we would need to constantky buy lambs and I don't see anyone being pleased with that idea, or even the thought of slaughtering an animal....I eat meat but try so hard not to think about where it came from :(

As far as constantly having to buy things we already do that with the oil and meats. Now on no one wanting a slaughter house don't be so sure that no one would want one. I have wanted one for a long time, even before the facilities came into play. I am happy with the compromise the developers have come up with but I still wouldn't mind a slaughter house to take the animals to.

anotherfarmer Jan 13 2011 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers (Post 4332026)

I am one of them and many many of my neighbours have said same thing some do NOT want anything to do with it if goes down that path....

Tony D Jan 13 2011 02:40 AM

Hi Guys, just another reminder.... this thread is about News and Announcements .. We have General Feedback and a Suggestions section for other topics....

Toranut97 Jan 13 2011 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony d (Post 4332718)
hi guys, just another reminder.... This thread is about news and announcements .. We have general feedback and a suggestions section for other topics....

thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!