Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Farm Cash (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554)

farmboy2376 Mar 11 2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamegodessss (Post 4500602)
Yes farm town deserves to make money and they do make plenty. I think they have gotten a bit greedy.

I totally agree with this one. I have purchased farm cash a couple times and I refuse to purchase anymore. And I wish more people would not purchase farm cash anymore to make a point. I like this game, but there are problems with this game that go unfixed and make the game difficult to play.

ScottLanter Mar 11 2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmboy2376 (Post 4507554)
I totally agree with this one. I have purchased farm cash a couple times and I refuse to purchase anymore. And I wish more people would not purchase farm cash anymore to make a point. I like this game, but there are problems with this game that go unfixed and make the game difficult to play.

I've spent almost $200 in real money to invest in Farm Cash, and up until now, I haven't minded. But, after reading Farmboy's comment, it made me think...."How much will I have spent on this game two years from now?" It's going to amount to a heck of a lot of money for a game that's still in "beta" and littered with bugs and glitches. I really can't see me investing anymore real cash now.

Truthfully, the latest "forklift" addition was nice. But looking back, it seems more like a desperate attempt to gain a fast buck by the devs, since the option to "unload all products" was in high demand by the players.

I've always defended the devs when people complain about the Farm Cash, and I still agree they do deserve to make money. However, they're going to have to look at some alternative means of growing their business.

And, frankly, if I'm going to invest that kind of money in a product...virtual or not...I expect better customer service like a "customer service telephone number". This forum simply ain't cuttin' it for resolving legitimate complaints. Any legitimate American business that doesn't have at least one published telephone number raises concerns, to me. We are consumers, we deserve better treatment. After all, we're paying the bills. ;)

Tony D Mar 11 2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmboy2376 (Post 4507554)
I totally agree with this one. .

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottLanter (Post 4507586)
I've spent almost $200 in real money to invest in Farm Cash, and up until now, I haven't minded. )

I have moved these posts across from Suggestions to General Feedback

StoneFace Mar 11 2011 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottLanter (Post 4507586)
I've spent almost $200 in real money to invest in Farm Cash, and up until now, I haven't minded. But, after reading Farmboy's comment, it made me think...."How much will I have spent on this game two years from now?" It's going to amount to a heck of a lot of money for a game that's still in "beta" and littered with bugs and glitches. I really can't see me investing anymore real cash now.

Truthfully, the latest "forklift" addition was nice. But looking back, it seems more like a desperate attempt to gain a fast buck by the devs, since the option to "unload all products" was in high demand by the players.

I've always defended the devs when people complain about the Farm Cash, and I still agree they do deserve to make money. However, they're going to have to look at some alternative means of growing their business.

And, frankly, if I'm going to invest that kind of money in a product...virtual or not...I expect better customer service like a "customer service telephone number". This forum simply ain't cuttin' it for resolving legitimate complaints. Any legitimate American business that doesn't have at least one published telephone number raises concerns, to me. We are consumers, we deserve better treatment. After all, we're paying the bills. ;)

I hear ya, Scott........ but again as I said before.... this game is what it is.... and will NEVER be what each farmer wants it to be.

In the meantime......

1-********** press "1" for English, then press one to have the call FarmCash billed to your home number.

or

1-********** plant "1", then "2", then "3" etc.... then replant.

or

1-********* press anything, it won't matter anyway.

ScottLanter Mar 11 2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneFace (Post 4507654)
I hear ya, Scott........ but again as I said before.... this game is what it is.... and will NEVER be what each farmer wants it to be.

In the meantime......

press "1" for English, then press one to have the call FarmCash billed to your home number.

or

plant "1", then "2", then "3" etc.... then replant.

or

press anything, it won't matter anyway.

LOL! I'd hate to be the people who own those phone numbers. They're gonna get bombarded with calls from people who think they actually belong to Farm Town. I won't worry, though. I have a feeling that post will get deleted real quick. Still funny, though. Thanks for the laugh of the day. :D

StoneFace Mar 11 2011 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottLanter (Post 4507670)
LOL! I'd hate to be the people who own those phone numbers. They're gonna get bombarded with calls from people who think they actually belong to Farm Town. I won't worry, though. I have a feeling that post will get deleted real quick. Still funny, though. Thanks for the laugh of the day. :D

haha

but a mod already removed the bulk of the numbers..... and that is where it real laugh was meant to be.

do they not know that there are NO innocent people where FT is concerned.

I'm calling India....

if EVERYBODY who read the post called the numbers (after they saw the plain sillyness of the post) that would not amount to a blip...... get real guys.

:rolleyes:

AlterBridgeMJC Mar 17 2011 05:31 PM

idk where the forum is for this problem ------> when i get requests of the challenge to work on people's farms to get 3 FC, it doesn't work.. as in i'm in my farm still and doesn't go to that other farmer's farms to go ahead with the FC challenge

eltyra Mar 18 2011 09:05 PM

Neighbor didn't receive Farm Cash Giftcard

I sent a neighbor a Farm Cash Gift card two days ago but they haven't received it. What can I do.

Tony D Mar 18 2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eltyra (Post 4526774)
I sent a neighbor a Farm Cash Gift card two days ago but they haven't received it. What can I do.

Hi , did your neighbour check their gift box ?

fan1bsb97 Mar 19 2011 07:37 AM

All the offers to receive farmcash are gone for me...anyone else having this problem?