Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 10th, 2015 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=612210)

KnightRider Apr 29 2015 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkmyer (Post 5956058)
Is anyone else having problems with the bait? I have some then it is gone this morning I had 550 then 750 and back to 550, always used to have lots

Hello jkmyer,

Do you happen to have the service facility Fishing Tackle Shop? If you do and use the load all tools, it loads both bait into that facility and that could be where some of your bait is going. If you have it you can go into the facility and uncheck the boxes so that the load all tool will not load the bait into that facility.

beverduster Apr 30 2015 02:52 AM

whats going on, lost 45,000 petro barells, 500,000 hen eggs & all my oil drums, dont make sense grrr grrr

carolann43 Apr 30 2015 07:22 AM

Every morning I am missing something. I think someone can get at my storage. I honestly do. They take the really hard to grow or accumulate products.

Texas Belle Apr 30 2015 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 5953822)
Hi Texas Belle,

Can you check and see if any of the farms you have super sheds on are quest farms please. And is it all types of super sheds or one type?

I won't be able to test this until mine are ready to harvest again.

ETA I have just tried this and all my super sheds harvested fine using the Harvest All.

Hi Tiger and thanks for answering, just back today and tried again and it is my super sheds that are on farm 20, don't have super sheds on any other one, so not that bad, only a nuisance to have to go back and do them manually.. again thanks for the quick response :)

Tiger Apr 30 2015 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Belle (Post 5956290)
Hi Tiger and thanks for answering, just back today and tried again and it is my super sheds that are on farm 20, don't have super sheds on any other one, so not that bad, only a nuisance to have to go back and do them manually.. again thanks for the quick response :)

Hi,

Can you check to see if that farm is a quest farm please. Go to the farm and click on the farm name, see if there is a check mark in the box "Make this a quest farm". If there is a check mark there, remove it.

ImajeanB Apr 30 2015 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 5956294)
Hi,

Can you check to see if that farm is a quest farm please. Go to the farm and click on the farm name, see if there is a check mark in the box "Make this a quest farm". If there is a check mark there, remove it.

I have to manually harvest mine too and no, there is no check mark to make it a quest farm. Not all just about 3 and one is the Super Rabbit.
Ignore this last remark please. I went back and checked and had forgot I had 2 on my quest farm. I unchecked it and I'm sure it will work right now. Thanks Taz!!!!!!!

Tiger Apr 30 2015 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImajeanB (Post 5956298)
I have to manually harvest mine too and no, there is no check mark to make it a quest farm. Not all just about 3 and one is the Super Rabbit.
Ignore this last remark please. I went back and checked and had forgot I had 2 on my quest farm. I unchecked it and I'm sure it will work right now. Thanks Taz!!!!!!!

you are welcome ImajeanB. :)

Just so you know I'm Tiger not Taz ;)

ImajeanB Apr 30 2015 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 5956302)
you are welcome ImajeanB. :)

Just so you know I'm Tiger not Taz ;)

WOW! I had better get my eyes checked! Thank you for correcting me Tiger!

Susan Canning Apr 30 2015 04:28 PM

Suddenly no one can collect bonuses getting malware warnings

WillowTreeFarm Apr 30 2015 04:56 PM

My husband and I are trying to post our factories to be worked on and a dialog box is coming up saying that action is blocked because it has been reported as abusive to facebook!!!!