Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 10th, 2015 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=612210)

Tiger Apr 30 2015 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Canning (Post 5956338)
Suddenly no one can collect bonuses getting malware warnings

Hi,

Yes some of us are also getting this problem. It has been sent off to the developers. We will have to wait for them to take a look at it.

L.A.Bob Apr 30 2015 05:16 PM

I am getting this message when I try to post my facilities and clients..

Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.
If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know...

What is up with this?

Taz D Apr 30 2015 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Bob (Post 5956362)
I am getting this message when I try to post my facilities and clients..

Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

What is up with this?

Hi Bob,
We don't know why it is happening, but it has been reported to the developers. Will just have to wait for them to get to the bottom of this.

Keef Apr 30 2015 05:32 PM

i'm getting the same message

Lance75231 Apr 30 2015 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keef (Post 5956386)

i'm getting the same message

I am getting this too and when i go to report it I get:

Could not process your request
We could not process your request. Please try again later.

I so wish farm town can get away from Facebook and become its own so we do not have to deal with facebook.....

ftjill Apr 30 2015 10:45 PM

Problems posting

I am getting blocked by face book (getting the abuse message just like farmers have said in previous posts).

It seems to be intermittent. I could not post using the oil refinery but I could post using the Pool Bar.

I suggest trying different facilities when posting for neighbors to work your factories until you get one that works.

Thanks to the devs for working on the problem.

Taz D Apr 30 2015 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ftjill (Post 5956670)
I am getting blocked by face book (getting the abuse message just like farmers have said in previous posts).

It seems to be intermittent. I could not post using the oil refinery but I could post using the Pool Bar.

I suggest trying different facilities when posting for neighbors to work your factories until you get one that works.

Thanks to the devs for working on the problem.

Hi ftjill,
Facebook has a bug report open on this and have been working on rolling out a fix. They may not have gotten to your server yet. Hopefully it will be cleared up by morning in the US.

ftjill Apr 30 2015 11:15 PM

Thanks Taz for getting back to me.

Qivis May 01 2015 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5956674)
Hi ftjill,
Facebook has a bug report open on this and have been working on rolling out a fix. They may not have gotten to your server yet. Hopefully it will be cleared up by morning in the US.

I am still getting the error when trying to post my factories even though I have managed to post a couple bonuses. And I think it's well into morning, so now my friends are in mourning. :( My post from Wednesday expired about a half hour ago.

MichHotRod May 01 2015 08:21 AM

just posted my service stuff, hopefully they got the bug fixed, It seem to be a Facebook, not Farmtown problem yesterday, like some goofhead was showing us how he could act like a fool