Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 18th, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336022)

bagoshen Jun 30 2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandma20 (Post 3665566)
Where do I find the dog house

Under Decorations

Cajun Karen Jun 30 2010 08:13 PM

:eek: It's been almost 2 weeks without an update!!! :D

Tony D Jun 30 2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandma20 (Post 3665566)
Where do I find the dog house

I'm in the dog house at the minute ...just follow the sound of my voice :D

MebeMrS Jun 30 2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony D (Post 3665626)
I'm in the dog house at the minute ...just follow the sound of my voice :D

I am too.... I convinced my wife to buy the Wine Cellar and the winery(s).... and now they are not loading on any farms.... ouch

Bad enough to have the wood shed disappear for awhile .... or my scare crows for two days....

but not the WINE CELLAR !!!!!!!

I could be looking at a loss of millions per day....... and that is all real money, right????

Is there a way to get them back without waiting for the devs to correct the problem??

Mrs Borgies Jun 30 2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cajun Karen (Post 3665622)
:eek: It's been almost 2 weeks without an update!!! :D

LOL..... don't think the devs would be game enough until the last update settles down. It turned out to be bad timing with the Flash issues, which poor Farm Town is getting the blame for as well......but yes an update would be good! Ducks for cover!!! :D;)

cindycindy Jun 30 2010 08:56 PM

why arent trees going in my storage!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I do all these trees and not one goes in my storage....I have asked for days now can someone please look into it..also you cant harvest 4 urself u dont get any coins.!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

SunnyD Jul 01 2010 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindycindy (Post 3665674)
why arent trees going in my storage!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I do all these trees and not one goes in my storage....I have asked for days now can someone please look into it..also you cant harvest 4 urself u dont get any coins.!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

make sure when you harvest for yourself that you click on it to send it to storage to earn more coins and clicking on to harvest and sell ........ i have done that by mistake myself......

MebeMrS Jul 01 2010 12:28 AM

Anybody else having trouble loading the Cellar??

I have visited a number of my neighbors who have them.... and the cellar has not loaded on any of their farms. Plus, I am unable to see some of my trees.

The trees ... no problem....

But the cellar hopefully will return,

Mrs Borgies Jul 01 2010 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyHallow (Post 3666162)
make sure when you harvest for yourself that you click on it to send it to storage to earn more coins and clicking on to harvest and sell ........ i have done that by mistake myself......

I have done the same. I wish the harvest always went to storage to stop these mistakes. I often reload my farm thinking that I may have clicked on the wrong choice.

sue hoar Jul 01 2010 12:37 AM

Stuck on level 90

Love all the new stuff its exciting was wondering though why the levels stop at 90 is there going to be more advancements?