Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- October 30th, 2020 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=649278)

alma87 Nov 16 2020 08:08 AM

Thank you for working on this. Farmtown game is fun and very therapeutic. Good job!

RBerard Nov 18 2020 10:17 AM

Been here since the beginning and interested in how HTML5 will handle the features and animations. Thanks for staying with us and moving forward to a new platform!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9762&farm_ix=3

ccheney Nov 23 2020 12:23 AM

I'm willing to be a tester of the restricted version. My start date shows as Sept 2013 but I have actually been playing since the game began when there were no facilities yet and pineapples were the big money crop. I had stopped playing due to personal issues and returned

Chris Ann Davis Nov 24 2020 02:56 AM

Html

I heard when the HTML goes into effect.. not everyone is going to get this new HTML :( I have been playing this game in my other account since ft first started I would really love to be able to play farm town with the new HTML.. How will you decide who gets to play right away and who has to wait.. I really don't want to lose my farm town .. I have put a lot of time and money in my main account.. I would be willing to be one of your testers :) thank you

Tiger Nov 24 2020 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Ann Davis (Post 6393594)
I heard when the HTML goes into effect.. not everyone is going to get this new HTML :( I have been playing this game in my other account since ft first started I would really love to be able to play farm town with the new HTML.. How will you decide who gets to play right away and who has to wait.. I really don't want to lose my farm town .. I have put a lot of time and money in my main account.. I would be willing to be one of your testers :) thank you

Hi Chris Ann Davis,

I have moved your post to the Oct 30th new release thread where the developers can see your offer to be a tester. The latest information from the developers on this is in Rauls post, 1st post on page 1 of this thread, if you haven't seen it yet and want to read it.

It's entirely up to the developers who they decide they want to test the restricted version of the game which uses HTML5, before it's released to everyone else. Those users will be notified when the time comes.

To be clear, you will not be losing your game even if you're not one of the testers. You will still be playing as normal, then at a later date everyone will be using the HTML5 version.

Alexm2012 Nov 24 2020 01:06 PM

Tiger can you send over my offer to test the new version also. I'm quite experienced at computer software and gaming side of things so would be a great experience and challenge to test the early version thanks in advance.

Taz D Nov 24 2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexm2012 (Post 6393678)
Tiger can you send over my offer to test the new version also. I'm quite experienced at computer software and gaming side of things so would be a great experience and challenge to test the early version thanks in advance.

Hi ALexm,
We do not have anything to do with their selection of who the testers will be. It's entirely up to the developers who they decide they want to test the restricted version of the game which uses HTML5, before it's released to everyone else. Those users will be notified when the time comes.

Denise Dianna Nov 24 2020 05:31 PM

I guess I feel compelled to "me too", I offer to be a tester. I have been playing for almost since the beginning. I have taken time off but I remember when pumpkin was the most expensive crop. :D

Aussie Rae Nov 24 2020 11:39 PM

I have been playing since 2009, have at the moment 3,206 workable Production Facilities and 1,170 Service facilities operating. I do the quests, have ships dispatched every day, and 10 operational trains working to gather the extra goods. If the developers think I am suitable to test the new system, I am willing to try.. Thank you..

Aussie Rae Nov 25 2020 04:34 PM

almost time to close the thread? :)