Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- December 23rd, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393054)

marwahr Jan 17 2011 08:47 PM

OMG the devs have outdone themselves again - love love love these new updates tonight and FINALLY my farm 8. mmmmmmwwwwaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

bcm151 Jan 17 2011 08:53 PM

i only plant 3 farms currently

Quote:

Originally Posted by SueW170 (Post 4352166)
Not active in FT for now. Though it's fun, it's simply too time consuming and such a temptation because it is fun. I was, however, thinking how much more fun it was before I got caught up in it and only had two, maybe three, farms. When I resume, the way to go may be to just keep up a couple farms, set the others to look as I want them to look and go with that approach. Remains to be seen. For now, most of my fields are snow covered because -- well, it is winter :)
So if no updates come until well into spring, that works for me, though I understand others being anxious for the new challenges.

that is what i do!
farm 1--Home Sweet home!
farm 2--Industrial area (all fac)
farm 3--Main St. (towny fac)
farm 4--crops
farm 5--trees & flowers
farm 6 & 7 crops
farm 8 will now be more fac & maybe some crops

Deanna J. Lloyd Jan 17 2011 08:55 PM

My dreams have come true!!!

:D :D Dear Developers and Raul,

Good thing I signed into my farm first!!! :) Was slightly, but only momentarily, confused by the calculation of my new FT$ balance. :rolleyes:: Then it hit me! New levels?!! New Farm???!!! Made the trip to the Real Estate office and back all 7 times, reloading each time, in record time. :D

Now to go find out about these super cows and super chickens -- and all the other wonderful, awesome, imaginative, fantastic (I'm running out of superlatives :D) things you've done this time.

I do know one thing for sure. You've topped yourself AGAIN!!!:):) :)

bcm151 Jan 17 2011 08:58 PM

whoo hooo!! Love it!! thank you so much to the developers!! When people ask how much I spend on ft I tell them it is still cheaper than the gaming system of the week or even a game for it! Plus my hubby still gets his TV! Thanks again!

Double T Dude Ranch Jan 17 2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcm151 (Post 4353354)
how do we visit?

Visit what?

bigmama1965 Jan 17 2011 09:09 PM

Does anyone know where we get salt?

I have looked in the spice factory and through the seeds and don't see it. Too impatient to wait for the release notes lol

Jennie C. Jan 17 2011 09:11 PM

Hah! the new message isn't up yet and I already have my farm 8 upgraded to.... whatever it is that's more than 8meg coins!! :)

I didn't see it on the tools guide: I would like exact instructions for the orange manure spreader before I buy it. Does it have to be ON the farm I'm fertilizing. Actually, I don't care about that, moving them around isn't so bad: BUT do I have to have both manure spreaders present on the farm where the pigs are in order to get them both filled up? Logic and the insurmountable task of virtually moving 54 pig's-worth of manure from one to another farm would say NO, but I would like to, well, KNOW.

SparkyTX Jan 17 2011 09:11 PM

The salt is a gift

Hornyroo Jan 17 2011 09:12 PM

woot woot woot, all upgraded, just waiting on those notes to see if i missed anything, the tools in the gifts look interesting

Double T Dude Ranch Jan 17 2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmama1965 (Post 4353410)
I have looked in the spice factory and through the seeds and don't see it. Too impatient to wait for the release notes lol

Salt is sent by friends.