Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 20th, 2009 - Updated (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264318)

Raul Nov 20 2009 05:53 PM

New Release -- November 20th, 2009

Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with additional levels and items.

10 new crops, including 4h, 8h and 12h crops.
10 new trees available on the store for higher levels
15 new items available to be sent as gift, including 7 non harvestable trees
80 additional items (coins and farm_cash)

We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26, now the gap could be up to 11000, versus 30000 before. For people on those levels, and people that were on level 34 for some time, their current level will be adjusted up based on their XP.

Some people are experiencing some back and forth changes on their current level, we are currently researching the problem.

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

The issues with the level going back and forth when visiting friends should be solved now.

We are also planning to credit farm cash like we did last time, depending on how many levels you moved up, this should happen sometime next week.

There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:

Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul

pj91060@yahoo.com Nov 20 2009 05:56 PM

You have made this Farm Town Citizen Proud.

nubcakes Nov 20 2009 05:57 PM

weee

any announcement for land expansion?

o_o?

Smudleysmom Nov 20 2009 05:58 PM

WOOHOO!! Thanks bunches! Now if we could just have a second farm........ :)

Goosecreek Nov 20 2009 05:58 PM

Thank you for making a great game even better! Love all of the new goodies. :)

lsfutch23@hotmail.com Nov 20 2009 05:58 PM

Thank you... The improvements are sooooooooooooooo awesome....

Capt. Conor Nov 20 2009 05:59 PM

Thanks so much!!!!!!

sunnysunshineRM Nov 20 2009 05:59 PM

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication in trying to make farm town fun. I'm sure it's not easy with people complaining and wanting to throw sticks at you guys. Having done programing myself, I can understand how frusterating it can be to try and stay on top of things and ifgure out the bugs and so forrth.

Though, I gotta ask....ya think we'd ever get more land? Not that I'm complaining or anything but just wondered. :)

thanks again.

TartanLady Nov 20 2009 06:00 PM

love the improvements but i bought manor and 2 swimming pools lol up and down levels poof they vanished

jazzy82958 Nov 20 2009 06:01 PM

leveling up?

How come everytime I visit someone with a higher points I become that level...I was at 32 yesterday then when I logged in I was 36 which is fine, went to a friend that was at 40 and I became that level and then went to another friend that was at 42 and am that now as well? any help, I really don't want to be at that level if i didn't do it myself....thanks

Beachgirl2 Nov 20 2009 06:01 PM

Thanks for the improvements!! I did notice that when I visited neighbors I would get the message that I had reached a new level and it was the neighbor's level. It went back to my level as soon as I returned home.

krbrown2000 Nov 20 2009 06:02 PM

And I just planted a bunch of pineapples! Gotta wait three days to get to the new crops. Rats! But thanks!

debiraerock Nov 20 2009 06:02 PM

Thanks so much for the new stuff, all the work you did is very apprectiate, but I don't hear any mention of new land, if that in the works?

grannysixcents Nov 20 2009 06:03 PM

Thank you Farmtown....Awesome...Appreciate all your hard work

martybeliveau Nov 20 2009 06:03 PM

Where do I find the xp for each new level? Only FarmTown spread sheet has old information.

davyboyo Nov 20 2009 06:04 PM

Are we going to see an update on level XP requirements soon?

Thanks for changes so far, no real problems. Although it was scary when your level changed to host Farm on tend and visits, reverted to real thing when returned home.

nubcakes Nov 20 2009 06:05 PM

We need more lands!!!

:D

bettyjeanchase Nov 20 2009 06:05 PM

ibeen there for ten min i was level 42 then you droped me to 32 back up back down whats going on

frogsarecute Nov 20 2009 06:06 PM

I was 400 pts from getting to the next level and out of the blue I am 3 levels up. I was so confused. Glad to know it wasn't a glitch and all is well. Thanks for the new things.

bettyjeanchase Nov 20 2009 06:06 PM

i own 3 manshions five white homes five brown homes i dont think im level 32 thank you

denben73 Nov 20 2009 06:06 PM

What levels are required for the new trees? That info would be handy in the store.

Everything else...Two thumbs up.:)

Pamajama1 Nov 20 2009 06:06 PM

Thank you!!! :)

neo7 Nov 20 2009 06:07 PM

Why did you guys change the xp requirements for the higher levels? I feel like all the work I put into my farm is worthless now... :confused:

On the other hand, thanks for all the new trees and crops! It's about time we got some new ones. Although, why is it that in the trees area only the same four trees are unlocked? Why are none of the new trees unlocked?

Che-Rah Nov 20 2009 06:07 PM

Thank you, Raul and all the others who make Farm Town the BEST!!!

bcincyoh Nov 20 2009 06:07 PM

I'm at level 34 and have been for months, I have 1,074,439 in xps and am still level 34....Why hasn't my level changed?

Anneyc Nov 20 2009 06:08 PM

From level 34 to 45 to 28 Messed up

I like the new options in gifts but not having to level up all over again to get basics. My levels are all over the map.
Nice to have new things but Farville does it without all this. Talk about bugs in the system. I worked hard for my level 34..aagh!
Anney

jolrnr Nov 20 2009 06:08 PM

It took me a few hours before I had a chance to check this out.... but I am impressed immensely.... Thanks so much!!!!!

bettyjeanchase Nov 20 2009 06:08 PM

and you lost five of my neighbors plus my trophys are gone

Cider Sue Nov 20 2009 06:09 PM

I am so thrilled, Thanks! I have already purchased my Carousel. Now at level 46. I told my friends not to play that OTHER farm game! Yeah!

istandamazed Nov 20 2009 06:11 PM

The morning of the 20th I was on level 31. Checked back around 6pm and I jumped from level 34 to 50...now I'm back down to 38 at the moment. I am a Facebook user. Here's my FB farm town link:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...&cid=send_gift

yayla55au Nov 20 2009 06:11 PM

new releases

Thanks so much for all the new stuff on Farm town, I am one of those who has probs with the level changing, was 34, come in today and was 42, then went to 27, as long as it is fixed thats fine I understand there is usually teething probs, but PLEASE farm Town when will we be getting more land? My farm is so full now no space left to buy any of the new gear, I love my farm so selling what I have is no option, but with no more land it does become boring to just plant, harvest, plow and get and send gifts, so please please more land.
Yayla:):):):)

Marg TH Nov 20 2009 06:11 PM

levels

i was on 34 for ages then up to 55 then down to 37 refreshed and back up to 55 again

masterthief89 Nov 20 2009 06:11 PM

Thak u so much :)

Farm Babe Nov 20 2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beachgirl2 (Post 2641782)
Thanks for the improvements!! I did notice that when I visited neighbors I would get the message that I had reached a new level and it was the neighbor's level. It went back to my level as soon as I returned home.

Ditto!!!

I was Level 57, went to visit a neighbor and was instantly booted down to his level. :mad:

What happened to my Sultan status? :confused:

tomlingevol Nov 20 2009 06:14 PM

Hello all. Just wanna ask around for help,
i m having this neighbour n we got along well, we help each other until 2 weeks ago she came to my farm n cannot see me even when i m in it. I can see her but she can't see me. I also ciick on her harvest or plow button she cannot see my msg to acknowlege. when she arrive at my farm, she can only see brown leaves n cannot even clear them.

pugnachus Nov 20 2009 06:15 PM

All the new features, gifts, are great BUT, ......now the complaint.....WE NEED MORE LAND!!!

OverTheRainbow Nov 20 2009 06:15 PM

Thank you VERY MUCH for the new changes---the expanded crop selection, the additional levels, the new items, more trees, and more gifts to give/receive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christmas came early !!!!!!!

Steve Leonard Nov 20 2009 06:17 PM

Are you kidding me? I've been at level 34 for MONTHS pleading that Farm Town do something... anything... to move the game along... and then you ROLL me back to a level 30? THIS is the thanks I get for being a loyal fan for months and not fleeing to Farmville? Thanks for nothing!

n00bzor Nov 20 2009 06:18 PM

Excellent, been secretly waiting for some upgrading! :P
Kind of interesting though.. I was level 31 I think, and when got in.. I said CONGRATS, your now level 44 !!! hahaha.. then down a few times.. hehe

davyboyo Nov 20 2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomlingevol (Post 2642114)
Hello all. Just wanna ask around for help,
i m having this neighbour n we got along well, we help each other until 2 weeks ago she came to my farm n cannot see me even when i m in it. I can see her but she can't see me. I also ciick on her harvest or plow button she cannot see my msg to acknowlege. when she arrive at my farm, she can only see brown leaves n cannot even clear them.

She may have hit your ignore button by mistake. She could correct that I'm sure