Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facilities and Facility Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750)

linda.honeysuckle Jul 07 2021 07:44 AM

I bought the new facilities and placed them on my farm. decided to move a couple of them to another farm. placed them in storage now I am unable to remove from storage and place them on the other farm or the one I had them on.

marymarcel Jul 07 2021 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linda.honeysuckle (Post 6455746)
I bought the new facilities and placed them on my farm. decided to move a couple of them to another farm. placed them in storage now I am unable to remove from storage and place them on the other farm or the one I had them on.

Hi linda.honeysuckle :)

What happens when you try to place them on the farm? Do you get a message? Do you see a red square?

To place a facility on a farm you need an empty space a little bigger than the facility.
Even using the purple hand, you need at least an empty space the size of a pine tree.

Janice Ligon Jul 08 2021 05:58 PM

I used to be able to rearrange the order of my facs in the Fac manager. I must have forgotten how. Can you refresh my memory?

Taz D Jul 08 2021 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janice Ligon (Post 6455946)
I used to be able to rearrange the order of my facs in the Fac manager. I must have forgotten how. Can you refresh my memory?

Hi Janice,
You have 2 filters that you can use to control what you can see and how they are ordered in thw facility manager. The funnel allows you to set what you want to see and the A Z filter lets you choose the order you want to see them.

judyjor714@att.net Jul 09 2021 10:40 AM

Non-ingredients

Why are there so many non-ingredients that use our production? I know some have been used in new facilities, but things like drinks should be in the existing facility for drinks.

Taz D Jul 09 2021 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net (Post 6456026)
Why are there so many non-ingredients that use our production? I know some have been used in new facilities, but things like drinks should be in the existing facility for drinks.

Hi Jodyjor,
I moved your posyt to the Help & Support subject thread about the facilities.
There are non-ingredients because the developers can only release so many new facilities each month.
If you have suggestions for some of these specific non-ingredients please post them in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

If the non-ingredients you are asking about can be put iun a new facility there is a thread there for that.

MOM GLENDA Jul 09 2021 10:43 PM

why is the show facility info not showing now when i click on show names. i need to know how many faciltys i got on my farm 17. if it close to being to manyi need to not put anymore on farm 17. why is that not showing anymore

Taz D Jul 09 2021 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6456138)
why is the show facility info not showing now when i click on show names. i need to know how many faciltys i got on my farm 17. if it close to being to manyi need to not put anymore on farm 17. why is that not showing anymore

Hi Mom Glenda,
That feature has not been added back in yet.

Alexandra_J Jul 10 2021 02:35 PM

Is there a list of what XPs you get per facility and Client's when they are filled at 100%?

marymarcel Jul 10 2021 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6456306)
Is there a list of what XPs you get per facility and Client's when they are filled at 100%?

Hi Alexandra_J :)

No, there isnt any list like that but if you wish you can check it yourself loading every facility and service individually.