Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

dianedrayson Aug 18 2011 05:06 PM

Sorry, but mine still seems the same. It may be happening browser by browser and not have reached mine yet.

ghostkitten Aug 18 2011 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunnyD (Post 4800694)
yup something is up big time............... can't click to save or go to another farm or go offline on my farm lol refreshed three times already............ tried my mouse on other things it works just fine ......hmmm what is up???

awwwwwwwwww I,m getting nothing.....Farm is working fine....I want my farm to play up too......;););););)

mcdaddie Aug 18 2011 05:10 PM

I do know that the Dev's of this game earn kuddo's from everyone on such a great game. But.... they DID NOT fix the Flash problem and the way it effected the text in FarmTown. We all know that it was Adobe's problem from the start, but after Adobe fixed it, the new FireFox took the change and ran with it fine, but Google Chrome has flash integrated into their product. So if you followed all the instructions posted this week about upgrading your Chrome to the new beta version and make it swallow the new flash pill, you had it working already, as I did. But today Google finally upgraded Chrome and when you opened it it was already downloaded and updated ready for you. That is why good ole FarmTown is back to it's great self. <edited for content..>. hahaha, okay, I am done.

JAS0643 Aug 18 2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_river (Post 4800682)
it seems that the new stuff comes later at night usual after 12 am dev time cailfornia time

The developers are in Miami not California.

StoneFace Aug 18 2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcdaddie (Post 4800710)
I do know that the Dev's of this game earn kuddo's from everyone on such a great game. But.... they DID NOT fix the Flash problem and the way it effected the text in FarmTown. We all know that it was Adobe's problem from the start, but after Adobe fixed it, the new FireFox took the change and ran with it fine, but Google Chrome has flash integrated into their product. So if you followed all the instructions posted this week about upgrading your Chrome to the new beta version and make it swallow the new flash pill, you had it working already, as I did. But today Google finally upgraded Chrome and when you opened it it was already downloaded and updated ready for you. That is why good ole FarmTown is back to it's great self. <edited for content..>. hahaha, okay, I am done.

Hey I just bought farms #11, AND #12. And the Auto-All Button will be enabled later tonight.

Plus they gave be $1,000 farm cash for being the only one to get these things.

(just kidding of course)

ghostkitten Aug 18 2011 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAS0643 (Post 4800722)
The developers are in Miami not California.

Yep we've been told....:rolleyes:

Rob T Aug 18 2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcdaddie (Post 4800710)
I do know that the Dev's of this game earn kuddo's from everyone on such a great game. But.... they DID NOT fix the Flash problem and the way it effected the text in FarmTown. We all know that it was Adobe's problem from the start, but after Adobe fixed it, the new FireFox took the change and ran with it fine, but Google Chrome has flash integrated into their product. So if you followed all the instructions posted this week about upgrading your Chrome to the new beta version and make it swallow the new flash pill, you had it working already, as I did. But today Google finally upgraded Chrome and when you opened it it was already downloaded and updated ready for you. That is why good ole FarmTown is back to it's great self. <edited for content..> hahaha, okay, I am done.

Actually the devs fixed the game to work around the flash problem before flash fixed the bug in their release.

rebecca slaughter Aug 18 2011 05:29 PM

if they lived next door. i would run over and flip the switch myself, while they aren't looking,

Bonnie Caudill Aug 18 2011 05:30 PM

Hell Yell, and i would be the look out.....lol

rebecca slaughter Aug 18 2011 05:32 PM

i would just ask them for a cup of sugar. while they are busy.. i would sneek and do it..but if i get caught and end up in jail. i will be looking for some bail money from all of you lol