Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

max_river Aug 18 2011 06:49 PM

i hoping for a least 30 last time i think was 25. now zzz time like taz said

Taz D Aug 18 2011 06:55 PM

Ok now I have had my wierd thing for this update. OI opened my farm and checked the chat looking to make sure server hadn't changed. What I saw was the text in chat was vertical. I typed in a chat to myself and everything came back to normal. :eek:
We need at least 30 levels, 50 would be better and Farm 11. Come on Raul go ahead and release it early....please!!:)

HelenJS22 Aug 18 2011 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony D (Post 4800806)
I assure you he is not a Mod in disguise :D

Hee hee, if Raul was a mod in disguise, he'd be forced to hang out in one of the Forum mad houses with the rest of you :eek:

JAS0643 Aug 18 2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostkitten (Post 4800858)
2 billion and 10 to 15 levels....

Farm 10 cost 2.6 billion so I am thing farm 11 will be 3 billion pluse.

rebecca slaughter Aug 18 2011 07:04 PM

i want my farm 11, i need my farm 11. i can't waite for my farm 11, please oh please give me my farm 11. you know we would have it by now if adobe had not mess up big time and forced our dev to fix their mess.

kahra01 Aug 18 2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckerider (Post 4799390)
I was hoping that on the next update there will be a 'start all' button for all the 'get client referral' facilities. I know they are trying to think of ways to get as much money out of us as possible... but it would be nice if they would give us something that makes our life a lot easier for free at least once in awhile. I don't even want to know how much I have spent on FT... but I know that the amount of time I spend on it makes most of it worth it. I am getting tired of continually having to spend money and keep thinking it will be my last time, but so far I have decided to 're-invest'. I know there are people who will tell me to leave or not buy anything if I don't like it, but every time they give us a new update.... they ALWAYS charge us coin for stuff that makes it faster... can anyone guess why? I am just ranting right now and I am sure I will be okay in the morning... thanks for reading my thoughts. By the way... this is my first time posting in here so I don't even know if I am doing it right... but I think I will get my message across even if I didn't.

LOL I hear you.. i dont want to add up what Ive spent on here! I dont think anyone would tell you to leave or not to spend on here.. we all have choices if we want to spend and mostly the ones that rant and rave over the cost of things are the ones that wont spend money on here and then gripe about it. You can play the game two ways.. the slow way and not spend money, or the fast way and spend the money.. like you, I like the fast way! Yeah it would be nice to be rewarded with a premium item for coins instead of cash.. but Im not thinking that will happen at all lol. Maybe the devs figure that with each release they give 2 facilities for coins.. and they are now making some tools for coins as well, but of course, you can only use them on your own farm. I think they do a great job so I dont complain... but we do cause a virtual riot once in a while when we are getting impatient for the next new release.. which happens about 2 days after a new release lmao! I feel for the devs putting up with us haha! :)

kahra01 Aug 18 2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony D (Post 4800806)
I assure you he is not a Mod in disguise :D

lmao.. when would the poor man find the time? bahahaha

StoneFace Aug 18 2011 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hornyroo (Post 4800834)
ok i read the top half of this post.. raced off to my farm to check.. went WTF???, cam back here to see what exactly u did and read the entire post lol... :o sooooooooo not funny!!!!!

:o

I am sorry....... :rolleyes:

kahra01 Aug 18 2011 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 4800870)
Ok now I have had my wierd thing for this update. OI opened my farm and checked the chat looking to make sure server hadn't changed. What I saw was the text in chat was vertical. I typed in a chat to myself and everything came back to normal. :eek:
We need at least 30 levels, 50 would be better and Farm 11. Come on Raul go ahead and release it early....please!!:)

ROFLMAO.. u chat to yourself often Taz? hahaha :p:eek:

susieq30549 Aug 18 2011 07:11 PM

a BOGO would be nice ... buy one farm, get one free ...and 50 levels ...;)