Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

StoneFace Aug 18 2011 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter (Post 4800902)
i want my farm 11, i need my farm 11. i can't waite for my farm 11, please oh please give me my farm 11. you know we would have it by now if adobe had not mess up big time and forced our dev to fix their mess.

I was looking over my neighbors on the different farm accounts.... and I noticed that Bonnie has #11, and is level 275..... wassup wit dat?

now if that does not start a sibling-sister-mom-always-liked-you-best thing, I don't know what will....

lol

(just kidding neighbor)

rebecca slaughter Aug 18 2011 07:17 PM

where did all of the mods go........raul having a little chat with them... makes you wonder whats up

ghostkitten Aug 18 2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter (Post 4800958)
where did all of the mods go........raul having a little chat with them... makes you wonder whats up

Now that happens everytime there is a new release..Pleased I'm not the only one who noticed it..-))

rebecca slaughter Aug 18 2011 07:31 PM

np stoneface bonnie and i play the game together while talking on the phone so there is no real fights. if one of us is on and we get updated while the other one is in bed then we call and tell them to get online.. drives our husbands insane with all of the chatting we do.

Jwebb Aug 18 2011 07:37 PM

Thats's awesome ladies! I have a couple of friends I do that with too :)

rebecca slaughter Aug 18 2011 07:42 PM

ok with nothing to do i decided to go visit all of my neighbors.. but with the new neighbor scroll i ended up visiting the same nieghbors twice.. i hope that they change it back .....that was so confusing i thought everybody had the same farm....lol...maybe i should have been a blonde lol

Docperk Aug 18 2011 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostkitten (Post 4800966)
Now that happens everytime there is a new release..Pleased I'm not the only one who noticed it..-))

I have seen a lot of post about when Raul is on or not, my question is how to do tell?

thanks

al_bundy Aug 18 2011 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Docperk (Post 4800990)
I have seen a lot of post about when Raul is on or not, my question is how to do tell?

thanks

the dot next to his name goes green when he is online

same as with all other users.

Tony D Aug 18 2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Docperk (Post 4800990)

thanks

Or you can click on "Quick Links" and select "Who's on-line"

al_bundy Aug 18 2011 07:49 PM

Thinks it might be time to take the mayor & tom the market Dude Hostage

would take James the realtor dude aswell but need him to be fully alert when the stampede happens to buy farm 11 and all its upgrades.

btw when is the INN going to get its beer licence im sick of smuggling my own in.