Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

Anthorn Jul 29 2011 01:36 PM

Working facilities

Thanks for all the updates. I think the removal of the last pop-up saying that there is no more work is a wrong thing to do: It is now uncertain whether all facilities have been worked or if a facility is taking longer to load. In the case of a facility taking longer to load it is likely that working that facility will be missed.

Audrey45 Jul 29 2011 01:51 PM

It's ALL good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roxanne2 Jul 29 2011 02:21 PM

Love the updates, thanks guys!

Farmer Shelton Jul 29 2011 02:28 PM

Great update!! Thanks to all of your hard work!

Ann Morse Jul 29 2011 03:03 PM

Thanks Raul, great stuff and hopefully more animals and some fairies to come next??? Really love all the work you put into creating these new things for all of us. Ann

tatty1 Jul 29 2011 03:09 PM

Farm cash

If you have concerns about using credit cards as I do to buy Farm Cash there are several stores where you can buy Facebook Credit Cards starting from £5 they are activated at the store and simple to install on your PC

Taz D Jul 29 2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pachipmunk (Post 4772482)
I do not understand the 'stored'. Can someone respond and explain??

That would be the amount you have in storage.

KEKLAOL Jul 29 2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keef (Post 4771730)
thanks for the Birthday present
love the updates, would love to be able to buy more than 1,000 items from others every 12 hours and also increase salmon and cod catches

I sure would like to buy more than just every 12 hours.

Need too many salmon, crab and cod. I have 10 big sea coasts and do them every 12 hours (have a timer) and still run out of these. I use bait on all so am getting 2 every time. Please increase the output on these.

Great update. Having fun now and more in a few days when other ingredients arrive.

Taz D Jul 29 2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KEKLAOL (Post 4772582)
I sure would like to buy more than just every 12 hours.

Need too many salmon, crab and cod. I have 10 big sea coasts and do them every 12 hours (have a timer) and still run out of these. I use bait on all so am getting 2 every time. Please increase the output on these.

Great update. Having fun now and more in a few days when other ingredients arrive.

Big seacoasts are ready every 8 hours, so you could do them 3 times a day. I find I actually get more crab and cod from the small seacoasts than I do from the larger ones. I am not disagreeing that the percentages for those items needs to be raised. Just some observations.

LoreneC Jul 29 2011 04:20 PM

Great update, Thank you!

Quote:

Thank you, Thank you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for adding the fertilized glow around the farm diamonds. It was something I asked for and really, really appreciate you adding. Am looking forward to exploring all the new features of this release. Thanks again for listening and implementing the glow...
This may be the best part of the update, thanks for suggesting it!