Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

HelenJS22 Aug 23 2011 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahra01 (Post 4810270)
ROFLMAO! what a motley looking pair they are! bahahaha

LOL - At least we have plenty of entertainment here in the forum while we wait.

StoneFace Aug 23 2011 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 4810098)

So the mayor and Tom eventually died in their captivity and went to heaven.

God greeted them, and said "I'm sorry, gentlemen, but your big, red, ugly mansions aren't ready yet. Until they are, I can send you back to Earth as whatever you want to be."

"Great!" said the Mayor, "I want to be an eagle soaring above beautiful scenery, because the devs never supplied that in my game!"

"No problem," replied God, and POOF! The mayor was gone and became an eagle.

"And what do you want to be," God asked Tom.

"I'd like to be one cool stud going places, instead of just hanging out at the market with the same old pick-up line!" was the reply.

"Easy," replied God, and Tom was gone to his new life as a stud.

After a few months, the release date came and their mansions were finished, and God sent an angel/avatar to fetch them back.

"You'll find them easily," God tells the angel/avatar, "One of them is soaring above the Grand Canyon, and the other one is on a snow tire somewhere in Detroit!"

:eek:

driverdave Aug 23 2011 09:03 AM

got to love the humour @ Stoneface...please keep it coming i made a small contribution to your laughs thread in social

StoneFace Aug 23 2011 09:29 AM

One day some fisherman/avatars caught tons of fish called tench (which we all know are presently useless in Farm Town)

The fisherman/avatars couldn't eat them all so they gave them to the Mayor of Farm Town.

The Mayor wasn't sure what to do with them. Then he had an idea; he would have a fish-eating competition.

When they had the competition, there were two finalists: a man from a farm called Fife, whose name was Mr. Hicks and a man that was from Sweden, whose name is Sven.

So they had the final; the Mayor fired the starting pistol and they started eating the tench.

No sooner had Mr. Hicks bitten the fish than one of his teeth fell out. He couldn't eat and because of this he stopped, but the Mayor refused to stop the competition.

So Sven kept on eating and ended up eating nine of these tench fish.

The next day the headlines read:

ONE TOOTH FREE FOR FIFE HICKS, SVEN ATE NINE TENCH! :rolleyes::p:cool:

(sorry guys... but I thought it was appropriate .... since we too are stopped at tench for the moment... lol)

susme48 Aug 23 2011 10:34 AM

snicker....snort....hehehe...hahaha....way to punny!!! :D

dottyF Aug 23 2011 10:52 AM

Rearranged my farms and made more space so Im ready now for an update.

chocoholics2 Aug 23 2011 12:37 PM

It must be Groundhog day, I keep living a day without farm 11 over and over and over ..... :):):):)

farmer fitchy Aug 23 2011 01:08 PM

you forgot the bit where they walked 1000 miles over broken glass with no shoes :p

i remember being desperate for the white house but 300,000 coins was out of reach. Now a beginner can work on other peoples facs, and have 10 million in no time, then buy and delete houses and be on level 30 in a few days. crazy.
I was so excited when I worked on someones farm who was level 34, they had such cool stuff and the farm was enormous!! and we patched our rivers with paths- WOW remember when paths came out! and rich people had hedges instead of white fences. and i didnt get why the animals didnt eat the crops ....!

Ilsewdm Aug 23 2011 02:08 PM

I'm glad the devs are in Florida and not in Virginia. No earthquake excuses.:o

JennaSweetness Aug 23 2011 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilsewdm (Post 4810554)
I'm glad the devs are in Florida and not in Virginia. No earthquake excuses.:o

No hurricane excuses now either since Hurricane Irene is moving east of FL. :)