Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

Grumpa Aug 26 2011 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenJS22 (Post 4815622)
Thanks Jas, there is very little coverage on Aussie TV, I've tracked it on the net to a certain degree, but haven't heard from my friend today.

The storms wind field is about 430 miles wide.

Miami didn't have hurricane winds but they did have tropical storms winds then.

StoneFace Aug 26 2011 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieGecko (Post 4815106)
King of Wit... half the time. Could this be interpreted then as half a wit? Heh heh heh OMG SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? I'm turning into a Godzilla instead of a friendly gecko. I told you before...give me farm 11 and noone gets hurt.

Oh and for the record StoneFace. Keep up the good work. At least I can smile now in betweeen my misery. :D:D:D

common denominator between the smile of a baby, and the smile of an old person..... gas

Valdoe Aug 26 2011 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 4815618)
yes its nothing to do with farmtown

it is on my block list as i believe it to be a data collecting scam

yep it is... and all it is to send gifts one at a time... a waste of time.. false advertising making you think new version of game

StoneFace Aug 26 2011 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 4815338)
I dont think the mayor or tom the market dude will last untill next week so there might be job vacancies if the update dont come soon

What's the deal....

If you go to Slashkey - Jobs ..... there are openings for Farm Town game developers and programmers.... it seems the current ones no longer work for the company. :eek:

I also noticed that there are new members on Farm Town working their new farms 24/7 trying to get a Red Mansion and other stuff.... and reach level 235..... they claim that they are better farmers than us old timers, just because they are former game developers and programmers. :confused:

:D

AussieGecko Aug 26 2011 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneFace (Post 4815662)
common denominator between the smile of a baby, and the smile of an old person..... gas

And my kitten. See him go dreamy eyed and you know you gotta move fast.

Are we there yet?:rolleyes:

ghostkitten Aug 26 2011 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneFace (Post 4815682)
What's the deal....

If you go to Slashkey - Jobs ..... there are openings for Farm Town game developers and programmers.... it seems the current ones no longer work for the company. :eek:

I also noticed that there are new members on Farm Town working their new farms 24/7 trying to get a Red Mansion and other stuff.... and reach level 235..... they claim that they are better farmers than us old timers, just because they are former game developers and programmers. :confused:

Your kidding right

al_bundy Aug 26 2011 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneFace (Post 4815682)
What's the deal....

those jobs have been there a long time now the page may be outdated by years

kosp41302 Aug 26 2011 07:52 AM

DANG! i was really expecting an update when i got up this morning. bummed that there isn't one :( i'm hoping it comes while i am at our state fair today. that way i can mess around with it when i get back. its been 2 weeks since i had crops in as i have been waiting for farm 11 so i can rearrange things before planting..

StoneFace Aug 26 2011 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 4815766)
those jobs have been there a long time now the page may be outdated by years

actually, I was just trying to start a stampede to the Jobs page, to keep posters out of the Real Estate Office so I could buy #11 without a crowd that looks like a Wall Street Pit. (non-Aussie humor )

ghostkitten Aug 26 2011 07:58 AM

I,m wondering why they are asking for new farm level names from 235 up when the new release comes out we should all level up alot and the names should already should have been picked...:confused: