Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

kahra01 Aug 26 2011 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostkitten (Post 4816794)
why ask for names now?....why not ask 2/3 weeks ago?......So no new release until we come up with names?......gimme a break....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

lmao we dont know if that is the reason.. was just something rebecca asked lol. We have no idea what is going on or when it will be released because no one finds the need to let us know anything.. not a single word. Bad business practice IMO. :mad: Maybe its none of our business :confused: hahahaha

beautysmom Aug 26 2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holla (Post 4815154)
so all this is ok to download,?,i mean got all that way till it said install then got scared.LOL..is this a new program?..i found their FB page, they dont have a FAQ yet,and doesnt look like its been up to long.?just wondering?:cool:

and what is a .EU extension. never heard of that one....rzadki.eu?

.eu is europe.... Usually eastern Europe.... It is a web address.

jmdoda4438@comcast.net Aug 26 2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottyF (Post 4816750)
I think they wont do it this weekend because of the hurricane and alot of people will be busy preparing for that and what ever they go through afterwards.

What they go through after a hurricane, is no power, after Wilma we had no power for over 2 weeks.

JAS0643 Aug 26 2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottyF (Post 4816750)
I think they wont do it this weekend because of the hurricane and alot of people will be busy preparing for that and what ever they go through afterwards.

The developers are in Miami and the hurricane has done past them and will have no more effect on them so that will not delay the update at all.

kahra01 Aug 26 2011 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAS0643 (Post 4816918)
The developers are in Miami and the hurricane has done past them and will have no more effect on them so that will not delay the update at all.

Have to be grateful for that :)

Lisa #1 farmer North Port Aug 26 2011 06:57 PM

Oh I am a dyinnnnnn.... still keeping my farms empty waiting for the redecoration to begin!!! And I too remember planting field of raspberry after field of raspberry to get my million coins and to level 35 to get that fabulous mansion, and now I wait with baited breath for my 11th farm, methinks we have become a bit spoiled, but I wouldsn't have it any other way!!! I am loaded with FB credits and am a dyin to spend them on something super awesome.....

evelena Aug 26 2011 06:57 PM

sooooooooooo when's the next new release

Taz D Aug 26 2011 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evelena (Post 4816946)

That is the question of the day...:D

ghostkitten Aug 26 2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evelena (Post 4816946)

Apparently when we come up with a good name for it...:rolleyes: Aka Stalling the new release...:mad:

beautysmom Aug 26 2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 4815934)
i was thinking arrr its saturday now dont think it will happen this week now but i just out of curiousity googled world times and its friday 10am in miami so might see it today.

have never seen a new release come out on a saturday my time but i guess there is always a first time.

I've seen several on Friday night, my time--Mountain Daylight/Standard, and it is 3 hours earlier than I've ever seen a release.... I'm sure there is still a reason to expect/hope for one tonight my time....