Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

ctu1010166 Jul 30 2011 10:10 AM

Can't receive hire request when visit your friend's farm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raul (Post 4771374)
10. Other Improvements and Bug fixes:

- When you receive a Hire Request dialog in the market, you will not see any more requests until you accept or close the current one. This will avoid accepting the wrong hire request

Please notice that when you go to your friend's farm, and 3 type of quest (rake leaves, water dry farm, remove weed) appear. At this time, your friend hire you, you WON'T RECEIVE ANY HIRE REQUEST, although your friend still see "Hire request sent" floating up.

Please fix this, thank you!

earlgray Jul 30 2011 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raul (Post 4771374)

9. Better visibility of stored products: When mouse over a product icon in the store, the last line on the tooltip will tell you how much you have in storage. Also, there is a new sort option in the store to order by Stored Amount, products with few quantities in storage will appear first. Locked products will appear at the end of the list.

I can hardly thank you enough for this one improvement! It will save SO much time in figuring out what needs to be planted next. Thanks, gracias, merci, obrigada, grazie!

dorissau Jul 30 2011 10:51 AM

Everybody always thanks you for the amazing new facilities and new tools and such, but I want to thank you for the awesome subtleties that make the play smoother and easier like the great way to check for farm fertility instead of using that gruesome highlighting and the better way to restore the farm I'm working on instead of waiting for that pokey avatar. You guys are the BEST!

knotroot42 Jul 30 2011 10:54 AM

u havent got rid of the black loading square that takes half of the game to get gone whats with that bug ??????

JAS0643 Jul 30 2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dianedrayson (Post 4773662)
In the new releases it says the flower shop will have marigold in pot. I'm just about to plant the flowers needed. I assume this is the orange marigold in the store, as that's the only marigold mentioned? Also there's no mention of a new flower for the store.

If I'm wrong in these facts, please let me know before I plant. lol (I've just realised the hours I spent planting flowers yesterday, I did on the wrong diagonal from the rest in my farm. I don't want more mistakes to correct. Flowers are too time-consuming.)

There are marigolds and orange marigold in the store since Raul said marigolds and not orange marigolds I am assuming that it is the marigolds that will be used not he orange marigolds.

Soozy Jul 30 2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knotroot42 (Post 4773998)
u havent got rid of the black loading square that takes half of the game to get gone whats with that bug ??????

Totally agree on this issue. I don't know how many times I've had to work around that box to work on a farm and finish before it's gone.
Very annoying.

cckid Jul 30 2011 01:49 PM

canned tuna loss

since update my canned tuna is not going to storage.I have 3 and none are going.Have cleared everything and restarted but still doesn't go

Miranda Panda Jul 30 2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spartan7886 (Post 4773262)
Is anybody else suddenly having trouble buying and selling to other players? I suddenly have to reload farmtown between every product when I buy.

Yes! I am having this problem too! Having to reload the game after each product bought is quite a pain. Anyone know if the devs are working on it or been alerted?

SeaJay Jul 30 2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gramme65 (Post 4772294)
Hi, I looked in my storage and there was NO QUESTION MARK...what can rhubarb used for except to make coins?
Thanks
Donna aka gramme

Donna..it's coming..it's just not here yet!! Be ready for Rhubarb pie in your bakery and also maple syrup in your sugar refinery and pancakes in your bakery and pancakes with syrup in the breakfast restaurant!! :)

SeaJay Jul 30 2011 02:14 PM

Update!! I already expressed my dislike of the highlighting of farm squares to signify which of a persons farms are fertilized....now on top of that it shows up wrong for almost every one of my farms. The two farms I NEVER fertilize are showing up as fertilized along with some that are fertilized that are showing unhighlighted. Only 2 of my ten farms is showing accurate reads!!