Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

mduby Aug 01 2011 10:16 PM

Neighbor Bar

I myself don't like the new bar except to know what neighbors are online and playing...that part is nice but please we need to have the order back the way it was. Keep the green dot and put the order of neighbors back. Please please please...:)

swd Aug 01 2011 10:37 PM

Well, that's almost true, but I have one that is green and both trees and crops are fertilized. For the rest, the green ones are not. Maybe there is a bug in the programming.

levarti2 Aug 01 2011 10:45 PM

thanks again for making this game the best. Thanks for making the fertilizer indicators on farms block easily visible. Thanks for changing cat food to catfish instead of the very precious tuna. Thanks for everything. The game just continues to amaze and delight. :-)

Taz D Aug 01 2011 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swd (Post 4777554)
Well, that's almost true, but I have one that is green and both trees and crops are fertilized. For the rest, the green ones are not. Maybe there is a bug in the programming.

I bet that if you check by moving mouse over the manure truck in the extended toolbox it will tell you that that farm is not fertilized. You have to remember crops, trees and flowers will stay fertilized until harvested even if the farm shows as unfertilized.

pangea009 Aug 01 2011 11:07 PM

lost fuel

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathyong (Post 4771786)
Dear Farmtown developer,

I got 2mil+ fuel in my storage and when I refuel, I got only 600K+ refuel.
Another 2mil+ fuel being lost. Pls check. Thank you for your prompt attention.:confused::mad:

Do not refuel until you have used all the fuel you already have. That is why you are loosing the fuel. If you refuel while you still have fuel you loose the fuel you already have LOL what a sentence. But, seriously that is why they have the warning message..... Do not refuel until empty.

anglnwhite Aug 01 2011 11:09 PM

You folks are the best! We ask for an animal tool, and BAM! there it is. We ask for the fertilizer indicator to change, and BAM! it does! My addiction continues because the game continues to improve and to keep my interest. Thank you!

Now ... if you could please manage to eliminate the need to cycle through all facilities on a farm when I accidentally go back to a farm I have already worked, I would be forever grateful. Either that, or tell me what I can do differently :).

Thanks again Devs!

Original Tee Aug 01 2011 11:09 PM

i LOVE the change to the fertilized farms - i couldn't see that blurry highlight at all - the change is perfect! the development team for FarmTown listens to the players and quickly fix problems. that is why this is the only online game i still play!

Original Tee Aug 01 2011 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anglnwhite (Post 4777582)
You folks are the best! We ask for an animal tool, and BAM! there it is. We ask for the fertilizer indicator to change, and BAM! it does! My addiction continues because the game continues to improve and to keep my interest. Thank you!

Now ... if you could please manage to eliminate the need to cycle through all facilities on a farm when I accidentally go back to a farm I have already worked, I would be forever grateful. Either that, or tell me what I can do differently :).

Thanks again Devs!

i do that, too. to get out of it i just load a different farm. if you have your flash window large enough you can see the indicators to choose a different farm.

mduby Aug 01 2011 11:18 PM

Yes and also if you try to fertilize while your avatar is still working on your farm it won't work until he's done...such as planting and u forgot to fertilize ..well wait till he's done with what you've already done and then fertilize. To show it being fertilized in the farms boxes in the upper left you must refresh your farm.

al_bundy Aug 01 2011 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mduby (Post 4777530)
I myself don't like the new bar except to know what neighbors are online and playing...that part is nice but please we need to have the order back the way it was. Keep the green dot and put the order of neighbors back. Please please please...:)

no no no please leave it how it is now it is so much better i dont have to scroll through 110 neighbours to find one online