Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

gumballs678 Aug 02 2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marwahr55 (Post 4778666)
Well you know that old saying - "Tomorrow never comes" ;)

Maybe it will be tonight, because when Raul posted it was almost nine o'clock pm, so maybe it will be a full 24 hours.

rebecca slaughter Aug 02 2011 06:31 PM

no just trying to hurry thing along

rebecca slaughter Aug 02 2011 06:36 PM

ok im wrong but i through it said 8:04 last night but it really said 9:04 sorry.... i need new glasses or i need to increase the beer intake can't read when i sober or spell

displacedtngirl Aug 02 2011 06:51 PM

If you are having problems with your friend's post not showing on your fb feed:

While on your FB feed, scroll down to the botton where it says "edit options" on the botton right of the feed. Click. It will bring up a little window that says "Show post from" and a drop window. Sometimes this defaults back to "friends and pages you interact with most". You will need to change it to ALL FRIENDS and then click save. The missing posts will show up.

Sandie Angel Aug 02 2011 07:02 PM

Hi:

I'm still not seeing any new products that are supposedly to be added into my existing facilities; I'm seeing everyone in the FB are already planting new stuff, but I don't know what to plant unless I see those new things in my facilities. Am I the only one who can't see them? Or have they not been released yet??

Please help!!

Sandie Angel :(

Rob T Aug 02 2011 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandie Angel (Post 4778746)
Hi:

I'm still not seeing any new products that are supposedly to be added into my existing facilities; I'm seeing everyone in the FB are already planting new stuff, but I don't know what to plant unless I see those new things in my facilities. Am I the only one who can't see them? Or have they not been released yet??

Please help!!

Sandie Angel :(

they've not been released yet... we're just taking edjucated guesses as to what we need to plant :)

angelkitten Aug 02 2011 07:04 PM

Its not you, it hasn't been released yet, we are waiting not so patiently for it...

Sandie Angel Aug 02 2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob T (Post 4778750)
they've not been released yet... we're just taking edjucated guesses as to what we need to plant :)

Oh I see. I thought I was missing something. I see everyone is plantng new stuff already. LOL!! Been waiting for a few days now. Hope it will be released very soon.

Thanks!!

Sandie Angel :)

jesdreher Aug 02 2011 07:10 PM

As I anxiously await the new products, I have to say that I love the new crop sort that shows how many of the crop you have in storage. It saves me quite a lot of time when I try to figure out what to plant next. Easily the best part of this update. Well done!

holla Aug 02 2011 07:13 PM

BWAHAHAHAHA!---you people are Hilarious!..lolololo, why do you put yourselves through this agony??..ok,,im waiting to but not impatient, RAUL AND THE DEV TEAM ARE DA BEST, and it comes when it comes.hard to believe with ALL the belt bonuses and stuff that u dont have stuff stockpiled already..ok sorry im a hoarder, i got 103 belt bonuses in gift box.i dont want them releasing the new stuff until the game is ready for it.:)...good job team:), tis funny reading post though:p

OMG what we gonna do when this game comes to an end?? :eek:
oops,did i just say that?