Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

tnbravesgirl Aug 02 2011 08:48 PM

we are all becoming hoarders :)

marwahr55 Aug 02 2011 08:52 PM

I'm hoping they eventually do a "tropical" fruit salad using grapefruit, oranges, pineapples, coconut and such. And then using cantaloupe and watermelon for a melon fruit dish with maybe some grapes thrown in for decoration. LOL Wouldn't it be nice if they gave us a kiwi tree (isn't that how they grow??) ... I just totally love this game. It keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for the next "real" update with a new farm. Hope they give us these new items to fix, i.e. - rhubarb pie, lentil soup, etc soon ... I'm getting a little hungry waiting. LOL Oh I'm having another anxiety attack, quick someone phone FT 911!!!! ;)

holla Aug 02 2011 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahra01 (Post 4778930)
ah look, im wondering if there is a limit! ive got over 35,000 of each and every crop.. all the flowers and trees produce.. at least 7,000 of each animal products and a huge stockpile of all the stuff from the facilities to do all the service facilities.. and I stil havent maxed it!

:eek: omg im ********... I need to go and sit in the corner mumbling away to myself in the FTAA section! bahahaha

lol and no i dont refresh.. i have my email open for work and im bored so i just answer them lol

omg.. i didnt swear or say a bad word.. why stars... urgh how ridiculous

OMG!:eek:

If you got that many stuff in storage,guess i dont have to worry about going to high then..LOL.....so i CAn stick my 102 Belt bonuses ive been hoarding into storage?..lol.

holla Aug 02 2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter (Post 4778918)
ok now i really need a drink... before i logged onto the forum the first page said last updated by raul at 8:04pm then i logged on and it said last updated by raul 9:04pm does anybody else see this... or do i need to leave the bottle alone....if he is in california then he is 3 hr behind me and it might not happen till 12 est ....or whenever we see the post is it his time or is it ours...im so confused

omg LOL!

thats 2 funny, just spewed drink all over the dang keyboard..thanks :rolleyes:

naw, forgot about that(the time being PST or EST):confused:..dang if thats PST(it says 9:04).maybe i need a drink...rotf

holla Aug 02 2011 09:05 PM

QUESTON--how many DONE things in our facility manager before we have to empty it, im freakin out cuz i got close to 2 million products i havent emptied yet..
Any idea how high we can let it go??
or whats everyones up to??

al_bundy Aug 02 2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holla (Post 4778986)
QUESTON--how many DONE things in our facility manager before we have to empty it, im freakin out cuz i got close to 2 million products i havent emptied yet..
Any idea how high we can let it go??
or whats everyones up to??

there is no limit on the facilities storage just the production

susme48 Aug 02 2011 09:17 PM

good jokes...and farming ones at that....I know one about a traveling salesman and a farmer, and not even a daughter in it...but it looses in typese...:D

maryz64101 Aug 02 2011 09:22 PM

when will the levels get raised again?

La Suzette Aug 02 2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driverdave (Post 4778886)
The products will come
Tomorrow
Bet your farmcash
That tomorrow
we're on the run

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Makes me think i need,
to plant all
till its done

When i've got fields empty
and fertile,
And ready,
we just need to know
what we need ,
to plant,
Oh!

The products will come
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

some light releif for those of us that are at wits end lolol

I LOVE this one, great work and humor.

Well, I thought Slashkey was here in Seattle, but the game seems to be run by Brits (as evidenced by the use of the work "enqueuing."

Sigh, please hurry up and release the new products! Thanks, love the game.

kahra01 Aug 02 2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holla (Post 4778946)
OMG!:eek:

If you got that many stuff in storage,guess i dont have to worry about going to high then..LOL.....so i CAn stick my 102 Belt bonuses ive been hoarding into storage?..lol.

lmao its a fair bet ur going to be fine doing that bahahaha :D