Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

Anthorn Aug 03 2011 05:54 PM

Pancakes with syrup and bacon?

Pancakes with maple syrup and bacon! I see the devs have a sense of humour :)

Sandraneta Aug 03 2011 06:34 PM

The updates are great. I am not sure if this has been suggested, so here goes.... Is it in the works for the Big Greenhouse to be used as a facility or service? I think its one of the prettier buildings, and it would be good to use more of the flowers as well.

Thank you for your consideration and for countless hours of gaming enjoyment.

Sandraneta

twtywill Aug 03 2011 06:48 PM

I have a question, when they did this release, did they mark a ? mark next to the products that are used in the Service Facilities? This way when I go to the Market Place I don't accidentally sell off my Finished Goods that are needed in the Service Facilities? Love the updates and upgrades. Finally a use for all that Goat cheese I have in storage. LOL!!! :)

psycho_mommi Aug 03 2011 07:25 PM

love it love it love it!!!!!!!!! thank you raul and devs, the pancakes and bacon is brilliant, we eat this at our house too!!!! COULD YOU INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF THE GIFT FACTORY CONSUMABLES, SUCH AS TOMATOES, ETC?????? PLEASE???? again, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! :D:D:D

al_bundy Aug 03 2011 07:46 PM

Im thinking about demolishing all the service facilities i dont see them as viable

Duck Duck Goose Aug 03 2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthorn (Post 4780294)

What? bacon is best when your syrup leaks onto it.
But thats coming from a guy who puts syrup on cottage cheese too....:rolleyes:

Don't feed the beggers Aug 03 2011 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose (Post 4780378)
What? bacon is best when your syrup leaks onto it.
But thats coming from a guy who puts syrup on cottage cheese too....:rolleyes:

ohhh how i love bacon dipped in syrup..yummy.

pachipmunk Aug 03 2011 08:14 PM

Updates

I see that some of the new features are now in place, any idea of when next farm is available? I need room!

JAS0643 Aug 03 2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthorn (Post 4780294)

What is funny about pancakes with maple syrup and bacon?

Docperk Aug 03 2011 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grammy Sue (Post 4780170)
How about letting us go back to any farm with the display on the upper left corner....while we're in a market? The choice is follow a person to work my farm or not go.....and I often want to go back to another farm.

I agree, I often hit Home to go back to facebook and then come back into the game so I can go to a different farm.