Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

StoneFace Aug 16 2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Docperk (Post 4798294)
LOL you made me look... :p

I really feel sorry for all you people.... ya have a distorted sense of reality, and a strange sense of what is really important in life.....:eek:

now step aside, and let me check the realtor's office myself, cuz I already have the plans, the money, and the time to do justice to #11 at each of my accounts.....:cool:

:D

tmellin23 Aug 16 2011 10:02 PM

Farm Town Updates

I love farm town and I'm just hoping that you don't become too much like farmville and cityville. I love the realistic look you have.

Also, I just have been noticing lately that your new facilities have more to do cities than farming.

Can you develop more items for the farming part of Farmtown?

I really love this game, have put money into it and I'm wondering if you are moving in a "complicated" direction (like Mafia Wars). I hope you remember the little people who just love to "veg out" in front of the computer after a long day at work, want something fun and simple.

Again, I LOVE Farmtown!

Thank you for your time.
T.

kiki45 Aug 16 2011 10:14 PM

Earning farmcash while harvesting

When I loaded FT, I was asked if I wanted to harvest a neighbor's farm and earn 1 FC. Is this new? It's set up similar to working facilities.

max_river Aug 16 2011 10:22 PM

no it is not new it been around for awile to work for you for i fc harvesting and 2 for factory you will get option to ask your friends at the top of the screen you can only invite once a day. and they can only earn 3 fc. you will have a limit of 34 i belive

jenifoofoo Aug 17 2011 03:55 AM

I am enjoying many of these updates - thanks, Devs!

EndTimes Aug 17 2011 04:09 AM

Ponds and fish

My ponds, Lakes, rivers, and seas do not show the number of fish in them or caught. I have no idea how many are left or in them. HELP

al_bundy Aug 17 2011 04:11 AM

anyone having trouble loading farmtown

keep getting the error loading farmtown
empty responce recieved?????

al_bundy Aug 17 2011 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndTimes (Post 4798510)
My ponds, Lakes, rivers, and seas do not show the number of fish in them or caught. I have no idea how many are left or in them. HELP

this has been mentioned many times

this isnt a problem with farmtown it is a problem with the latest flashplayer upgrade.

jayco33 Aug 17 2011 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 4798518)

Yep, same thing here.

Marjo Aug 17 2011 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 4798518)

The same here too :(