Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

justmecookin Jul 29 2011 02:43 AM

Woooooooooooohooooooooooooo Thank you Thank you

TribalCat Jul 29 2011 02:50 AM

Are they still working on the glowing fertilized farms? 8 of my farms have crops, and they're all fertilized, but only 4 of my farms are glowing.

Awesome new update, thank you!

al_bundy Jul 29 2011 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalCat (Post 4771690)
Are they still working on the glowing fertilized farms? 8 of my farms have crops, and they're all fertilized, but only 4 of my farms are glowing.

Awesome new update, thank you!

mine are all glowing check that those farms are fertilised by going to yyour extended tool box and hovering over the fertiliser truck as even though a crop says fertilised the farm may not be.

ctu1010166 Jul 29 2011 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raul (Post 4771374)
- The farm selector now shows fertilized farms with a yellow glow so you don't need to navigate to each farm to find out
--Raul

Know new update by this!
Thank for new update, especially Eggplant and Rhubard usage!
Wait for new farm and level!

Penelope Fielding Jul 29 2011 03:04 AM

Nice!! Just keeps getting better all the time! Thanks or your hard work!

al_bundy Jul 29 2011 03:12 AM

would love wildmix flowers to become a ingredient (-:

kurlikew Jul 29 2011 03:20 AM

Love the new release - thank you! And I can hardly wait for Farm 11!

I've noticed I'm having an issue with this new release however. I'm being charged coins to move items on my farm - and it's a pretty substantial amount. Can someone please fix this!?! Thanks.

ctu1010166 Jul 29 2011 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raul (Post 4771374)

3. 22 New products for existing facilities: (Coming in the next few days)

Facilities in Coins: Rhubarb Pie (Bakery), White Pizza (Pizza Restaurant), Maple Syrup (Sugar Refinery), Pistachios (Snack Factory), Fish Oil Tablets (Remedy Shop), Artichokes Extract (Remedy Shop), Sandpaper (Paper Mill), Yellowtail Sushi (Sushi Restaurant), Italian Sandwich (Sandwich Restaurant), Pancakes (Bakery), Pancakes with Syrup and Bacon (Breakfast Restaurant)

Facilities in FarmCash: Eggplant Parmesan (Pasta Restaurant), Fine Clay Pot (Ceramic Factory), Chocolate covered Peanuts (Confectionery), Crab Cakes (Seafood Restaurant), Fish Oil (Oil Factory), Bacon Wrapped Trout and Rosemary (Dinner restaurant), Zucchini Wrapped Grouper and Cauliflower Mash (Seafood Restaurant), Pizza Seasoning (Spice Factory), Bird of paradise and Red poppy in Pot (Flower Shop), Blue Hyacinth and Marigold in Pot (Flower Shop), Lentils Soup (Soup Restaurant)

--Raul

Because of this, I think player shouldn't use "Non-ingredients" filter until these products appear! This filter will sell Eggplant, Rhubard, Zucchini, Lentils... out!

Keef Jul 29 2011 03:48 AM

thanks for the Birthday present
love the updates, would love to be able to buy more than 1,000 items from others every 12 hours and also increase salmon and cod catches

WitW Jul 29 2011 03:55 AM

Yay for new goodies!

Hornyroo Jul 29 2011 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctu1010166 (Post 4771722)
Because of this, I think player shouldn't use "Non-ingredients" filter until these products appear! This filter will sell Eggplant, Rhubard, Zucchini, Lentils... out!

kinda figured that would happen, so glad I held of on selling.. wont clear out my non ingreidents until we get the new stuff

HelenJS22 Jul 29 2011 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 4771678)
why dont u create a paypal account and link your prepaid credit card (debit card) to it

thats how mine is set up and works a treat

Thanks Al, I actually had tried that and for some reason it kept sending me a message saying there was a problem, but it is all sorted now and I have some farm cash again.

caba Jul 29 2011 04:08 AM

Showing the fertilised farms is just what I wanted. Thank you xxxx

Rob T Jul 29 2011 04:11 AM

Great update there Raul, thankyou to all the devs :)

cherylap Jul 29 2011 04:21 AM

thank you for the update... so glad i havent sold anything for ages and wont sell them until the new bit comes in... great work devs and also to the mods who help out heaps from time to time....

al_bundy Jul 29 2011 04:31 AM

love the design thing would be good if thay could move even the fc items as why are they different as long as the user cant delete the items it shouldent matter if they can move them the tool would be really usefull if it could be used 100%

pat909 Jul 29 2011 04:33 AM

thanks so much for the new update-love it! I look forward to getting through work today; I have the next 3 days off! Can't wait to play! I love this game so much - thank you again!

kathyong Jul 29 2011 04:46 AM

Fuel lost

Dear Farmtown developer,

I got 2mil+ fuel in my storage and when I refuel, I got only 600K+ refuel.
Another 2mil+ fuel being lost. Pls check. Thank you for your prompt attention.:confused::mad:

New to This Jul 29 2011 05:18 AM

Could someone tell me how and why people are not able to see my posts. Everything was fine then my posts just disappeared on half of my neighbors walls. I did not know where to post the query. If there is a particular thread, please let me know. Thanks!

rjohn726 Jul 29 2011 05:45 AM

just to let you know the Hire to Plow option didn't work today, however the Hire multiple option did work.

Like the change to move the neighbors that are working uo to the front.

Mrs Borgies Jul 29 2011 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New to This (Post 4771798)
Could someone tell me how and why people are not able to see my posts. Everything was fine then my posts just disappeared on half of my neighbors walls. I did not know where to post the query. If there is a particular thread, please let me know. Thanks!

I would suggest this is a Facebook problem and nothing to do with any games. My posts on my own fB are all over the place. Also noticing game post not showing up. It should settle down soon. :)

StoneFace Jul 29 2011 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctu1010166 (Post 4771722)

Good reminder of this caution..... I went through all ... ALL my storage products and individually checked (SELECT) each product that I know I always sell and don't need.

Then when I go to market to sell, I only sell the SELECTED products, and keep the rest.

I have a rather large inventory of syrup, grapefruit, lentils etc....

Docperk Jul 29 2011 06:28 AM

I knew this would happen, I posted it last night. I go to be and wake up and we got updates and dang it I got to go to work. But that you so much for the good updates looks really good. :D:D:D

mac16129 Jul 29 2011 06:33 AM

As always, it just gets better and better!!! Thanks!!!!

HelenJS22 Jul 29 2011 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals (Post 4771494)
When is the sugar factory going to SHOW syrup to make? Paper mill doesn't have option of Sandpaper (and where do we get the sand?) Looks like all the new products aren't loaded into the facilities yet :(

Read the top post about the new update - 3. 22 New products for existing facilities: (Coming in the next few days)

farmerandrea Jul 29 2011 06:39 AM

gotta say this upgrade is fab ty :)

1fritz Jul 29 2011 06:44 AM

Thank you Raul and Devs, another great update. You folks amaze me with your creativity. Looking forward to checking out the new things after work.

Again Thank you

Fritz

Shaldimar Jul 29 2011 06:50 AM

Yaaaa! Thanks once again for the greatest game on the planet. You guys are just awesome!!

ppeoney Jul 29 2011 06:59 AM

Thank you, Thank you...

Thanks so much for adding the fertilized glow around the farm diamonds. It was something I asked for and really, really appreciate you adding. Am looking forward to exploring all the new features of this release. Thanks again for listening and implementing the glow... :)

artisanrox Jul 29 2011 07:00 AM

Awesome!!!!

I like the glowing fertilized farms. Now I know I can blow some of my 40 gifts on maples!!!

yaaaaay bring on farm 11!!!!!!!!

max_river Jul 29 2011 07:02 AM

ok what is a white pizza

pelicn Jul 29 2011 07:09 AM

Excellent update!! Thanks so much! :D

earlgray Jul 29 2011 07:10 AM

Thanks, fantastic update!

Molly Mew Jul 29 2011 07:14 AM

Great update. Many thanks, Raul. :)

Johan De Pla Jul 29 2011 07:18 AM

I would like to know where we can find the MARYGOLD IN POT I found the poppy in pot but there is no Marygold in Pot. How are we going to harvest them. I don't quite know how this will work. Pls advise

CSLewis Jul 29 2011 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johan De Pla (Post 4771994)
I would like to know where we can find the MARYGOLD IN POT I found the poppy in pot but there is no Marygold in Pot. How are we going to harvest them. I don't quite know how this will work. Pls advise

You plant just regular flowers and then in the ceramic factory you will make a clay pot. then use each to make the product.

HelenJS22 Jul 29 2011 07:27 AM

I absolutely LOVE the latest super tools for working in the facilities. It makes it much easier to sneak away into Farm Town, top up my facilities quickly enough to pop up back in the real world with an innocent look on my face ... 'Farm Town - me?' :D

Texas Star Jul 29 2011 07:30 AM

Thanks...so many great things, don't know where to start!

PLEASE add the % Ready for the animal facilities so we can see which buildings are ready to harvest while in the facility manager. I have put this in a suggestion but just thought I'd mention it here too :)

Farmer_Susan Jul 29 2011 07:30 AM

Awesome! Can hardly wait to get started!

cjbraswell Jul 29 2011 07:38 AM

awesome update! i am disappointed though that nothing was done with the scrolling in the store, storage etc. it takes me forever finding something because the scrolling jumps back and forth for me. i would love to see a function that would allow you to browse these by clicking and arrow and "flipping" from page to page, would be so much easier.