Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

StoneFace Jul 29 2011 07:40 AM

lots of fun stuff and, yeah I will be spending some $$$

maybe the NEXT release will change the buy/sell limits so we can make better use of these facilities.

.:D

Tiger Jul 29 2011 07:49 AM

Thank you Raul. Great updates as usual. :D :D Cant wait to see how the "Design this farm together" works out, sounds like a great idea for those who need a little help with improvements around the farm. :D

Dr. Dirt Jul 29 2011 08:03 AM

Great updates but the mixer should work with the baby food factory and can't believe the belt dryer doesn't work with the tea factory.

Oopsy-Bumpty Jul 29 2011 08:03 AM

Wow that's quite some update, thank you Raul

WannaBeFarmGirl Jul 29 2011 08:03 AM

Wonderful! Thanks so much!

al_bundy Jul 29 2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 4772146)
Thank you Raul. Great updates as usual. :D :D Cant wait to see how the "Design this farm together" works out, sounds like a great idea for those who need a little help with improvements around the farm. :D

i think its good but sort of only 50% good as the other user can only move half the stuff i cant understand why the ability to move farm cash items is disabled as its only moving it.

not deleting or selling

it would be really good if could be fully used.

al_bundy Jul 29 2011 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_river (Post 4771890)
ok what is a white pizza

im scratching my head on that one aswell

i just baked one in my facility this is what it came out looking like

http://www.sgambatisnewyorkpizza.com...WhitePizza.jpg

p.s. it was just a sample one i made u wont find it in your facility untill the king releases it

lavanah Jul 29 2011 08:17 AM

Lovely, thank you Raul.

al_bundy Jul 29 2011 08:17 AM

love the new arrangement of the neighbours bar per online rank saves me scrollong through 110 neighbours to find 1 online (-:

KayGee Jul 29 2011 08:17 AM

Quote:

ok what is a white pizza

White pizza is made without tomato sauce. It's delicious :) On a restaurant menu, it is often called "pizza margherita" or some variation of that name.

Overall great update...I can see the buildup to a "supermax" tool for starting all products in all facilities...but they haven't wrung enough farm cash out of us yet for the various separate tools.

Love the highlighted diamonds - would love for the number of hours of fertilizer left to appear inside the diamond - I know...picky picky picky ;-)

Thanks for your hard work, software developers.

Sandy Mae Jul 29 2011 08:40 AM

I agree! I don't want more farm to have to work. BUT need more for crops!!! Yahoo on all additions!!!

murphy mouse Jul 29 2011 08:53 AM

Thanks!

(that's all I have to say... "please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.")

so, thanks again! Many thanks! you guys are great. :-)

gumballs678 Jul 29 2011 08:57 AM

I can't wait to start making the new products, I can wait a few days. I especially love the 3x3 chainsaw, now I'll be expecting a 3x3 flower harvester and 3x3 boat.

girldoll Jul 29 2011 08:58 AM

woohoo!!...thanks Raul...you are doing a great job!!!

2Old2Farm Jul 29 2011 09:01 AM

Great updates, as always. However, I have a problem with the scale of the Bed & Breakfast. I wanted to buy it and design a resort setting which would include the waterfall, pool bar, swimming pool, etc. The Bed & Breakfast is so small it would look absurd in that setting.

lyndalu Jul 29 2011 09:05 AM

latest updates

you have outdone yourself!!! - this farmtown is becoming a full time job for those of us who 'play the game.' . . . i will need a college degree to keep up with it all! :) i wish someone could come up with some sort of a page or log so that we could keep up with all our stuff - it can be overwhelming! - i am absolutely lovin' it, tho - been farmin' since spring, 2009, as best i can figure! Thanks Raul & team for all you do to keep us farmers busy & happy!

Momma Woods Jul 29 2011 09:15 AM

July 28th update

Quote:

Originally Posted by anniesgrannie (Post 4771446)
Thanks for the update! I was working a friend's facilities and noticed the highlight indicating the farms were fertilized and had to run over here and check it out. Great as always!

Stayed up late last night to see if there was an update and woke up to the great update this AM.
Raul you are the greatest and I love you and your team. Now to go play with the new stuff.

StoneFace Jul 29 2011 09:24 AM

always love the last line, when it says:

Farm 11 and new levels In the next release.

woo hoo

and I can only HOPE that it will also include

either

[1] raise the buy sell limits to 10,000 per day

or

[2] just do away with the limits all together :D

Texas Belle Jul 29 2011 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAS0643 (Post 4771422)
Thanks for the update I can't wait to start using all the new stuff.

Thank you, thank you, I knew something was up when I opened this morning and saw all the little squares highlighted, you guys rock!!

Now to wait for farm 11 and levels, hehehehehe

servocrow Jul 29 2011 09:42 AM

Thanks again, Raul!!

Looking forward to this and the NEXT release. Great job. :)

wenchhhie Jul 29 2011 10:23 AM

Outstanding updates! By far, the best ones yet! Thanks so much for listening to us. :)

gramme65 Jul 29 2011 10:24 AM

What can it be used for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 4771394)
woo rhubarb will have a use i knew i planted 10 farms of it for a reason

Hi, I looked in my storage and there was NO QUESTION MARK...what can rhubarb used for except to make coins?
Thanks
Donna aka gramme

rhinolola Jul 29 2011 10:25 AM

AWESOME! You do a bang up job with this. One of my personal favorites (from an earlier release) is the multi-hire + multi-farm tool!

cyan4jy Jul 29 2011 10:36 AM

Thanks Raul for the updates and more items to purchase :) .

How do i purchase farm cash with my paypal account? I get the message that there was something wrong with the funding source? I always purchase my farm cash with my paypal account before. Now, with this facebook credits thing, it doesn't work anymore. I have to purchase farm cash using my credit card.

Can anybody help me here? I still want to use my paypal account to purchase FC.

Thanks

artisanrox Jul 29 2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyndalu (Post 4772246)
you have outdone yourself!!! - this farmtown is becoming a full time job for those of us who 'play the game.' . . . i will need a college degree to keep up with it all! :)

Today, I finally looked at this game, my 10 farms, all my facilities, and all the new upcoming stuff...and went

:eek:

wat do i do next!!!

chiquitathechihuahua Jul 29 2011 10:56 AM

I have noticed that my blue axe can now harvest a third of what I was chopping before, is this a way of making us buy more tools? I believe this is not fair to diminish the function of a tool, to force us to upgrade. In as much as I would want to invest more money for tools, I have some obligation to help people who needs financial help. I hope that you would reconsider on putting back the use of my axe. thank you

Liz White Jul 29 2011 10:57 AM

new releases

knew there were changes the minute I saw the farm boxes, thanks so much these are great, especially love the bed and breakfast will fit perfectly with my theme.

Angel7 Jul 29 2011 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 4771694)
mine are all glowing check that those farms are fertilised by going to yyour extended tool box and hovering over the fertiliser truck as even though a crop says fertilised the farm may not be.

Thanks for the warning on this, but my farm 10 still has a problem. It is not glowing. I went there and it showed the (F) next to the crops. I did the extended tool box and looked, and lo and behold, it said it was NOT fertilized. So I fertilized, but it is still not glowing. All other farms are glowing properly. This must be a bug......

Macshelly Jul 29 2011 11:03 AM

Awesome!!! Thank you so much, having too much fun!

Grumpa Jul 29 2011 11:05 AM

Quote:

ok what is a white pizza

Wonder if it could be a use for GOAT Cheese? :cool:

donnasirisheyes Jul 29 2011 11:05 AM

Raul,

Thank you for the awesome updates! Love them all :-).

Donna

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?r...cid=bm&count=5

donnasirisheyes Jul 29 2011 11:11 AM

Raul,

Thank you for the updates on all the new stuff! LOVE FT! Never a dull moment :-). As Al said "Out comes the credit card" LOL :-).

Donna's Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?r...cid=bm&count=5

susme48 Jul 29 2011 11:11 AM

Thanks Raul!! And thanks developers!! Fun time!!

Usually white pizza does not have tomato sauce, but olive oil and sometimes a fettuccine sauce...and you can set up your acct. in FB to use your pay pal acct.

Love the update!!!!! Worth tossing and turning and dreaming of it all night...rofl! (tho' I'd like to 'smack' the person who told me to plant lots of grapefruit trees and juniper trees....grrrrrr) With the new facilities I have to move all the darn trees again...sigh. My tendinitis is gonna be screaming!

Buffycat Jul 29 2011 11:20 AM

Thanks for the update! Finally a reason for rhubarb!

max_river Jul 29 2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffycat (Post 4772370)
My facilities do not show the new products yet, i.e. rhubarb pie, maple syrup, etc. Hope this will fix soon, I've reloaded several times. Thanks for the update!

because we are still waiting for them he said the will be add with in the next few days that is why you do not have them yet

jsbh821 Jul 29 2011 12:11 PM

Awesome!

Love the updates! Thanks Raul!!

JAS0643 Jul 29 2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathyong (Post 4771786)
Dear Farmtown developer,

I got 2mil+ fuel in my storage and when I refuel, I got only 600K+ refuel.
Another 2mil+ fuel being lost. Pls check. Thank you for your prompt attention.:confused::mad:

When you refuel you will lose any fuel you have and it will replace it with the fuel you have in storage it will not add the fuel in storage to the fuel you have showing. It has been that way since fuel was added to the game. Do not refuel until you need the fuel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiquitathechihuahua (Post 4772326)
I have noticed that my blue axe can now harvest a third of what I was chopping before, is this a way of making us buy more tools? I believe this is not fair to diminish the function of a tool, to force us to upgrade. In as much as I would want to invest more money for tools, I have some obligation to help people who needs financial help. I hope that you would reconsider on putting back the use of my axe. thank you

The blue axe is a coin tool for the people that can't buy the cash axes. If you have the 8x4 or the 8x8 axe use them and not the blue 3x3 axe and you will still harvest the same amount as before.

kathieis Jul 29 2011 01:06 PM

Thanks so much this is awesome, the only real problem I am having now is that there are so many facilities, At least you have made them much easier to fill now. Now where to get the cash for the tools.

Sandraneta Jul 29 2011 01:20 PM

Simply fabulous! Thank you to all of the developers. You made my weekend very happy.

pachipmunk Jul 29 2011 01:32 PM

Stored

I do not understand the 'stored'. Can someone respond and explain??