Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Facilities, Buildings, and Super Facility (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634694)

rposer@googlemail.com Sep 15 2021 09:06 AM

Rooms indoor

We have the "Inn" and we have the "Real Estate" which are not outdoor but indoor. Instead of making the next 44 farms it would be nice to add a personal room for everybody. You have so many furniture items in the inventory which - concerning size - do not really fit to a barn or house. It would be nicer to be able to place them in "your home". There you can earn more Farmcash as everybody likes to decorate the own farm house. Wall paper, chairs and so on. We can decorate for winter and summer events. So a special room would be a nice add. Makes more fun than adding the 200th factory or shop. I want some new aspects to the farm live and not only factories, production, production and more farms.

dofford Oct 15 2021 10:08 PM

More suggested Super Facilities to add

By the way, the Super Facilities you have added are a god send as there where plenty of shortages.
(Now it is the shortage of Farm Cash to buy them)

My suggestion would be to add the following
(By the way I have 1 of each on my farms.

1. "Turbo Rubber Factory" - need the rubber sheets
2. "Turbo Drying Facility" - need the raisins
3. "Turbo Hospitality Supplies Factory" - need the bed sheet as they are used in 2 service facilities
4. "Turbo Watermill" - need the corn flour

Will add more as the need arises.

beverduster Dec 02 2021 04:30 PM

how about a oilfield supply store & a work over rig for the oilwells we have. out in the patch they do go down & have to be work on

JAXDAW Mar 03 2022 11:48 AM

It would be nice on Facilities that have a lot of items (Semi-Trucks, Open Pit Mine, etc.) to have a "Select all" and "select none" button.

AnnaWalls Mar 20 2022 11:40 AM

The only flower that doesn't have a use in the game yet is the water lily. However, it can be used medicinally. How about a holistic shop and clinic. I'm sure there are other things that also have a medicinal use. Just a thought.

JaggerMister Mar 21 2022 01:34 AM

Is there a Tattoo Parlor Facility in the game? I see the Ink facility has just added green ink, could be a cool addition.

JaggerMister Mar 23 2022 07:21 AM

Can we have a Law Office building? We have a Courthouse....

Seija Apr 09 2022 04:48 AM

Add working Sauna

I'd like to see a Sauna Supplies factory, where it produced birch branches, towel/washcloth set, cedar benches, metal pans, a thermometer, rubber mat for the floor, and a sauna stove. The rocks for the stove could be ordered in the semi-truck. Then there could be a Sauna service facility that used everything the factory produced, plus drinking water, the lemon, orange and coconut water would be great. Also have slippers that are produced in the shoe factory, robes, and cinnamon rolls. Please add cinnamon/cardamon rolls in the bakery. I know - another product that needs yeast. But they are so good! Thank you for all you do to make this game great.

bully_81 Apr 16 2022 02:24 AM

Hello there, it's a long shot but I have a new suggestion for a new facility.
As i'm from the south west of England, which can also be known locally as 'cider country' how about a Cider Farm? Which can make different ciders from cider apples and different fruits.

-Somerset Dry Cider
-Sweet Róse Cider
-Cider & Black (Blackcurrant Cordial)
-Mixed Fruit Cider (Blackberry, Blueberry, Cherry)
-Strawberry & Kiwi Cider
-Pear Cider
-Blood Orange Cider
-Raspberry & Pomegranate Cider
-Rhubarb Cider
-Elderflower & Lime Cider

SirMatthew KC May 04 2022 04:55 PM

We DESPERATELY need a turbo paper mill!