Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Facilities, Buildings, and Super Facility (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634694)

Rob T Mar 25 2013 08:27 PM

New Facilities, Buildings, and Super Facility

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread to suggest new buildings for the farm. These would be buildings that are just fun to have or new facilities.

aussiefarm49 Apr 21 2020 06:22 AM

Was wondering if there will be a manure factory in the future, have more fertilizer than I can use, thank you

Sqrl Apr 22 2020 11:02 AM

FarmTown needs a Farmer's Market. Along the lines of the Flower Stall and the Fish Market, it could sell a selection of crops and fruit. Eg, apples, rhubarb, corn, oranges, avocados, ginger, onions, pears, hops...the choices are huge.

Sqrl May 19 2020 04:17 PM

Me again.

How about a Small Appliances Factory and Store? Toasters, microwaves, blenders, food processors, irons, toaster ovens, hair dryers, fans....

ccheney Jun 12 2020 11:26 PM

How about a fur factory where we make fur coats, hats, stoles etc.. for that that we would need mink, chinchilla which could be stored in and harvested from the rabbit hutch. Then a fur store. to stock the furs in

buffaloboy Jun 15 2020 02:18 AM

hi

what about a butchery where we can produce meat from the animals???

happy farming
tino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=40

bbarksda Jun 19 2020 08:02 AM

It would be great to have super facilities similar to the super sheds/coups, that have more output (hopefully a lot) than the normal facility. This would be especially helpful for the sugar refinery, dairy processing plant and the bakery. I am sure there would be many more facilities that could have a super facility counterpart. Creating and making available with FD would be very attractive. Thanks for your consideration.

LaurelKathy Jul 13 2020 04:30 PM

I want to suggest to the designers that they create storage sheds to add available storage to the inventory .. just like they did for the "ITEMS" portion of the storage. I struggle to keep my inventory at 90%for the facility and crops inventory. the designers have created so many regular and service facilities along with chains portion of the game that have players purchasing multiple facilities to make chains that we have more facilities needing more storage. With all the multiple facilities and I own multiples of all I need more storage or I can't keep buying anymore new facilities. thanks

Bluezzie Lass Jul 14 2020 08:05 PM

I would like to have a farm that is actually a farm house I can decorate inside and out. Perhaps, as an example, to obtain curtains to hang in your windows you would need ingredients and a facility? Then you can hang them and see them in your house. The same with furniture, etc.

wolfman39531_2007 Aug 04 2020 03:05 AM

ideas for new factories: gelato,, sherbert; Christmas, Halloween and Easter blow mold decorations;

ideas for existing factories additions; pecan pie, egg nog, abalone

sfredericks Aug 08 2020 09:15 AM

Exotic Mushroom Facility

This facility can grow all kinds of exotic mushrooms like portabellas, oyster, crimini, shitake, porcini, etc.... These can be used in restaurant facilities.

linda12334 Aug 08 2020 10:04 AM

A wine bar would be a nice addition because of the recent cheese facilities. Wines could be sold (existing one year, three year, etc.) along with snack type foods -- cheese trays (one of the new cheeses with grapes, another of the new cheeses with crackers if crackers were added to the existing bakery). Production of a wine and cheese tray would be added where we could produce a tray with a new wine, one of the new cheeses, grapes, apple slices from apples, bruschetta using bread, cheese and sun dried tomatoes, etc.

texans Aug 16 2020 05:27 PM

Super Add on

I would like to get Super Add on for Semi's, Bee Farms, Mines, Fish Farming Plant, Oil Refineries and other essential items. Can be farm cash or coin. Basically providing multiple amount of goods than the standard. Could then be added like the tools where you can upgrade it to the next level or color for more if you user would like.

ccheney Aug 19 2020 01:27 PM

We have a super windmill for flour, super dairy shed, wool shed, stable and chicken coop. Why not a super water mill to make more corn starch and the other starches?

wolfman39531_2007 Oct 20 2020 10:43 PM

just some ideas for a new factory and addon's to crops and such" mayhaw, mayhaw jelly is very popular in the southern US; camphor trees, used in medicines; eggnog; gardenia; spearmint; wintergreen; witch hazel; apple butter; watermelon jelly; a creamery factory, like many different types of coffee creamer; sorbet factory; cookies factory, add like girl scout cookies. Just ideas, to existing factories and add ons to keep the game funner.

KCJ Nov 18 2020 05:43 PM

I would love to see a new Super Fish Farm that could be added to a farm even if there is already a fish farm on every farm, with 3 times the output. Never ever enough bait! I would buy multiples of that!

jkmyer Nov 28 2020 07:36 AM

egg processing plant would use up some of the eggs. would love to see yeast as a gift or more produced in semi

Shelly Gerger-Knechtl Nov 30 2020 07:51 PM

I would really like to see a few more items added to the Dollar Store. With the holiday season approaching, the most common are wrapping paper, tissue paper, cellophane tape, gift boxes and decorative tins (for cookies).

luisvolky Dec 06 2020 03:00 AM

more christmas ,things,like i said before,more female dress s

Good morning, pls have a good, Holydays u an ur family and for next more health thank u for bein there when we need u most, Happy New YEAR AN GOOD WISHES.

texans Dec 07 2020 12:12 PM

I'm thinking that the Super Facility needs changed or updated to where each week you could choose from Non-Workable Factories, then the next week would be a choice of Farm Cash Factories, then coin ones. Or set up like the Chains of Factories are for the Facility Chains. I think too many of us have had the same one and we don't get the opportunity to get the others. Such as, I have had Textile and Spinning Mill about 4 times, Smokehouse 3 times, but never got the ability of Bee Farm or Fish Farming Plant or Open Pit Mine, etc. Others, get those over and over again and I just think it would be benefit for all if we rotated some way. Maybe it would gray out if we had it before. Then once all have been used, it starts over again. I believe it would be benefit for all. Thank you for the Super Factory addition to the game. It sure has helped out my lower producing items. Maybe with HTML5 coming, it maybe easier to do? Thanks for all you are doing to improve the game.

badcompany_78 Dec 28 2020 09:04 AM

I would love to see some Dutch canal houses, and Thatch roof houses and barns that are a bit more colorful. some all animal stables could also uses a 'switch view'

closerfan Feb 12 2021 09:47 PM

Could you create a gold mining facility?

derfischmac Mar 10 2021 12:34 PM

hows about a "turbo" semi truck? im constantly short of yeast ...

chucke.catz Mar 14 2021 01:40 AM

How about a focus on green energy? So a Super Semi-Truck that is 100% faster but runs on electric power that's wind, wave, solar produced. There are several facilities that need to be acquired... but we can go with a phase out of oil for energy!

keith of maisie farm uk Mar 28 2021 03:12 AM

i got a suggestion why not have loadable airplanes so we can send cargo by air just like in real life... after all farm town is real right??

rposer@googlemail.com Apr 06 2021 03:28 AM

Energy crisis

Farm nowadays have the size 50x50 and many people layer the farm up to 8-9 times. Especially on holidays people want to spend more time on their farm. How productive you can be depends on the fuel reserves. The 4x gift machine was a move in the right direction. But to be honest, we don`t want to spend so much time on gifting. And you want to sell more farmcash as that is what keeps you going on.

Issue: I have one oil pump on each farm and bought for each farm an oil rafenery. But this won`t in any case satisfy my thirst for fuel as I need more than 4 (batches as day) x 17 fuel tanks (each batch) = 68 x 300 gallons each fuel tank = 20.400 self produced fuel, while I need approx 50x49 fields x 8 plots (overlay) = 19.600 x 2 (sow and harvest) = 39.200. So even with all the other adds at the fuel station, I`m lost !!!

My suggestion:

Similar to the solar plower, you should add an option to "upgrade" the harvest-plow-seeder RR with electric systems (which also fits in the modern times). That will get us ridd of the fuel crisis (4 batches of fuel each day, each batch 17 fuel canisters per farm). Alternatively if you want to sell more farmcash, what about selling powerplants (run by coal / fuel / nuclear) which produce energie or solar paddles or windtowers (alternatively so that people can decide). If you want you can even connect this issue to the facilities which you might want to connect to energy usage. In any case I want to get ridd of the fuel restriction (which can stay unless you are are willing to upgrade for cash). By that I can concentrate more on planting than on recieving gifts which is annoying.

MedMgr Apr 26 2021 09:34 PM

New Facility suggestions

I would like to suggest adding an Alternative Medicine Supplies and Alternative Medicine Shop. Stock could include acupuncture needles, medical "gummies", the cousin to hemp plants, massage tables, massage oils, yoga mats, incense, and I am sure there are more. We are able to purchase "Western medicine" facilities, but there is a real growth in alternative medicine.
The other suggestion would be for a Quilt Shop, and Quilt Supplies Factory. Stock could include different fabrics, quilting hoops, wall hanging supplies, etc. There are a lot of FarmTown players who also do a lot of sewing.

Palmarina Jun 07 2021 12:06 AM

Can we please have a service facility to upload the pancakes? Pancakes use a lot of good ingredients, but we can not upload the pancakes. Please?

turbo terry Jun 20 2021 08:37 AM

I have disabled the following facilities due to a lack of Service Facilitys to offer the products
bank - beach bar - bread factory - british pie shop - deli - fish cannery - french creperie - grandma' s country kitchen - healthy juice stand - house of pancakes - - shaved ice cart - tropical shakes stand
I would appreciate it if someone could come up with uses for the products they produce - do not like to have to waste funds just to sell products in the market place - i sell enough non-ingredients

wolfman39531_2007 Jun 24 2021 04:31 PM

Additions to fair food building

In the past and a strong Southern U.S. tradition, a pusharata which is actually a croatian doughnut sweet treat, made with pecans, whiskey or bourbon, cake ingredients, they are fried, and when cool. dipped in a glaze, really good, and also a blooming onion, which deep fried, angel hair onion rings.

wolfman39531_2007 Jul 14 2021 02:04 PM

i have something that might be of interest, to add to the dollar store facility, and shop, to add a device called a 'rotainer' it is used to transport the product to the floor for stocking items be it cold, dry, or frozen, many stores use pallets with stuff stacked on it, also at u-boats, that is a a long dolly that is used to store items.would be nice addition to the already said facilties, add also a utility knife.

beverduster Jul 19 2021 01:28 PM

we need a oilfield supply store for the drilling rig and pumping unit, polish rod liner, rods, casing, drill bits, kellys,nipples from 2 inch up to 12 inch, cups for the polish rod liners, sucker rods, , the big bearing for the turn table, paint to keep the rig lookin good. it be nice if we had one

wolfman39531_2007 Jul 26 2021 01:24 PM

I would love to have a holiday themed factory and shop, one that produces, the old plastic blow mold decorations that had an electrical cord and bulb usually a c7 bulb, fruit cake, roasted turkey, smoked ham, strings of christmas lights, wrapping paper, egg nog, green bean casserole, a christmas tree farm using, either scotch pine, or spruce pine trees to produce and sell. This could also be used as a thanksgiving theme or halloween themed with the decorations and blow mold items. and the blown up with air plastic lawn decorations. ust some fresh new ideas since we love this game so much

spoiler1041 Aug 03 2021 11:22 PM

We need a x3 refinery.

Grumpdad Aug 04 2021 04:25 AM

Can we have a stone watermill, similar to the stone windmill please? Thanks.

wolfman39531_2007 Aug 09 2021 09:38 AM

Some things to add to existing facilties and shops; powdered sugar,brown sugar, monte cristo sandwiches, scotch or spruce pine christmas tree to be added to trees and crops category, shark, flounder, snapper, polyethylene/plastic drop clothes, blue jeans, instant factory category to add grits and instant oatmeal,monster drinks,beignets; gardenia, crepe myrtle and last but not least apple fritters

dofford Aug 17 2021 01:18 AM

My suggestion would be to add the following Turbo Facilities:
1. Turbo Watermill (running short of Corn Flour)
2. Turbo Sugar Refinery (running short of Sugar)
3. Turbo Rubber Factory (running short of Rubber Sheets)
4. Turbo Paper Mill (running short of Paperboard)
5. Turbo Drying Facility (running short of Raisins)
6. Turbo Oil Refinery (running short of Fuel Tanks)
We appreciate your work on the Existing Turbo Facilities.
They are helping greatly.

texans Aug 21 2021 11:32 PM

Turbo facilities

I really like being able to use the Turbo facilities, could it be possible to make those workable? Such as the Turbo Semi, Turbo Open Pit, Turbo Mineral Mine? I know they use coin but these could be very helpful since these items are used very quickly when you post your facilities. It makes it impossible to post when it takes a week to build up for one post. (At least for me) I have nearly 15,000 factories. If I'm going to keep buying FC items and on updates with new factories, I'm going to need more items. Or make a meat slaughtering place, where we can get our ham, pork, etc. It can be like the Dairy Shed. Can also use Deer for Deer meat. To get more honey jars and beeswax make a factory that we can put bees into. Add a Turbo Bee farm. Also the Fish Farming Plant. Make it available to get Shrimp Containers and the like from the waters. Maybe you could also lower the price on the Farm Cash water. Sure seems like a lot for just one item. Then the products disappear faster than you can make it. Main thing is we need to make more products, especially for those that have 10,000 or more factories. Maybe make the products able to be worked when you have so many factories in your facility manager. All my restaurants farm cash or coin or inactive due to these issues. I only run them now when it is NCC. I am pleading with you, got to be something more to give more satisfaction to those that spend 1,000's of dollars on this game.

Marianne59 Sep 12 2021 11:15 AM

I have also an idea. Why don't we have a beehive as stable? filled with bees.

MOM GLENDA Sep 14 2021 02:08 PM

please increase the amt of olive oil we make .you just gave us a cracker factory to use more oil. a turbo oil facilty would be nice also.please increase corn starch. it hurt my oil and cornstarch when i bought another restarant of all of them got 2 now because i could not keep products for taste ofs. could never buy3 restarants since oil and cornsarch went to 0 buying 2 .thanks hope you do this soon