Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 28th, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=631886)

Raul Sep 28 2017 11:51 AM

New Release -- September 28th, 2017

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last info posted on October 6th, 5:20PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: En Espaņol AQUI

1. 13 New Halloween Items: 5 as Gifts, 6 at the top of the Halloween category in the Store and 2 at the bottom.

2. Farm 34: See prices below:

New Farm (12x12) --- 19000000000 or 50 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 14x14 - 19500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 16x16 - 20000000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 18x18 - 20500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 20x20 - 21000000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 22x22 - 21500000000 or 25 FarmCash

3. 4 Crop Tools 8x8 with extended mode support (FC): These crop tools will work all fields in a squared area the size of 8x8 fields using the new faster method of farming, only highlighting a fixed squared section of the farm.

4. Facility Chains: Coming in the next 1-2 weeks.

5. Lingerie Factory (FC): Produces Women's Undergarments and Sleepwear.

Fishnet Pantyhose
Camisole
PJ Set
Bikini
Nightgown
Corset
Panties
Padded Bra

New Products from other Facilities: Spandex Fiber in the Petrochemical Plant. Elastic Nylon Roll and Lace Roll in the Textile and Spinning Mill.

Note: A couple of months ago we announced that this facility was going to be a Coins facility however it ended up requiring too many premium ingredients from other Farm cash facilities so we released it in Farm cash instead.

6. Shelf and Cabinets Factory (Coins): Produces Shelf and Cabinets.

Interlocking Shelf
Glass Wall Shelf
Rustic Wall Shelf
Bookcase
Dishware Cabinet
Kitchen Cabinet
Wine Cabinet
Kitchen Island

7. Lingerie Store (FC): Provides Lingerie Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Lingerie Factory.

8. Shelf Genie (Coins): Provides Shelf and Cabinets Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Shelf and Cabinets Factory.

9. Taste of Spain (FC): Provides Spain Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Spanish Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - September 28th, 10:15PM

- Released a fix for the sorting bug in the Marketplace.

Post-Release Updates - September 29th, 6:00PM

- Released a fix for the trading bug in the Marketplace.

Post-Release Updates - September 29th, 6:00PM

- Released a fix for items showing 0 coins in the Marketplace
- Released a fix for gifts not appearing in the Marketplace to sell

Post-Release Updates - October 2nd, 3:40PM

- Released old Halloween items.

Post-Release Updates - October 6th, 4:10PM

- Released 13 new Halloween items
- Released 5 new Facilities

Note:: After the release of the Facility Chains feature we will dedicate time to decrease shortages of some high demand ingredients in the game.

Perico429 Sep 28 2017 11:56 AM

Wow

Thanks!!!

Love the new tools

FCM Sep 28 2017 11:57 AM

Thank you for the new release.

I still can't "Start All" or "Load All" Facs and clients on WF37.

dodgejohnson Sep 28 2017 12:01 PM

Facility manager not working

The facility manager still will not load all or start all. Products disappearing from storage.

Quilted Acres Sep 28 2017 12:12 PM

I am just glad you are all ok. I am a Sr. citizen and can't afford FC. I just do the best I can with what I have. I think lives are more important than a game. I hope everyone can be patient with the game situation. It takes awhile to get back on your feet. Thank you for letting us play the best game on Facebook.

Tiger Sep 28 2017 12:17 PM

Thanks very much Raul and team :)

JudyD1651 Sep 28 2017 12:40 PM

Thanks Raul and team. :) Good to have you back. New FT releases/updates are like Christmas mornings. Farm Town is the best game on Face Book.

Aussie Rae Sep 28 2017 12:41 PM

3am, I should be in bed, but decided to check and found those 4 new tools, :) thanks heaps, :)

billypanther Sep 28 2017 12:42 PM

thank you :-)

marymarcel Sep 28 2017 12:46 PM

Thanks a lot Raul :)

Loading facilities and services is working again after reloading the game :)

TamiMullis Sep 28 2017 12:51 PM

Thank You!

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com Sep 28 2017 12:51 PM

Hey Raul and Everyone -- Thanks for the update; the things to come; and, wishing everyone the very best during the clean-up phase.

Shellgirlmtl Sep 28 2017 12:52 PM

Thank you Raul and the FT Team!!!... :)

nibovee Sep 28 2017 01:05 PM

just tried my facilities to load. My tools for quick loading are still not working. I can load facilities but one by one.

Nicole farming from 2009

LOVELESS Sep 28 2017 01:07 PM

I don't post very much, but i'd like to thank raul and whoever works with him for all the hard work they do, to keep the game going and keeping it interesting. I've been play since march of 2009 and have seen it grow through the years, great job, and thank you,
sincerlt,
loveless

Dan H Sep 28 2017 01:08 PM

What a nice surprise! Thank you Raul & team!!

marymarcel Sep 28 2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nibovee (Post 6192726)
just tried my facilities to load. My tools for quick loading is still not working. I can load facilities but one by one.

Hi nibovee :)

Please exit the game and then load it again and try to load your facilities.

If that doesnt work for you, then try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen and check the Start All and Load All buttons in the Facility manager again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Texas Belle Sep 28 2017 01:15 PM

Thanks for the release, and thanks for the fixing of the of the Star All and Load All more than anything.. waiting for the facilities, you guys rock...

nibovee Sep 28 2017 01:15 PM

thxs for your answer. I did clear memcache, I did reload game. Im afraid it still does not work for me.

Nicole farming form 2009

JAS0643 Sep 28 2017 01:16 PM

I understand that you are behind and I am fine with waiting for the new stuff, but can we get at least the old halloween stuff back in the store. New stuff would be cool too but I can wait a week or two for that.

nibovee Sep 28 2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6192742)
Hi nibovee :)

Please exit the game and then load it again and try to load your facilities.

If that doesnt work for you, then try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen and check the Start All and Load All buttons in the Facility manager again.

Did restart computer and now it works. Thxs for your help

Nicole farming from 2009

marymarcel Sep 28 2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nibovee (Post 6192758)
Did restart computer and now it works. Thxs for your help

Nicole farming from 2009

So glad it is fixed for you and thanks for coming back to let us know. :)

kejusa Sep 28 2017 01:56 PM

My facilities weren't loading properly - had to go every facility individually to stock or start - is this part of the problem? Thank you

Qivis Sep 28 2017 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kejusa (Post 6192790)
My facilities weren't loading properly - had to go every facility individually to stock or start - is this part of the problem? Thank you

Try clearing the FT cache using the link in my signature and then reloading the game. It was fixed only a short time ago.

kejusa Sep 28 2017 02:25 PM

It is now working, I cleared the memcache, thank you so much

Dutch85 Sep 28 2017 03:12 PM

Raul and team...I'm so thankful that you are all ok! Thank you for the new toys. Take your time with the rest...I just appreciate you all so much!

beverduster Sep 28 2017 03:21 PM

i cant get into my new farm 34, bought all the extensions & the buildings i wanted, then when i went to the barns to load them, i got to the peacocks for the chicken house and it quit, i cant get into it at all now

t y

Kathy813 Sep 28 2017 03:28 PM

Problem in the Marketplace re: Selected

When I went to the marketplace to sell my goods, I selected All and then Selected. But the usual ordering did NOT occur. Always the selected items have appeared at the top of the list but not today. The ordering seems to still be Alphabetical. Very strange! Was this re-ordering intentional or is there a glitch?:confused:

NJones277 Sep 28 2017 04:09 PM

Thanks for the update. Glad all you guys are safe. An interesting issue - when I reloaded the game, the trees (chop) were chopped. These were all on the new farm. I didn't do it. The chopped trees had come out of my storage. Those I added from the store were not chopped.

maple54 Sep 28 2017 04:26 PM

I can only purchase items in the store from winter

Taz D Sep 28 2017 04:39 PM

Thanks Raul!

marymarcel Sep 28 2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beverduster (Post 6192810)
i cant get into my new farm 34, bought all the extensions & the buildings i wanted, then when i went to the barns to load them, i got to the peacocks for the chicken house and it quit, i cant get into it at all now

t y

Hi beverduster :)

Do you still have problems to load your farm 34?

I just visited your farms and your default farm is 1, so please, if you still have problems, uncheck everything in your preferences, the wrench, while you are on farm 1 and then try to load farm 34 again.

marymarcel Sep 28 2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJones277 (Post 6192826)
Thanks for the update. Glad all you guys are safe. An interesting issue - when I reloaded the game, the trees (chop) were chopped. These were all on the new farm. I didn't do it. The chopped trees had come out of my storage. Those I added from the store were not chopped.

Hi NJones :)

When you place chop trees on your farm from storage, they will show up as chopped, only if you purchase them in the store, you will be able to chop them inmediately.

marymarcel Sep 28 2017 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathy813 (Post 6192818)
When I went to the marketplace to sell my goods, I selected All and then Selected. But the usual ordering did NOT occur. Always the selected items have appeared at the top of the list but not today. The ordering seems to still be Alphabetical. Very strange! Was this re-ordering intentional or is there a glitch?:confused:

Hi Kathy :)

We just emailed the developers about this to let them check

marymarcel Sep 28 2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maple54 (Post 6192830)
I can only purchase items in the store from winter

Hi maple54 :)

What happens when you try to purchase items from other tabs in the store?

I just tried some tabs and they are working fine for me.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open during the clearing. Then reopen your farm and check the store again.

sestree Sep 28 2017 06:42 PM

Thank you ! I was so surprised when I accidentally went to the realtor's office and found farm 34. Now I just have to find room for the new facilities ........ more reorganizing.

NJones277 Sep 28 2017 06:55 PM

Tried to change my farm 34 name, like I do with all of them. With the help of my personal programmer, we found that the name change with 2 emojis reverts back to the last name with only one emoji. All my other farms are "Emoji - Farm Name - Emoji". Don't know if this has to do with the update or not, just thought the devs might find it interesting and tell me how I can get two emojis on my Farm 34. I was trying to change it to "�� Ghosties' Retreat ��" No hurry. Thanks

I just cleared memcache, went back into the game and Farm 34 is back to the original name - no emojis/symbols, no "Ghosties' Retreat". ???

OK, I figured it out. We can have symbols, but not emogis. Sorry about all this, but we learned something. I would be nice to be able to have a couple of emogis in a farm name. Just a thought. :)

beverduster Sep 28 2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6192846)
Hi beverduster :)

Do you still have problems to load your farm 34?

I just visited your farms and your default farm is 1, so please, if you still have problems, uncheck everything in your preferences, the wrench, while you are on farm 1 and then try to load farm 34 again.

t y marymarcel, my default is fm 33, ,, ok ill try it, t y

i tried but it didnt work

amanda1955 Sep 28 2017 09:55 PM

Good to see you all back after those hurricanes looking forward to the new facilities

Aussie Rae Sep 29 2017 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beverduster (Post 6192922)
t y marymarcel, my default is fm 33, ,, ok ill try it, t y

i tried but it didnt work

maybe its due to all those loose animals in the centre of your farm that is causing the problem..