Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 7th, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332914)

Capriherb Jun 18 2010 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyHallow (Post 3625294)
People amaze me...... all the time they holler for stuff to be available in coins rather than in Farm Cash... and here Slashkey has added all this cool stuff available through gifts...... FREE and i have yet to see anyone say how cool that is........ I will....... Thank You Slashkey..... I have already been gifted almost all of the new vehicles...... Got to figure out where to put them LOL

I made a tennis court this morning. I love the new stuff!!!!!!

lynnratten Jun 18 2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frolicking Farmer (Post 3600070)
Thanks for the updates. I still can't buy a 3rd farm, tho. I have over 14 million coins, level 83, and still only 27 in Farm Cash. I'll never get my 3rd farm I guess cause I don't want strangers on my FB profile pages.

Friends are only strangers that we haven't met yet

StoneFace Jun 18 2010 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acgslade (Post 3624678)
Truth be told the facility should be a coffee roastery. AND a coffeehouse. If we're being as realistic as possible...just a thought!

yep.... and although I don't feel the "need" to have these food facilities, I enjoy what fun they bring to other farmers.

As to the coffeehouse.....
it could offer a variety of bagels (plain, onion, cheese, etc) using the flour
and donuts (yum) using raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, and a sweet topping from the sugar and or chocolate.

StoneFace Jun 18 2010 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snow_angel (Post 3625082)
I'm hoping for a facility that deals with the fish. I've been saving all my fish just in case :D

Sushi restaurant

SunnyD Jun 18 2010 11:27 AM

Love the tennis Net.... although I don't have a tennis court right now....... i am getting it and adding it to my storage for future use LOL LOL....... want it all omg i am so nuts..... funny how everything for Fathers day is coins or gifts ain't it?? no Farm CAsh items... unless i am missing something

Capriherb Jun 18 2010 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyHallow (Post 3626074)
Love the tennis Net.... although I don't have a tennis court right now....... i am getting it and adding it to my storage for future use LOL LOL....... want it all omg i am so nuts..... funny how everything for Fathers day is coins or gifts ain't it?? no Farm CAsh items... unless i am missing something

You are missing something....lol
Most of the items in the "Father's Day" tab are coins.
Just wish the golf holes were not cash. :D

SunnyD Jun 18 2010 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capriherb (Post 3626114)

OOPS!! LOL guess I need to look better next time....... I sure hope they keep these Fathers Day gifts & store Items permanently .... they are fantastic...... I am sure a lot of people will want them but have spent their farm cash and too many coins on purchasing their 4th farm and expansions. not to mention the New Facilities..
Can we start a petition?? LOL LOL

Just realized... since they figured out how to do the white lines for a tennis court, volleyball court etc.. we should be getting a way to make a parking lot or roads on our farms very soon !! Yehaw....

SueW170 Jun 18 2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneFace (Post 3625818)
yep.... and although I don't feel the "need" to have these food facilities, I enjoy what fun they bring to other farmers.

Exactly what I was thinking about many of the new items. While most don't fit into the themes I've chosen to use on my FT layouts, I'm pleased to see that SlashKey continues to come out with new items which so many enjoy :)

Molly Mew Jun 18 2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capriherb (Post 3626114)

8 for coins, 8 for cash. Half'n'half. ;)

dottyF Jun 18 2010 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyHallow (Post 3626286)
OOPS!! LOL guess I need to look better next time....... I sure hope they keep these Fathers Day gifts & store Items permanently .... they are fantastic...... I am sure a lot of people will want them but have spent their farm cash and too many coins on purchasing their 4th farm and expansions. not to mention the New Facilities..
Can we start a petition?? LOL LOL

Just realized... since they figured out how to do the white lines for a tennis court, volleyball court etc.. we should be getting a way to make a parking lot or roads on our farms very soon !! Yehaw....

I use the stone paths and dirt for paved parking lots and roads.
I paved my pool, restaurant and recreation area.