Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Free Gift Site (mod edit - site name removed) (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662090)

BelliBut10 Mar 30 2023 10:11 AM

Free Gift Site (mod edit - site name removed)

It says at the bottom of this site that Slashkey owns it. I bought the biggest program and find that I really don't like it. When I do it, I get maybe 800 products per clicking the turbo clicker. With the one that costs around $8.00 I would get 60,000 or a bit less after that clicker. I spent 3 times as much for so much less gifts. I just don't understand this. I'm so upset over this. Can you please help me, means there is no help on the site.. Sharon (BelliBut10) Thank you.

Taz D Mar 30 2023 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelliBut10 (Post 6539978)
It says at the bottom of this site that Slashkey owns it. I bought the biggest program and find that I really don't like it. When I do it, I get maybe 800 products per clicking the turbo clicker. With the one that costs around $8.00 I would get 60,000 or a bit less after that clicker. I spent 3 times as much for so much less gifts. I just don't understand this. I'm so upset over this. Can you please help me, means there is no help on the site.. Sharon (BelliBut10) Thank you.

Hi Sharon,
I am sorry, but contrary to what they say on the site, Slashkey does not own any of the gift sites. Nor are they affiliated with any of those sites. I am sorry you are having problems with that site, but there is nothing we can do to help you for your problem. You will need to contact the management of the site for any problems.
I have check this site and all it says at the bottom of the page is that the pictures are all owned by Slashkey. That is a disclaimer to say they are pictures created by Slashkey for the gifts. It does not say that Slashkey owns the site.

fibberj Aug 14 2023 06:18 AM

farmtown free gift site

will the farmtown free gift page on facebook be moved to the new site or a different server than fb. even though it comes up gift request says page not found.

Tiger Aug 14 2023 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fibberj (Post 6559122)
will the farmtown free gift page on facebook be moved to the new site or a different server than fb. even though it comes up gift request says page not found.

Hi fibberJ,

I am sorry but there are no free gift sites owned, run, or maintained by Slashkey so we are not permitted to help with those or allow details of any to be posted on the forum.

Tricia2871 Aug 28 2023 08:54 PM

Free Farm Town Gifts

Will this website (website address removed) be updated soon so we can get free gifts?

Is there a different website now?

Taz D Aug 28 2023 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tricia2871 (Post 6560318)
Will this website (website address removed) be updated soon so we can get free gifts?

Is there a different website now?

Hi Tricia,
I moved your post to the General Feedback thread about these.
I am sorry but there are no free gift sites owned, run, or maintained by Slashkey so we are not permitted to help with those or allow details of any to be posted on the forum.

If you have any questions about those sites you will have to contact the owners/administrators of those.