Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- August 30th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437554)

maggiel29 Aug 30 2011 05:40 AM

The new Collie dog is more like a Pyrranean Mountain dog in size! But he is rather nice.

JohnAlbertini Aug 30 2011 05:42 AM

many more levels desparately needed

Two upgrades ago when the max level went to 235 I immediately had enough XP to get to 225 and had to earn the last 10.

Since then I have earned enough XP to IMMEDIATELY go to 260 today!

You don't have enough levels! How long will I have to wait to gain another XP through leveling up? Two months? Ridiculous!!! MORE levels SOON, please!!!!

Valdoe Aug 30 2011 05:46 AM

Cork Oak Trees

Cork oak trees you can only get from gifts ... Dose anyone know if harvest the tree or chop it... what is the time too to harvest or chop???

bluehair Aug 30 2011 06:02 AM

thanks for the update

loving the red sprinkler have already put it to use...twice crops in half the time :)

Aussie Rae Aug 30 2011 06:03 AM

I am a bit confused with this new irrigation watering thing...I watered my farms and the ones that had crops show as being watered and the shorter growth time yet farm 11 which was watered, grew a crop of raspberries and the cork trees that were harvested, using the axe, do NOT appear to be watered...and it tells me a farm can only be watered once a day...so if we plant a 4 hr crop, then later plant another 4hr crop on the same farm...will it be watered or not???? I think the water implement should have the time left showing as our manure implement shows how much manure we have stored...it would certainly help..

AussieGecko Aug 30 2011 06:04 AM

Thanks to the Devs

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 4824170)
Two upgrades ago when the max level went to 235 I immediately had enough XP to get to 225 and had to earn the last 10.

Since then I have earned enough XP to IMMEDIATELY go to 260 today!

You don't have enough levels! How long will I have to wait to gain another XP through leveling up? Two months? Ridiculous!!! MORE levels SOON, please!!!!

Am I missing something other than the fact that each new level gives you ONE FT dollar? I too went up immediately to level 260 but with these new updates there is so much I can do I doubt you'd hear a peep from me for weeks and weeks. I can now reduce the amount of trees and flowers on my farm thanks to the fertiliser and sprinkler and a whole heap of new buildings and items to decorate my cities with. 7th heaven Devs. Thanks again.

Ole Hoe Aug 30 2011 06:06 AM

Red Sprinkler

I am also thinking there is a glitch in the red sprinkler. I planted kidney beans and watered with it and it didn't half the time or show the W symbol. I used it on some other farms and got the W symbol. If a farm had been watered with the brown sprinkler, does it keep the red sprinkler from working? What happens if a neighbor waters with the brown sprinkler?

servocrow Aug 30 2011 06:11 AM

A nice surprise this morning! Looking forward to rearranging things, thanks Devs and Mods for all you do.

:):D

maggiel29 Aug 30 2011 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valdoe (Post 4824174)
Cork oak trees you can only get from gifts ... Dose anyone know if harvest the tree or chop it... what is the time too to harvest or chop???

The tree is chopped but only the bark comes off. Mine say 1.5 days to next harvest.

maggiel29 Aug 30 2011 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieGecko (Post 4824202)
. I can now reduce the amount of trees and flowers on my farm thanks to the fertiliser and sprinkler

Does the new sprinkler speed up flowers and trees? Does anyone know?