Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 28, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=330394)

earlgray May 28 2010 04:12 PM

Dang! That will give people a way to use up all those coins they have lying around! (Or something to work towards!!) It's PERFECT!!!
And MANY THANKS for dealing with the scrolling issue. I just tried it out and it works perfectly. Now it won't take me 5 minutes every time I sell my stuff.
You guys rock!!!

catherinesfarm May 28 2010 04:14 PM

Fantastic updates, just spammed my wall upgrading. Went from 79 mil to 4 mil in seconds.

Thanks for sorting the MP scroll bar.

farmermuff May 28 2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindya (Post 3567582)
whoa!!! the 4th farm will cost 75 million????

I bet that curves the appitite for more land. I might actually have to start working for other people again to afford it. lol.

My dream of being a FT billioniare is severly dented to.

hansen2433 May 28 2010 04:17 PM

thank you Raul Great updates

Capriherb May 28 2010 04:19 PM

Where do we go for the designs? I'm not sure I understand.
I just went to market (hadn't been for days) to sell and realized an update had happened. Thanks for the 4th farm!
Guess I need to fill my facilities as I have been sitting on a bunch of stuff.

kazzaqld May 28 2010 04:21 PM

What am I going to call my 4th farm!! :)

Thank you!

LoreneC May 28 2010 04:26 PM

Thanks Raul! Just got my 12 x 12.

I love the design by a player idea. I don't design but I can't wait to see what players come up with.:)

LoreneC May 28 2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAS0643 (Post 3567682)
Thank you for the updates I can't wait to get farm 4 to 24x24. I am also going to play with the design aspect to see what I can come up with for the game. Thanks for the update and the fixes it helps a lot.

So now we can start bugging you with what we want! LOL :p

Katn May 28 2010 04:31 PM

Well thanks for the new farm I guess..........200 million seems a bit much compared to past farms........but you can upgrade consistanty for 20 farm town cash......120 bucks for 19.99 to upgrade to them them all........not sure this is fair lol. buy the first 4 with coins and the additional 3 with cash seems to be a better option. I have played for a year and dont have enough coins for them all...........crazy!

JAS0643 May 28 2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmermuff (Post 3567862)
I bet that curves the appitite for more land. I might actually have to start working for other people again to afford it. lol.

My dream of being a FT billioniare is severly dented to.

Please don't make me go to the mp and turn into a beggar. :D I will have to hit the mp again. Maybe now it will be easier to hire people to work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoreneC (Post 3567906)
So now we can start bugging you with what we want! LOL :p

Well I'm not sure what I'm doing but I'm going to do some looking around and see what I can come up with. I have some cool ideas for stuff in the game it is just designing them that I need to work on.