Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 21, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=328762)

jess mc May 22 2010 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hallets (Post 3546218)
Shame you STILL haven't fixed the gifts disapearing.. I clicked on 1 gift and all 17 disappeared.. GREAT GOING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is where I was sent after clicking 1 gift..
http://www.facebook.com/ajax/ufi/modify.php

Gift disappearing seems to be facebook as it is happening on most applications not just farmtown.

essexboy May 22 2010 07:46 AM

thanks for the new facilities,but Ive been waitting for roads so I can finish off my little town.we also need iron fence to go with the white manor.shops,new paths,statues and a 4th farm.try not to get carried away with the facilities and still bring out afew decoration for our farms.thanks devs.

DOC303 May 22 2010 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottLanter (Post 3546130)
Internet access is a luxury, in itself....not a necessity.

Not always, some of us "need" internet access while working out of our homes, or students for that matter...

Getting back to the topic at hand, thanks devs for all the hard work. Love the job you've done so far.

justmecookin May 22 2010 07:50 AM

Thank you Raul as always for a wonderful game....love the update...as soon as crops are done I will get it all..

SunnyD May 22 2010 08:07 AM

personally I think them offering items for FC keeps the rest of the game for free.... and I do appreciate that.... If they didn't offer FC items we would probably be having to pay a monthly fee... and a whole lot of people wouldn't be able to do that... So ......

ScottLanter May 22 2010 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnratten (Post 3546346)
Hi Hessel layer your facility over the crop....put the factory onto green grass and then go in and turn off buildings and trees...refresh and then you should be able to plow over the top of everything...once you have finished plowing and planting then turn the buildings and trees back on and you will see that the factory is now sitting on top of the crop...it sometimes takes me a couple of goes at refreshing before it allows me to layer but it works for me...to harvest simply turn the buildings back off..hope this helps

Just remember...your convenience is a BIG inconvenience to others who have to turn on/off their own settings just to harvest or plow for you. As for me, I won't do it. I leave a farm that causes me to have to adjust my settings to suit their own needs. Sorry, but I won't put myself out that much for anybody.

angelsmiles689 May 22 2010 08:24 AM

I agree we need more farms and more levels! Out of room, I can see competing with farmville but at the same time, you will be losing players to them, if you dont have new levels. I am on here just to send gifts to my friends thats it. Lost interest a month ago

prplbttrfly98 May 22 2010 08:33 AM

Thank you these are going to be fun, but how about a 4th farm or expand the ones we already have. Please, thank you.

LoreneC May 22 2010 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottLanter (Post 3546486)
Just remember...your convenience is a BIG inconvenience to others who have to turn on/off their own settings just to harvest or plow for you. As for me, I won't do it. I leave a farm that causes me to have to adjust my settings to suit their own needs. Sorry, but I won't put myself out that much for anybody.

Different strokes for different folks and all. I always have buildings, trees, etc turned off when I harvest/plow for someone just because it makes it go faster which is convenient for me.;)

ScottLanter May 22 2010 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoreneC (Post 3546590)
Different strokes for different folks and all. I always have buildings, trees, etc turned off when I harvest/plow for someone just because it makes it go faster which is convenient for me.;)

If you constantly have to turn features on and off, you're not saving much time, and that's not very convenient for anyone. ;)