Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

kathleenkelly Mar 15 2022 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6486766)
Hi Kathleenkelly,
I just checked and both wool sheds, as of 9:30 Central time they still have 6.5 hours until they are ready. Are these new wool sheds you have just added? If so the first time they will not show the correct time but will show ready. You have to wait until the time I listed above has finished and then they will work correctly.

I bet that's it! Thank you!

SirMatthew KC Mar 16 2022 05:03 PM

Using Firefox, I am constantly prompted to login once FT begins to load. I login and it just repeats the process ad nauseam. Any ideas? I cleared my cache and memcached.

marymarcel Mar 16 2022 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC (Post 6487014)
Using Firefox, I am constantly prompted to login once FT begins to load. I login and it just repeats the process ad nauseam. Any ideas? I cleared my cache and memcached.

Hi SirMatthew :)

Im sorry but there is nothing the game can do to fix that. We can only suggest you to use other browser like Edge or Chrome.

KnittyGirl Mar 16 2022 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC (Post 6487014)

Hi Sir Matthew. I had the same problem. I closed all icons. I shut my computer down and started up again. I made sure to type in the whole facebook address and added a space afterward. I can now use Firefox again.

Taz D Mar 16 2022 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnittyGirl (Post 6487046)
Hi Sir Matthew. I had the same problem. I closed all icons. I shut my computer down and started up again. I made sure to type in the whole facebook address and added a space afterward. I can now use Firefox again.

Hi KnittyGirl,
It does look like it is back working now.

bbarksda Mar 19 2022 10:47 AM

Loading Farms

It is taking longer to load farms. When I am logged on earlier in the AM, loading farms is almost instant. When it is later in the morning or day it can take up to a minute to load/switch to the next farm. Is this due to load on the system or something else? Just want to know so I can be on at a different time. Thanks for your help and support.

Taz D Mar 19 2022 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6487466)
It is taking longer to load farms. When I am logged on earlier in the AM, loading farms is almost instant. When it is later in the morning or day it can take up to a minute to load/switch to the next farm. Is this due to load on the system or something else? Just want to know so I can be on at a different time. Thanks for your help and support.

Hi bbarksda,
We just had a release yesterday afternoon. The load on the servers is always greater for the first few days as everyone is checking out the new things.

jmickeydee53 Mar 24 2022 06:17 PM

Server Disconnects

Since I have come back to playing a few weeks ago I keep getting disconnected from server without being connected for more than a minute. I have asked other players and they don't have this issue in the frequency that I do. Is this going to be fixed?

Taz D Mar 24 2022 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmickeydee53 (Post 6488350)
Since I have come back to playing a few weeks ago I keep getting disconnected from server without being connected for more than a minute. I have asked other players and they don't have this issue in the frequency that I do. Is this going to be fixed?

Hi jmickeydee,
I moved your post to the subject thread about connection problems.

This is not a game server problem, so nothing we can fix. It is usually an internet problem. For your data to get to the server it must go through many links from your computer through your service provider all the way to the Facebook app server, then from there through more links on to the game servers. Any one of those links having a problem can cause you to lose connection to the server.

If you have slow internet this can be specially bad for dropping the server connection. I have this problem when I go on a cruise as their internet is slow and a lot of people are using the same internet connection.

Unfortunately we have no way to check this for you as those links you are going through to get to the server belong to multiple internet company servers and we can't monitor or fix those for you.

Sandie May Angel Mar 26 2022 09:40 PM

My problem is unlike other problems. While I'm actively reconstructing my farms, the FT system would always kick me offline and told me to click on the green checkmark to reconnect again. This is happening ALL the time while I'M ACTIVELY DOING SOMETHING ON MY FARM. I thought the system would know if someone is actively working on the farm and it should stay online and not kick us offline. I would like this problem to be fixed because it is very annoying when I'm working to reconstruct my farms.