Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 1st, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=339786)

Tony D Jul 01 2010 07:06 PM

Really Raul , an update ! Game on Dude :mad: *I cannot believe you have given me an Axe hmmm *

Thanks ;)

TraceyMush Jul 01 2010 07:07 PM

OMG l love the tall grass! lt looks so...grassy!

TraceyMush Jul 01 2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TraceyMush (Post 3668102)
Bummer, l'm at my first farm now and l just lost another new tree. lt's not in my storage with the pine logs l cut down so it wasn't a mistake with the axe feature. lt happened as soon as the pop-up came on screen to show the axe.
:(

lt's there!! Whew!

Guess it took some time to load. Thanks!
lt's lovely!

Nadine1 Jul 01 2010 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TraceyMush (Post 3668066)
Fun stuff ~ THANKS!

One little thing...when l put down my new cinnamon tree it disappeared as the pop-up came up to show me the axe feature. No, l do not have trees hidden. Also l had not picked up the axe yet to use it (l don't think so, l wanted a look at the tree!). No big deal at this point - there will be plenty more free gift trees!

I did the same thing, If you notice though there is now a stump where the tree would be...

WingmanFarm Jul 01 2010 07:21 PM

Just a warning for those doing a quick sell of non facility items in their storage.

The fuel tanks are listed and if you are not careful you can easily press the sell button by mistake. I just caught myself in time.

So either leave them in the gift section or be careful if they come from your Oil Refinery.

Nadine1 Jul 01 2010 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WingmanFarm (Post 3668186)
Just a warning for those doing a quick sell of non facility items in their storage.

The fuel tanks are listed and if you are not careful you can easily press the sell button by mistake. I just caught myself in time.

So either leave them in the gift section or be careful if they come from your Oil Refinery.

Thanks for the warning, I luckily had already used my fuel tanks today and was just thinking how handy the new stuff was. That will make me thing twice tomorrow.

DARLENEW Jul 01 2010 07:27 PM

Way to go, Raul.....thanks so much!! Love the new ground covers, and other updates...I wait with baited breath on the ones to come!!!!!:D:D:D:D

PRT Jul 01 2010 07:34 PM

Thanks!!! I noticed the producing trick since I was making wine, and I'll have to check out the rest. Eager to see what tomorrow brings :)

piccpete Jul 01 2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nadine1 (Post 3668046)
I wonder, right now we have coffee and now we have tea, is their a coffee shop in the new updates tomorrow? I better start saving my ground coffee...

And I am wondering.... If we DO get to have a coffee shoppe... Will it be able to sell the apple and cherry pie that I have been selling off? LOL. Maybe a la mode?
I really really love that the devs give us strange and odd new things! surprises, and lots of laughs. Always a step ahead of us. ;) WHAT FUN!

Grumpa Jul 01 2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel7 (Post 3668070)
Absolutely phenomenal upgrade - the counters in loading the facilities (+10, etc.) is saving me an enormous amount of time - THANK YOU so much Farm Town.....

Darn. Just finished loading the facilities before the update. :mad: