Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 18th, 2013 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=534554)

NanCEurich Apr 19 2013 05:03 AM

Tree shaker & flower harvester not available when hired

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony D (Post 5516390)
Hi, what happens when you try ?

I am having the same issue. No tools show for the tree shaker or the flower harvester.

Tony D Apr 19 2013 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuettel (Post 5517146)
Is there a reason we can no longer hire a neighbor to shake trees, harvest flowers at the same time as harvesting fields and plowing and fishing and chopping? That option is grayed out for me as well as a few neighbors of mine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanCEurich (Post 5517154)
I am having the same issue. No tools show for the tree shaker or the flower harvester.

Hi, the developers are aware of the problem and are working on a fix.

Qivis Apr 19 2013 05:14 AM

Hiring for harvesting trees no longer WORKS in Multiple Hire. We have to hire for just harvesting trees as if the multiple hire does not exist! Is this supposed to be an improvement? What happened to the upgrade to hiring where the trees and crops were separate from one another?

Okies. You posted your response that they know at the same time I registered the complaint!

maggiel29 Apr 19 2013 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TartanLady (Post 5517122)
unfortunately the new seeds make things that dont get used in anything and there are 2 facilities that they could have been tied into without them being any good for anything dont see the need to plant them lol

All the new seeds are used in the Animal Remedy Factory

maggiel29 Apr 19 2013 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earlgray (Post 5516946)
I really love the new hide menu options. I've wanted for a long time to be able to hide all of a certain kind of tree, as opposed to hiding all trees. THANKS!!!

I agree I am so pleased with this feature - wonderful - thank you and thanks for everything else too

NanCEurich Apr 19 2013 06:04 AM

No tools for Flower Harvesting, Tree Shaking when hired

I see no tools for Flower Harvesting, Tree Shaking when hired. Cannot work on others farms with the tools.

:(

Rob T Apr 19 2013 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanCEurich (Post 5517210)
I see no tools for Flower Harvesting, Tree Shaking when hired. Cannot work on others farms with the tools.

:(

Hi, the developers are aware of the issue, and are working on a fix.

nibovee Apr 19 2013 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie_q_az (Post 5516386)
Hi .........with the new release I can't hire anyone to harvest trees and flowers.

it does not work for the multiple hire, but it does work if you hire someone just for shake or flowers....

earlgray Apr 19 2013 06:35 AM

I planted echinacea on two farms that are fertilized, but when I hover over the fields it does not show that the crops are fertilized. (Follow-up: after I reloaded the game they did show as fertilized.)

servocrow Apr 19 2013 07:35 AM

Thanks for the update! Maybe I can play around on the farm a bit today, been so busy, I haven't been able to play much this week.

:D