Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 7th, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332914)

dottyF Jun 18 2010 03:41 PM

The Olympic pool is cool. Looks better placed than at the store.

boodle Jun 18 2010 04:24 PM

Soccer Balls?

Hi Guys....love the soccer nets and lines. But we NEED soccer balls to to with them. Also, some half circle white lines would be good to complete the soccer field. I had to use dirt paths for that.
Love ya!

SunnyD Jun 18 2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capriherb (Post 3626114)
You are missing something....lol
Most of the items in the "Father's Day" tab are coins.
Just wish the golf holes were not cash. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottyF (Post 3626574)
I use the stone paths and dirt for paved parking lots and roads.
I paved my pool, restaurant and recreation area.

I built a road with crates on one of my farms... i use the dirt paths around my first farm as a narrow---- umm very narrow road lol.........but would like to be able to put down a road you can actually set your autos on and them not sink..... know what i mean???

dottyF Jun 18 2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyHallow (Post 3626698)
I built a road with crates on one of my farms... i use the dirt paths around my first farm as a narrow---- umm very narrow road lol.........but would like to be able to put down a road you can actually set your autos on and them not sink..... know what i mean???

Yeah that would be cool. We are getting some cool things added all the time. Like the crates idea. One thing about ft. we sure learned to be creative didnt we?

Wilde Lily Jun 18 2010 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottyF (Post 3624818)
Oh no. I will need a farm 5 if they keep releasing things. :(

Me too. My 4 farms are completely full.

dottyF Jun 18 2010 07:48 PM

Just went to accept a gift and got a new feature allowing you to exchange the gift for another item. That was pretty cool.

amedlin1010 Jun 18 2010 07:55 PM

Gift Exchange

I just accepted a gift from a neighbor and got a window asking if I wanted to exchange it for something else. VERY COOL!!! I can't tell you how many times I've ignored a gift because it was something I just couldn't use. What an awesome feature!!! Farm Town is awesome!

dottyF Jun 18 2010 07:59 PM

I quit my other games and just play farm town. I have good neighbors in all the games so i still do the gifting to help them out but thats all I do now.

Brian Sampson Jun 18 2010 08:01 PM

And has anyone clicked on your animal sheds yet. I saw a line to store your animals inside so they are not cluttering up your fields. Do we have anymore info on that yet. How many can you store, etc.

Farmer_Susan Jun 18 2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amedlin1010 (Post 3627054)
I just accepted a gift from a neighbor and got a window asking if I wanted to exchange it for something else. VERY COOL!!! I can't tell you how many times I've ignored a gift because it was something I just couldn't use. What an awesome feature!!! Farm Town is awesome!

I don't see this yet! I only see accept or ignore. Where's the exchange thing? That IS a great feature!