Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Problems with crops and products disappearing from Storage (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594558)

marymarcel Oct 30 2013 07:03 AM

Problems with crops and products disappearing from Storage

At this time we have not been told if there is a specific limit to the number of harvested crops and items from your facilities that may be kept in storage.

Please post in this thread only if you have had harvested crops or items produced in your facilities disappear from your storage bin or not make it into your storage bin. This thread is not for missing coins from selling harvests. This thread is only for crops or produced items from your facilities that do not make it into your storage bin, or disappear from the storage bin.

This problem does not appear to be related to a specific server.

What we do need to know is how much you had in your storage bin before you attempted to store the last items that either disappeared or never made it to the storage bin.

In order to keep the information straight for the developers any posts which are not related to this subject will be deleted. Please post questions about missing coins in the proper thread.

We will keep this thread updated with information from the developers.

jroberto Feb 24 2021 10:36 AM

Hello all,
I have a weird item missing. Just one item, my US Flag is missing on Farm 14. It was on that farm before the upgrade, gone after the upgrade. It is not in my storage. Only reason I am mentioning it is because it was quite expensive. Thanks for any help.

User Id: 1668481945

Taz D Feb 24 2021 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jroberto (Post 6431574)
Hello all,
I have a weird item missing. Just one item, my US Flag is missing on Farm 14. It was on that farm before the upgrade, gone after the upgrade. It is not in my storage. Only reason I am mentioning it is because it was quite expensive. Thanks for any help.

User Id: 1668481945

Hi jroberto,
The animated items are not available yet, so that is why it is"missing". It is still there but you just can't see it until they add those back into the game.

mo54862 Feb 24 2021 08:02 PM

I'm missing a WHOLE bunch of harvested crops .... thought my facilities wiped them out when I started all of them but couldn't believe it took THAT MUCH to start them all. Been watching crops as I start facilities now and NO, THEY DID NOT USE UP MY CROPS ... sooooo .... WHERE DID ALL MY CROPS GO ? ... they were there before the facility manager was enabled with the last update. But I see from the posts that this is NOT just my problem.

mo54862 Feb 24 2021 08:10 PM

Will and possibly when will the Activity Log under your farms be enabled again ? I'd like to know who is working my farms and facilities.

Taz D Feb 24 2021 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mo54862 (Post 6431762)
I'm missing a WHOLE bunch of harvested crops .... thought my facilities wiped them out when I started all of them but couldn't believe it took THAT MUCH to start them all. Been watching crops as I start facilities now and NO, THEY DID NOT USE UP MY CROPS ... sooooo .... WHERE DID ALL MY CROPS GO ? ... they were there before the facility manager was enabled with the last update.

Hi Mo,
If they were there before the facility manger was enabled and you have been starting production in yur facilities then to me it looks like you have used them. I see plenty of crops in your storage, Though some of the more commonly used ones are lower amounts.
Please note that your facilities sat unused for several weeks so they would have been empty. That means the first fill would be a huge one. And depending on how active your neighbors are at working them then it can take a lot of crops to refill.

Taz D Feb 24 2021 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mo54862 (Post 6431774)
Will and possibly when will the Activity Log under your farms be enabled again ? I'd like to know who is working my farms and facilities.

Hi Mo,
We do not know when the developers will add tht function. Right now it is replaced with the console that gives them troubleshooting information.

KathieLee9 Mar 01 2021 06:00 PM

I want to SCREAM

I have been playing FarmTown for about 13+ years and for the last 6 years I have been saving my gasoline. Today ALL of my gasoline is gone from my storage!!!!!!! I want to quit, but I have been on here sooooooooooo long!!

Taz D Mar 01 2021 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathieLee9 (Post 6432830)
I have been playing FarmTown for about 13+ years and for the last 6 years I have been saving my gasoline. Today ALL of my gasoline is gone from my storage!!!!!!! I want to quit, but I have been on here sooooooooooo long!!

Hi KathieLee,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about missing item s from storage.
I do not see any fuel tanks in your storage. In fact I see very little in your storage. Are you sure you didn't sell those off before the move to HTML along with most of your storage? Or added them to your fuel by refueling? You do have over 6 million fuel.

CeejayF Mar 04 2021 08:35 AM

I have 43 mineral mines plus 1 turbo ... all products stored total in the millions except iron ore which is ZERO. What's up?

marymarcel Mar 04 2021 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeejayF (Post 6433274)
I have 43 mineral mines plus 1 turbo ... all products stored total in the millions except iron ore which is ZERO. What's up?

Hi CeejayF :)

I visited your farms and the Mineral Mine is producing iron ore.

At this moment, your data shows you have 269,667 iron ore stored, please take note of the amount you have stored for iron ore before you store products from the mine, and then reload the game and check again to see if the amount of iron ore increses.

CeejayF Mar 04 2021 09:00 AM

Thanks Marcel. I purchased 3 more Turbo Mineral Mines and I believe probably that makes up the majority of my stock right now. I'll keep an eye on the regular mines going forward though

judyjor714@att.net Mar 05 2021 01:56 PM

I just accepted 10 X 24 Diamond vases, but only 57 show in my storage....

marymarcel Mar 05 2021 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net (Post 6433510)
I just accepted 10 X 24 Diamond vases, but only 57 show in my storage....

Hi judyjor :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please reload the game and check your storage again.

rposer@googlemail.com Mar 11 2021 12:03 AM

impossible to irrigate some farms

USER ID number ( 1486937153 )
irrigate farms 1-11 ok, 12-14 says "there is nothing to irrigate on this farm" :-(
while to manure all farms works fine

Taz D Mar 11 2021 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com (Post 6434298)
USER ID number ( 1486937153 )
irrigate farms 1-11 ok, 12-14 says "there is nothing to irrigate on this farm" :-(
while to manure all farms works fine

Hi Rposer,
Do you have anything growing on those farms? If everything on those farms are ready to harvest or there being nothing growing on those farms then you can not irrigate them. You don't irrigate the farm, but instead you irrigate the crops, trees, and flowers, but only if they are growing.

bbarksda Mar 21 2021 04:59 AM

Missing Butterscotch Extract

Good Morning.

I was checking my inventory and found that my butterscotch extract had gone from 46,676,014 down to 519,526 since 1/22/2021. Could you please check it. I don't think I have posted that much since then; maybe only 10 times.

Update: I have found other items in my inventory that have dropped more that they seem they would. Goat meat has dropped by 4,884,902 sin 1/22. There are probably more, but these are a few that I check regularly. Are there any others I should check? I am mainly checking common ingredients and some restaurants.

Thanks,
Bill B.

vtgreenmtn Mar 21 2021 08:01 AM

I can not go to the market place it is a grey box and when I click it nothing happens.

Taz D Mar 21 2021 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6436134)
Good Morning.

I was checking my inventory and found that my butterscotch extract had gone from 46,676,014 down to 519,526 since 1/22/2021. Could you please check it. I don't think I have posted that much since then; maybe only 10 times.

Update: I have found other items in my inventory that have dropped more that they seem they would. Goat meat has dropped by 4,884,902 sin 1/22. There are probably more, but these are a few that I check regularly. Are there any others I should check? I am mainly checking common ingredients and some restaurants.

Thanks,
Bill B.

Hi Bill B.,
You are talking about a month in time. We do not have any way to track changes in your storage. You do load your facilities and they do get used.

Taz D Mar 21 2021 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vtgreenmtn (Post 6436158)
I can not go to the market place it is a grey box and when I click it nothing happens.

Hi vtgreenmtn,
The market is not available yet. You can find what is available currently in the first post of the Game Migration Updaes thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

bbarksda Mar 21 2021 11:39 AM

Missing Butterscotch Extract

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6436182)
Hi Bill B.,
You are talking about a month in time. We do not have any way to track changes in your storage. You do load your facilities and they do get used.

Yes I have loaded several times. Maybe I had the wrong amounts recorded in my inventory that I keep. It just seems that it shouldn't have dropped by that much compared to the others. Just chalk it up, since I can't get them back. Thanks for your help.

marymarcel Mar 21 2021 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6436198)
Yes I have loaded several times. Maybe I had the wrong amounts recorded in my inventory that I keep. It just seems that it shouldn't have dropped by that much compared to the others. Just chalk it up, since I can't get them back. Thanks for your help.

Hi bbarksda :)

Butterscotch extract is used to load the Fancy Food Show but it is also used to make products in the Flavored Coffee Factory and the West American Restaurant.

You own 43 Food Flavoring Fac. producing Butterscoth extract by you also own 43 Fancy Food Show, 13 Flavored Coffee Fac and 1 West American Restaurant.

You can check where you use the products made in facilities in our Game Guide, Chapter 27 Ingredients of Farm Town

gigi47 Nov 23 2021 05:57 AM

"send ingredients" & bonuses - get nothing

When I click on links asking for ingredients or bonuses, I receive NOTHING. (Easy to check by going back to my farm!)
How do I know if the same thing is not happening when I spend so much time on working facilities for others?
PLEASE HELP

Alexandra_J Nov 23 2021 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigi47 (Post 6472854)
When I click on links asking for ingredients or bonuses, I receive NOTHING. (Easy to check by going back to my farm!)
How do I know if the same thing is not happening when I spend so much time on working facilities for others?
PLEASE HELP

Ingredients and bonuses only last 24 hours once posted to their facebook profile, farm town wall and via groups.
Once you've clicked on them, it will say you've received it and it will go straight to your storage for you to use. Click on the pic and not the link itself for you to get the goods. If you have already collected for that person, it will say that 'this offer has expired, please try a different one'

We recieve the items for the facilities and clients which will last 48 hours once posted. And they will go straight to your storage too.

If they are yours: you have 12 hours to post them (we can post 5 ingredients and 5 bonuses) which will also last 24 hours once posted. And facilities and clients will last 48 hours. We only need to post one facility and one client as long as all (or the ones you want) are filled, they will all be done. And we can work facilities and clients every 8 hours if you're lucky to do so.

marymarcel Nov 23 2021 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigi47 (Post 6472854)
PLEASE HELP

Hi gigi :)

When you click in an ingredient request you are receiving ingredients to make the item showing up in the picture.

For example, if your friend is asking for ingredients to make fuel tanks, you will see the pic of a fuel tank but you will receive Crude Oil which is the ingredient to make fuel tanks.

In case you click in a bonus, then you get the item itself.
For example if it is a bonus of pork, you will receive pork.

To check the amounts, you need to take note of the amounts before and after you click on a bonus, ingredient request or work facilities. I would suggest you to reload your game after getting them.

Kat1957 Jan 06 2022 08:04 PM

lost all my milk i had 6 figures at least of milk

what happened to my milk.came on a couldn't figure why i couldn't fill facilities this more hundreds of thousands of it all gone... here is my number it said to post with this...hopefully right place and i get milk back...:confused::mad:842349309

Taz D Jan 06 2022 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat1957 (Post 6478182)
what happened to my milk.came on a couldn't figure why i couldn't fill facilities this more hundreds of thousands of it all gone... here is my number it said to post with this...hopefully right place and i get milk back...:confused::mad:842349309

Hi Kat,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items from storage.
I am sorry, but we have no way to restore your cow milk. Please contact Support about this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Sundos Jan 07 2022 07:42 AM

https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.net...CQ&oe=61DD3321

snip it stinks.. I don't get it.. maybe this worked? maybe not..

So.. once in a while, while I harvest.. and only on Farm1 I get this.. little squares where nothing was planted or harvested .. does it show in my picture to you, it showed in the picture I snipped and could not ever figure out how to set or change privacy to public? so I shared on my facebook but only to me?? so .. well anyway do you see the stupid picture? first of all.. and if you do, do you see the way it harvested?

marymarcel Jan 07 2022 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundos (Post 6478194)
https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.net...CQ&oe=61DD3321

snip it stinks.. I don't get it.. maybe this worked? maybe not..

So.. once in a while, while I harvest.. and only on Farm1 I get this.. little squares where nothing was planted or harvested .. does it show in my picture to you, it showed in the picture I snipped and could not ever figure out how to set or change privacy to public? so I shared on my facebook but only to me?? so .. well anyway do you see the stupid picture? first of all.. and if you do, do you see the way it harvested?

Hi Sundos :)

Your pic is shown up correctly :)

This happens from time to time, and Im not sure why. If you refresh the farm the extra plow squares disappear.
Maybe when all the migration is done, then the developers could take a look at this, but as I said, they disappear if you refresh the farm.

To set the picture to public in your facebook profile, just look at the little icon to the right of the time and below your name. If you click in the icon you will be able to set it different options including Public.

Sundos Jan 07 2022 07:51 AM

Thanks Mary I prefer it not be public to my facebook so if it is working here without doing that I will leave it as is :)

marymarcel Jan 07 2022 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundos (Post 6478202)
Thanks Mary I prefer it not be public to my facebook so if it is working here without doing that I will leave it as is :)

You are welcome Sundos :)

Southern_Wolf Jan 07 2022 11:45 PM

Missing facilities and trees when harvesting

Hoping you can help!
I have missing facilities on Farms #2, #4, #8, #12 and #15. Since I didn't make a log of my facilities and what farms they are located on I can't say exactly what facilities are missing. I just know I have a gaps, spaces between facilities that weren't previously there.
I had an extra facility on one farm that wasn't previously there. I got a notice from FT about having 2 of the same facilities on one Farm and only being able to be utilized at a time. I was offered to see the facilities and removed one to storage. And since I haven't purchased any new facilities in a long time I know this is some sort of glitch. Both facilities had the exact same amount of items that had been produced and the same amount being produced. When I moved one of the facilities to my storage - poof, it magically disappeared. It's not in storage or on the farm.
And on farm #23 when I try to harvest my Pimento Trees a large quantity of my Pimento Trees disappear. I can't verify If I'm getting the produce or not. After harvesting - poof, the trees are back on the farm. They only disappear while harvesting.

Tiger Jan 08 2022 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southern_Wolf (Post 6478326)
Hoping you can help!
I have missing facilities on Farms #2, #4, #8, #12 and #15. Since I didn't make a log of my facilities and what farms they are located on I can't say exactly what facilities are missing. I just know I have a gaps, spaces between facilities that weren't previously there.
I had an extra facility on one farm that wasn't previously there. I got a notice from FT about having 2 of the same facilities on one Farm and only being able to be utilized at a time. I was offered to see the facilities and removed one to storage. And since I haven't purchased any new facilities in a long time I know this is some sort of glitch. Both facilities had the exact same amount of items that had been produced and the same amount being produced. When I moved one of the facilities to my storage - poof, it magically disappeared. It's not in storage or on the farm.
And on farm #23 when I try to harvest my Pimento Trees a large quantity of my Pimento Trees disappear. I can't verify If I'm getting the produce or not. After harvesting - poof, the trees are back on the farm. They only disappear while harvesting.

Hi Southern_Wolf,

I've had a look at your data and the good news is that you don't have any Farm Cash Facilities missing.

The warning about duplicated facilities on the same farm was added back to the game yesterday which is why you haven't seen it before. It only applies to Farm Cash Facilities. You have stored a Farm Cash facility, it's the Boat Yard, and it's in your Item storage.

When you have 2 (or more) of the same facilities on the same farm, when you look in both of them they will show the same information about products as the the second one mimics what the other one is producing/stocking so that it doesn't matter which one you open to check the products. The second one even though it looks like it's producing or stocking products is only decoration when another one is present on the same farm. For it to produce/stock products it needs to be on a different farm from the other one.

I am sorry but we don't have data on any coin facilities you may have had and may be missing.
What I suggest you do to check for the coin facilities is open the store and set it to Facilities and then change the Funnel filter not Not Owned and see if any coin facilities show up as not owned. If you bought all of the coin facilities we have it should show you if any are no longer owned if you only had one of each of them.

For your pimento trees, have a look at the ones you were harvesting and see if the times on any of them are different or if they all have the same time until ready to harvest. Then pick up the tree shaker you own and look at the eye bottom right of your game screen and see if it's part closed or fully open.
When the eye is part closed any trees that are not ready to harvest will disappear from view. As you harvest the ones that are ready to harvest those will also disappear from view as you harvest them. Once you drop the tool then all of them should show back up.

If you want the trees to always show up while you harvest them, click on the eye so it's fully open. It doesn't matter if the eye is part closed or fully open, you will be getting the harvests from them with either method.

vdwok Jan 08 2022 08:42 PM

Im missing my cucumbers. I'm pretty sure I had at least 80 thousand of them. Any idea what happened? Thanks Vicky

Taz D Jan 08 2022 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdwok (Post 6478418)
Im missing my cucumbers. I'm pretty sure I had at least 80 thousand of them. Any idea what happened? Thanks Vicky

Hi Vicky,
I anm sorry, but unless you used them or accidently sold them then we don't know.We do not have any way to track the sales of individual items or the usage of them.

dkwnek Jan 28 2022 05:31 AM

Products aren't going into storage

Hi - I'm finding multiple instances of my products not going into storage, so I'm unable to start producing things in my factories and service factories.
Please help (user ID 1212939835 )

Taz D Jan 28 2022 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkwnek (Post 6480090)
Hi - I'm finding multiple instances of my products not going into storage, so I'm unable to start producing things in my factories and service factories.
Please help (user ID 1212939835 )

Hi dkwnek,
You are going to have to supply details on what products are not going into your storage for us to check this. There are far too many different products for us to see.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and see if that helps.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

It will not bring back anything that is missing, but may stop any loss in the future.

Leather924 Dec 18 2022 04:38 PM

missing fish in inventory

the last few days I've noticed that when I harvest my fish, I'll have about 20,000 of each type, then when I reload, it goes down to about 2,000. The amounts vary, but its significant. Today I had over 600k of a few types, then when I reloaded, it went down to 22k. This has been happening since the game came back on line earlier this month.

marymarcel Dec 18 2022 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leather924 (Post 6523634)
the last few days I've noticed that when I harvest my fish, I'll have about 20,000 of each type, then when I reload, it goes down to about 2,000. The amounts vary, but its significant. Today I had over 600k of a few types, then when I reloaded, it went down to 22k. This has been happening since the game came back on line earlier this month.

Hi Leather :)

I had a look at your data and some fish show amounts for more than 20,000

Please next time, take a picture or take note of the fish stored before and after fishing. Then reload the game and check the amounts again.

Let us know which fish are showing the problem and which amounts you have taken note.

You can also run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

honeyg56 Feb 11 2023 03:08 AM

Missing goods

Hi there

Last night I had 88% of stock in storage, this morning I only have 51%. I haven't done anything to change this.

Also the surround of the game has turned black and again I have not changed any settings on this.

The clear memcache link does not appear to be working either

Any suggestions on how to fix this?